Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Harikengakure Compression ANBU Suit (Upgraded)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rohim Edrick
Jōnin
Rohim Edrick

Ryo : 15403

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Harikengakure Compression ANBU Suit (Upgraded) Left_bar_bleue280/280Harikengakure Compression ANBU Suit (Upgraded) Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

Harikengakure Compression ANBU Suit (Upgraded) Empty
PostSubject: Harikengakure Compression ANBU Suit (Upgraded)   Harikengakure Compression ANBU Suit (Upgraded) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 9:05 pm

Harikengakure Compression ANBU Suit (Upgraded) Armortemplate

Name: Harikengakure Compression ANBU Suit (Upgraded)
Type: Armor
Quantity: -
Description:
Original: An entire black body Compression suit made of 63% Nylon, 23% Polyester, and 14% Lycra. Adheres tightly to the skin for total comfort and flexibility, the suit allows for 100% maximum free range of motion. With portions of the armor constructed with flat black leather at the forearms, chest, elbows, thighs and knees, the leather is 2" thick, but weighs next to nothing. The crest on the forehead is made of pure Obsidian, coated in clear coat to give a metallic look. Covering from temple to temple, the headband crest is engraved with the Hurricane Symbol representing Harikengakure.

Additions: The armored portions of the Compression Suit of been specifically upgraded for more protection for certain ANBU operatives that require more armor for missions in which stealth fails them. It is designed to be as lightweight and breathable as the original armor, but also to be much more protective. In the areas with that used to have 2" of leather, they have altered greatly. The leather has been reduced to being a quarter of an inch thick, backing a now 1.75-inch layer thick of folded titanium. This gives the protected areas the durability and protective qualities of titanium, but because it is folded metal, it is as lightweight as it was before. Movement is still free in range.
Abilities: N/A
Durability: Original: The leather is specially compunded to 'sponge' the attacks from oncoming ninjutsu, taijutsu and Kenjutsu, reducing them by one rank in power/ 20%. Each part of the armor can do this only once per topic, then the areas can take full on damage.

Additions/Replacements: The titanium can withstand any weapon attack up to titanium, it halves damage from titanium weapons, and is shattered by anything above titanium-grade weapons. If it is grazed by any weapon above titanium, it is not destroyed but merely scratched. It also negates any Taijutsu, Kenjutsu, or Ninjutsu by 50% in each protected area one time each. In other words, the titanium can absorb 50% on each part of the armor once per topic. It will regain its durability unless it is destroyed completely. The leather that backs the titanium is designed to sponge the skin from the titanium being constantly rubbed and knocked against it.
History:
Original: Ever since the induction of the Harikengakure ANBU, this Compression Suit was made as means to ensure total movement for the ninja in the corps. Made by the unknown name of the first ever ANBU Elite in Harikengakure, this suit has passed the ends of time, and has been a symbol of these Black OPs for many centuries. The Obsidian headband crest was this creator's greatest discovery about the suit.

Addition: Rohim Edrick, the creator of the upgraded ANBU Suit from Harikengakure, discovered a way to fold titanium and combine it with the suit to make it much more protective, but still very lightweight and breathable. It is a much more expensive option for Harikengakure ANBU agents, but it serves its purpose well.
Appearance:
Harikengakure Compression ANBU Suit (Upgraded) 31524868

Last edited by Rohim on Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Harikengakure Compression ANBU Suit (Upgraded) Left_bar_bleue410/410Harikengakure Compression ANBU Suit (Upgraded) Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

PostSubject: Re: Harikengakure Compression ANBU Suit (Upgraded)   Harikengakure Compression ANBU Suit (Upgraded) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 9:12 pm

Please put the old durability in, then add the upgraded version, just like you did in the other sections.
Back to top Go down
Rohim Edrick
Jōnin
Rohim Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Harikengakure Compression ANBU Suit (Upgraded) Left_bar_bleue280/280Harikengakure Compression ANBU Suit (Upgraded) Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: Harikengakure Compression ANBU Suit (Upgraded)   Harikengakure Compression ANBU Suit (Upgraded) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 9:13 pm

Yessir
Back to top Go down
Rohim Edrick
Jōnin
Rohim Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Harikengakure Compression ANBU Suit (Upgraded)   Harikengakure Compression ANBU Suit (Upgraded) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 9:15 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Sannin
Raleth

Ryo : 6150

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Harikengakure Compression ANBU Suit (Upgraded) Left_bar_bleue320/320Harikengakure Compression ANBU Suit (Upgraded) Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: Harikengakure Compression ANBU Suit (Upgraded)   Harikengakure Compression ANBU Suit (Upgraded) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 9:16 pm

Compression Suit (Original Price) - 9,000 Ryo
Titanium - 10,000 Ryo
Added Durability - 10,000 Ryo
Total Price - 29,000 Ryo

This is approved unless another Admin states otherwise.

Last edited by Raleth on Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rohim Edrick
Jōnin
Rohim Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Harikengakure Compression ANBU Suit (Upgraded)   Harikengakure Compression ANBU Suit (Upgraded) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 9:18 pm

Mind if I intervene? (again)

It doesn't have abilities..
Back to top Go down
Rohim Edrick
Jōnin
Rohim Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Harikengakure Compression ANBU Suit (Upgraded)   Harikengakure Compression ANBU Suit (Upgraded) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 9:22 pm

But you know what, I'll take it for 29,00 anyway.

Please, may I have this piece of equipment?
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Sannin
Raleth

Ryo : 6150

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Harikengakure Compression ANBU Suit (Upgraded) Left_bar_bleue320/320Harikengakure Compression ANBU Suit (Upgraded) Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: Harikengakure Compression ANBU Suit (Upgraded)   Harikengakure Compression ANBU Suit (Upgraded) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 9:23 pm

My mistake I misunderstood the durability as the ability.
Ryo Deducted
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Harikengakure Compression ANBU Suit (Upgraded) Left_bar_bleue410/410Harikengakure Compression ANBU Suit (Upgraded) Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

PostSubject: Re: Harikengakure Compression ANBU Suit (Upgraded)   Harikengakure Compression ANBU Suit (Upgraded) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 9:27 pm

Ok, now to the edits. What you have is going to be too far to reach in price. The design in which you have is unbelievably powerful and well over 100,000 ryo. Im pretty sure you wont reach that in due time to buy it.

On that note, maybe by adding the titanium, you can reduce oncoming ninjutsu, taijutsu and Kenjutsu by 50% in each area once. There are too many vast techniques and adding metal increases conductivity to lightning and is susceptible to extreme heats. You can simply graze blades that arent sharp enough to break your metal, ranging from basic weapons, katanas, sword etc.

Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Harikengakure Compression ANBU Suit (Upgraded)   Harikengakure Compression ANBU Suit (Upgraded) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 9:41 pm

You can change it to the titanium can absorb 50% on each part of the armor once per topic. It will regain its durability unless it is destroyed completely.
Back to top Go down
Rohim Edrick
Jōnin
Rohim Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Harikengakure Compression ANBU Suit (Upgraded)   Harikengakure Compression ANBU Suit (Upgraded) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 9:51 pm

bumpathon
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Harikengakure Compression ANBU Suit (Upgraded)   Harikengakure Compression ANBU Suit (Upgraded) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 10:10 pm

Now its more within the 29,000 Range.

9,000 for the original price + 20,000 ryo in upgrades.

It has already been deducted so your good to go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harikengakure Compression ANBU Suit (Upgraded)   Harikengakure Compression ANBU Suit (Upgraded) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harikengakure Compression ANBU Suit (Upgraded)
Page 1 of 1