Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

'Tis an honor to meet you

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Drake Hōzuki
Genin
Drake Hōzuki

Ryo : 1100

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
'Tis an honor to meet you Left_bar_bleue160/160'Tis an honor to meet you Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

'Tis an honor to meet you Empty
PostSubject: 'Tis an honor to meet you   'Tis an honor to meet you I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 3:35 pm

Greetings, I'm Drake. It's nice to meet you all on here. Let's hope for a fun future and many RP opportunities!

.....I suppose :P.
Back to top Go down
Lag
Genin
Lag

Ryo : 10300

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
'Tis an honor to meet you Left_bar_bleue160/160'Tis an honor to meet you Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: 'Tis an honor to meet you   'Tis an honor to meet you I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 5:31 pm

Welcome to Savage Lands Drake
Back to top Go down
Shizen
Chūnin
Shizen

Ryo : 22903

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
'Tis an honor to meet you Left_bar_bleue200/200'Tis an honor to meet you Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: 'Tis an honor to meet you   'Tis an honor to meet you I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 5:33 pm

Sup bro, I'm Shizen/Zenshi/ Rosuto welcome to the site, hope you have a blasty blast
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Tis an honor to meet you   'Tis an honor to meet you I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'Tis an honor to meet you
Page 1 of 1