Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Plus Size Shinobi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tappaja
Sannin
Tappaja

Ryo : 3200

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Plus Size Shinobi Left_bar_bleue320/320Plus Size Shinobi Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Plus Size Shinobi Empty
PostSubject: Plus Size Shinobi   Plus Size Shinobi I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 1:13 am

This armory seemed interesting, though a few smiths were creating their wares out in the open others were sitting or standing at the shops only wanting to sell their previously crafted creations. He saw an interesting place called "The Sturdy Shield" and since he had been in the market for some extra armor anyway he went inside to have a look around.

He ducked down under the door frame and rose up to only be a few inches from the lowered roof, this seemed odd bu he shrugged and walked over to the counter. The person behind there was an older woman who seemed half asleep so he tried to wake her. Tapp knocked on the counter a bit but nothing. He then knocked harder but still nothing so he punched it so hard that the entire thing shook and at long last she yawned and stretched her arms but didn't open her eyes. "What can I do you for?" Pleased she was polite after that he responded, "In the market for a bit of partial plate, got anything that might fit me?" She now slightly opened her eyes and put on a pair of over sized glasses that made her eyes appear to take up most of her face. "Right, Im sure the animal shop is next door, have a nice day." And with that she drifted off back to her nap, Tapp's body froze and turned blue from shock as he stood there open jawed unsure what to do.
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ryo : 53300

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Plus Size Shinobi Left_bar_bleue320/320Plus Size Shinobi Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Plus Size Shinobi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plus Size Shinobi   Plus Size Shinobi I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 1:22 am

Nami, walking around the armory scanned the area as the blacksmiths continued on their daily routine of creating their wares and crafts. Nami heard something slam off to his left so he went to check it out. The name "Sturdy Shield" caught his eye as he entered the shop, He too had to duck under the frame as to not hit his head. He looked around and immediately spotted the tall man even taller then Nami standing at the counter in an attempt to buy something from the elder lady that sat there half asleep. Nami caught what she said and didn't quite like what he heard he walked up beside the male at the counter and put his hand on his shoulder as to stir him from his shock. "You alright man?" Nami already knew why he was like this but hell it was better to start the scene off like this instead of blowing up in front of the lady, but he knew this wasn't over if anything it was just getting started.
Back to top Go down
Tappaja
Sannin
Tappaja

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Plus Size Shinobi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plus Size Shinobi   Plus Size Shinobi I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 1:28 am

Tapp broke from his suspended state of shock and looked to Nami, at long last after all these years of midgets someone had come close to looking him eye to eye. "This woman, she called me a --- a --- animal!!" HE wasnt mad, nor was he sure exactly what he felt, nothing like this had ever happened before. That was probably due though to him never going shopping since he went to the island years ago but still he couldnt believe it.
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Plus Size Shinobi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plus Size Shinobi   Plus Size Shinobi I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 1:34 am

Nami's eye brow twitched slightly as he let Tappaja confirm what he had heard before hand. He removed his hand from his shoulder and looked toward the lady, Nami too did not know what to make of the situation he has never heard of such rudeness form anyone. He looked toward the counter and slammed his fist onto it and some how managed to hit the same spot as Tappaja had and ended up cracking the counter "What the hell did you mean by that!" His voice would rise slightly and it would most defiantly get her to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Tappaja
Sannin
Tappaja

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Plus Size Shinobi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plus Size Shinobi   Plus Size Shinobi I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 1:41 am

He repeated the action Tapp had done a moment ago and managed to crack the counter where the larger man had not, to a normal person this would be no big deal but for the last decade he had been removed from society and lived literally by the rules of the jungle so he had to prove his dominance or name this man his equal. He ripped off his shirt to reveal rows of abs most men could never dream of, his arms pulsing with stones he called biceps and triceps and his shoulders stiffened as he assumed the pose. He clenched his hands together interlocking his fingers with one another, flexing his muscles and putting great strain on his body. No doubt this of all things would catch the other man's attention and if he understood would either back off or do the same until one of them was named the victor.
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Plus Size Shinobi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plus Size Shinobi   Plus Size Shinobi I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 1:47 am

Nami, taking notice of the man's challenge he didn't move, seconds passed as he watched Tappaja flex until finally he too made his move. With the vest on his abs were already showing, clenching his fist and tighting his muscle his biceps and triceps would also began to pulse out and reveal their true stature and definition he would continue to stiffen his arms as he would place his hands together and assume his pose, staring Tappaja down with the most serious of looks, his challenge had been accepted.
Back to top Go down
Tappaja
Sannin
Tappaja

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Plus Size Shinobi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plus Size Shinobi   Plus Size Shinobi I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 1:58 am

The game was on and from here on out one must be absolutely serious about what was done, Tapp flexed harder than he had been and lowered his head so that his eyes were hidden by the shadow of his brow thus adding to his macho factor. His grunting got louder and actually started to rattle some of the shields on the shelf, this was an intense match and he wanted to see if he could win.
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Plus Size Shinobi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plus Size Shinobi   Plus Size Shinobi I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 2:04 am

As Tapp intensified his flexing and grunting so to did Nami, forcing more strain on his muscles. Flexing harder caused his grunting to increase as well now matching that of Tapp's in volume it would now rattle the shields and windows on an intense scale. Nami's eyes were now being shielded by his hair which now found it's way in front of his face, this challenge wasn't going to end with Nami not giving his all.
Back to top Go down
Tappaja
Sannin
Tappaja

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Plus Size Shinobi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plus Size Shinobi   Plus Size Shinobi I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 2:24 am

His opposite was pushing harder, lucky him that this battle was far from over as he upped his output yet again. Flexing so hard that he started to gain a shade of red on his skin tone throughout his entire body, his grunting intensified and eventually he went full out and started yelling. This manly yell made the windows shake in the panes almost to the point of falling out of them and all the while the old lady sat there fully asleep, how she managed that with all this noise he didnt know but he honestly hadnt noticed because all of his focus was on the other tall man.
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Plus Size Shinobi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plus Size Shinobi   Plus Size Shinobi I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 2:33 am

Nami, flipped his hair out the way right when Tapp increased his output and pushed even further. This triggered Nami to pump up his game, gripping his hands now he increased the strain on his muscles more as the veins began pulsing at an increased rate through his arms. He couldn't hold it in as he followed Tapp's example and began yelling which seemed to rival his. With the both of them putting out this much epicness they would end up tearing this place down without even lifting a finger. Nami's eyes now once again focused on Tapp.
Back to top Go down
Tappaja
Sannin
Tappaja

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Plus Size Shinobi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plus Size Shinobi   Plus Size Shinobi I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 2:42 am

As they continued to up their showing of pure power a crowd of people started to appear at the door to see just what the hell was going on, most seemed impressed by the specimens but others were scared and only stayed out of fright of what might happen if they made a noise and drew one of their attentions. His output was now ready to reach maximum potential, the glass on his half of the shop shattered and flew across the room causing some people to back away while others got within a few yards of them but dared no closer, it was time to lay it all out on the line.
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Plus Size Shinobi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plus Size Shinobi   Plus Size Shinobi I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 2:47 am

Nami heard some whispers and gasp of the people as they crowded the windows and doors so he knew they were there but he payed them no mind. Weather Tapp knew it or not Nami was at his limit if anything he could bluff it but with the screaming and and the flexing he was at his limit but he would not stop until he knew that this challenge was over. He continued to stare Tapp down, he heard the windows bust and the people shifting uncomfortably because of it, Nami still unfazed had now thrown everything on the table now causing the lady's counter to finally bust in half and the walls to split all throughout the building if anything the building would be near collapsing, the people couldn't believe what they hell they were seeing this shit was unreal. Nami could careless about the building or the people he wasn't giving up not until he knew this challenge was over.
Back to top Go down
Tappaja
Sannin
Tappaja

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Plus Size Shinobi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plus Size Shinobi   Plus Size Shinobi I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 2:54 am

He could see it in his eyes, the man before him had already reached his limit and then pushed past it to find a whole new level within himself and that alone was something that would be worthy of his respect. Suddenly Tapp stopped his shouting, pausing for a moment after standing up straight and then holding out his hand for Nami to shake, this would mark them as equals and rivals forever.
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Plus Size Shinobi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plus Size Shinobi   Plus Size Shinobi I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 2:59 am

As Tappaja stopped his shouting and flexing abruptly he rose to his full height and stuck his hand out for Nami to shake. Name began to relax, his muscles slowly began to return to their normal big appearance, he followed Tapp's example and he rose to his full height and grasped Tappaja's hand with his, the respect had to be given and now they would forever be linked through rival ship.
Back to top Go down
Tappaja
Sannin
Tappaja

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Plus Size Shinobi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plus Size Shinobi   Plus Size Shinobi I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:03 am

Finally as the two shared a moment of marking each other as the other's rival the old lady finally woke up and saw that her shop was nearly destroyed. She jumped up on the counter and revealed she was only maybe four feet tall at the most but somehow had an intimidation factor even higher than either of the men standing before her. "The hell?! You two are gonna pay to fix all this!!" Tapp seemed unsure what to do as he was completely broke with no money at all he could only reply, "Pay?"
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Plus Size Shinobi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plus Size Shinobi   Plus Size Shinobi I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:08 am

As the lady finally decided to wake up she sure picked the best of times. Standing on the broken counter didn't really help her height wise but with a face and voice like that Nami backed down. Telling them they would have to pay for the damage was like telling a homeless man to pay his rent. Tapp made it apparent that he was going to pay and Nami stared just stared at the lady with a blank stare, he had money but enough to fix all this was kinda asking for too much he rubbed the back of his head as the situation had just went down hill.
Back to top Go down
Tappaja
Sannin
Tappaja

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Plus Size Shinobi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plus Size Shinobi   Plus Size Shinobi I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:10 am

Tapp looked towards his new rival with an expression that would give an entire conversation, this look would tell him 'When I give the signal Ill break left and you break right, there aint no way in hell I can afford this and I know you dont want to'
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Plus Size Shinobi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plus Size Shinobi   Plus Size Shinobi I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:13 am

Nami caught Tapp's expression and nodded his head slowly as he approved of the idea. He turned his attention back to the lady, she was chattering of at the mouth so she probably didn't notice the small exchange that just occurred, Nami now waited on the signal.
Back to top Go down
Tappaja
Sannin
Tappaja

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Plus Size Shinobi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plus Size Shinobi   Plus Size Shinobi I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:16 am

Tapp waited for it, the lady was talking so much she hadnt noticed their shared glances but running off at the wrong time would prove bad so he waited and eventually she lowered her guard and the large man gave a nod, the signal. He bolted off to the left and made a hole in the split wall, not stopping for anything or anyone that got in his way, he had made a new friend and rival today from a bad situation and that was a gain in his book.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Plus Size Shinobi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plus Size Shinobi   Plus Size Shinobi I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:25 am

As Tapp called for the signal he was gone, busing a hole in the wall to the left. Nami didn't stand around to admire his work he took off to the right like discussed busting down the door frame with a big smile on his face, what a wonderful day that today had been.

{Exit/Topic End}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Plus Size Shinobi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plus Size Shinobi   Plus Size Shinobi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plus Size Shinobi
Page 1 of 1