Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A New Hope

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tokugawa Katsumoto
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokugawa Katsumoto

Ryo : 11200

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
A New Hope Left_bar_bleue240/240A New Hope Empty_bar_bleue  (240/240)

A New Hope Empty
PostSubject: A New Hope   A New Hope I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 10:40 pm

Katsumoto walked into the market place. It had been nearly a year since the defeat of his clan at the hands of the Northern Lords. Here Katsumoto was just looking for some food. The stalls we're full of people and there was a gentle breeze that kind of gave a feeling of calm. Looking towards the center he saw a food stand with some rice balls and sake. Katsumoto smiled then walked towards the man in the stall and asked "How much for two rice balls and a cup of sake?" The man looked up into the menu and replied "It will be 10 ryo sir." Katsumoto looked into his robe and realized he only had 6 Ryo. He looked around and then told the man "I only have 6." The clerk then said "Too bad then." and smirked in delight.
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Sannin
Raleth

Ryo : 6150

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
A New Hope Left_bar_bleue320/320A New Hope Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

A New Hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Hope   A New Hope I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 10:56 pm

As Raleth was exploring the hidden forest village he walked past the market place, and his ears twitched as he heard someone say the word "sake". His wolf ears twitched and he looked to see a man trying to buy something. His hyper-sensitive hearing let him hear the whole conversation, and as the clerk smiled when the unknown man didn't have enough money Raleth walked up to them.

Katsumoto would hear a man with a rather deep voice speak behind him.

"Make that three sake cups..."

The clerk looked at the man who just spoken and was a bit surprised. The mysterious man had on a black fedora, and a black eye patch on his left eye. He wore a deep red over coat with black clothes under yet, and it was obscured by the coat.His right eye was a deep red, and his skin was very tan, yet smooth. He was about 6'3", and very menacing, yet his demeanor was friendly. What was odd was that the man had a huge gallon bottle strapped to his back, with the words "Howling Alcohol" on it. The clerk spoke

"That will be 20 Ryo"

The man in the red coat threw small sack of Ryo, which was way over 20 ryo. The clerk handed the man the rice balls and three cups of sake, but the man only took the two he asked. He gulped the first one then second in a few seconds, Nd slammed the cups on the clerk's table. The man then began to walk away, and as he did he spoke

"Enjoy you're food"
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ryo : 53300

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
A New Hope Left_bar_bleue320/320A New Hope Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

A New Hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Hope   A New Hope I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 11:13 pm

As the hustle and bustle of the village continued Nami found himself caught in between it all and was lucky to catch even an inch of breathing room. Nami now found himself at a food stand where people where ordering there food and going on about their day but there were two that remained. Nami caught a glimpse of the small altercation that occurred and saw that there was no real need to step in but that didn't mean he couldn't meet some new people.

Nami approached the table where the two men where located, his height being of 6'12 would block the view of the sun from their eyes. He sat first before initating any form of conversation. "So how's it going with ya?" the question wasn't directed to one or the other specifically so he expected both of them to answer the question. As he waited the clerk returned once again and Nami ordered himself 5 rice balls, placing the ryo in his hand and watched as he left he now returned his attention to the two before him.
Back to top Go down
Tokugawa Katsumoto
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokugawa Katsumoto

Ryo : 11200

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
A New Hope Left_bar_bleue240/240A New Hope Empty_bar_bleue  (240/240)

A New Hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Hope   A New Hope I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 11:24 pm

"Thank you. Katsumoto said standing up to bow in respect. Katsumoto stood 6'2" wearing only his pure white Samurai robes and his sword Inazuma at his side, tanned and with his hair blowing in the wind, smiling in awe at this random act of kindness. "Allow me to return the favor by accompanying you to wherever you are heading."

Katsumoto walked to catch up to the man with the eye patch and walked along side him. Looking in the surrounding area and tapped him on the shoulder. "If you wouldn't mind of course." Katsumoto's honor wouldn't allow him to just leave this man without returning the kindness shown to him.

He then heard the man behind him and turned around, looked up and said "Very good sir, thank you for asking, and you?"

Katsumoto then watched as Raleth kept walking not saying a word. "You there, follow me."

------>Exit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A New Hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Hope   A New Hope I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Hope
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Savage Lands :: Land of Vines :: Hidden Forest (Morigakure) :: The Forest Floor :: The Market Sector-
Jump to: