Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fulmine

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lag
Genin
Lag

Ryo : 10300

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Fulmine Left_bar_bleue160/160Fulmine Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

Fulmine Empty
PostSubject: Fulmine   Fulmine I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:21 am

Fulmine Petshop

Name: Fulmine
Species: Storm Swallow
Height: 1'4"
Weight: 4 lb
Element: Raiton
Personality: The life of Fulmine started as an egg in a research center in Arashigakure, the academy students were to raise a storm swallow and then release it back into the wild to show that they could care for others and then not become overly attached. This particular bird however was the exception, he was given to the boy known as a trouble maker and an outcast so he was given more time and attention than any other bird, the day came for them to be released and the boy was upset but he knew it had to be done so he raised his open palms to the sky to allow the creature to fly away and Fulmine just flew around him, shocked at the attachment the animal had grown to the boy he was allowed to keep it as he had done his showing properly and passed his test. The two have lived together happily ever since and the boy has even managed to instill a few ninja techniques in the bird so he can defend himself
Appearance:

Fulmine:

Abilities:

Name: The Hidden Storm
Canon/Custom: Custom
Type: Ninjutsu
Distance: Self
Description: Fulmine coats his entire body so that he has the same power as the Lightning Release: Piercing Swallow technique. This means that whenever he runs into something, he can create an electric shock that leaves a second degree electrical burn. The coating lasts either 3 turns or until it rams into something just like the other technique. As this is a technique of an animal there are no hand seals required but a charge time of one round is required.

Referenced Jutsu:

Equipment: n/a
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Fulmine Left_bar_bleue410/410Fulmine Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

Fulmine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fulmine   Fulmine I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 6:29 am

If you could, quote the Piercing swallow and spoiler it below this one. I would prefer a reference of the jutsu in smaller font so that it isnt mistaken as a seperate technique in this application.
Back to top Go down
Lag
Genin
Lag

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Fulmine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fulmine   Fulmine I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 6:31 am

Lag wrote:
Name: Lightning Release: Piercing Swallow
Canon/Custom: Custom
Type: Ninjutsu
Distance: Close to Medium
Description: After hand seals have been completed the user places his palms together and slowly pulls them apart to condense raw lightning chakra into the form of a swallow, this bird is the size of an average swallow bird. The bird moves between 30-40 mph. After it's creation the bird acts freely and can fly as a normal bird of this kind with only one addition. The bird, when it flies into something, can create an electric shock that leaves a second degree electrical burn. The bird lasts either 3 turns or until it rams into something.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Fulmine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fulmine   Fulmine I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 10:18 am

I took the liberty of making the edit for you. I spoilered it and reduced the font size to eliminate it being though of as a separate technique. When I get off work, I will continue to look over the rest of the application.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Fulmine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fulmine   Fulmine I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 11:20 pm

Fulmine Dom_ap12

6,500 Ryo

Back to top Go down
Lag
Genin
Lag

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Fulmine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fulmine   Fulmine I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 11:20 pm

Ill buy him now then, ryo deducted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fulmine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fulmine   Fulmine I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fulmine
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Savage Lands :: Shinobi Info Cards :: Item Creation :: Pet Shop-