Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Calves of Hermes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rohim Edrick
Jōnin
Rohim Edrick

Ryo : 15403

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
The Calves of Hermes Left_bar_bleue280/280The Calves of Hermes Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

The Calves of Hermes Empty
PostSubject: The Calves of Hermes   The Calves of Hermes I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:05 pm

The Calves of Hermes Armortemplate

Name: The Calves of Hermes
Type: Calf Sleeves
Quantity: 1 (Pair)
Description: The Calves of Hermes are a mysterious pair of nylon calf sleeves. They fit tightly around the user's calves, reaching from the bottom of the knee to the top of the ankle. They look to be simply black sleeves designed to loosen the calf muscles, like any other calf sleeve, but there is something magnificent about this pair. No one quite knows why they do what they do. They are designed to be tight and lightweight enough to be able to be worn under anything.
Abilities: Passively, this pair of nylon calf-sleeves raises the speed of the user (not the reaction time) by 20%, or a single rank increase. But if the user expends 30 chakra into them, they raise overall speed of the user by another 20% (40% or 2 ranks total) for 8 posts after.
Durability: These sleeves do not serve any defensive purposes, being only made of nylon.
History: Found by Rohim Edrick in a cave somewhere near the top of Mt. Myria. In the cave there was a large, elegant chest decorated in sapphires. Who put it there is unknown, but Rohim took the sleeves and has been wearing them ever since.
Appearance:

The Calves of Hermes Zoot2010CompressRXCompressionCalfSleeves
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ryo : 22500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
The Calves of Hermes Left_bar_bleue320/320The Calves of Hermes Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: The Calves of Hermes   The Calves of Hermes I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:39 pm

The Calves of Hermes Takesh10

22,000 Ryo
Back to top Go down
Rohim Edrick
Jōnin
Rohim Edrick

Ryo : 15403

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
The Calves of Hermes Left_bar_bleue280/280The Calves of Hermes Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: The Calves of Hermes   The Calves of Hermes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 10:56 pm

I'll go ahead and buy that now then
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
The Calves of Hermes Left_bar_bleue410/410The Calves of Hermes Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

PostSubject: Re: The Calves of Hermes   The Calves of Hermes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 11:04 pm

Ryo Deducted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Calves of Hermes   The Calves of Hermes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Calves of Hermes
Page 1 of 1