Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rohim Edrick (Finished)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rohim Edrick
Jōnin
Rohim Edrick

Ryo : 15403

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Rohim Edrick (Finished) Left_bar_bleue280/280Rohim Edrick (Finished) Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

Rohim Edrick (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Rohim Edrick (Finished)   Rohim Edrick (Finished) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 3:31 am

(See Avatar and Signature for appearance. Faceclaim: ANBU Kakashi.)

Rohim Edrick (Finished) Charac10

Rohim Edrick (Finished) Person11
First Name: Rohim
Last Name:Edrick
Height: 6' 2"
Weight: 150 lbs
Birthday: January 12

Village: Harikengakure
Elements: Lightning, Wind, Fire
Specializations: Taijutsu, Ijutsu, Ninjutsu, Kenjutsu

Rohim Edrick (Finished) Person12
Personality: Rohim Edrick, a very proud member of the Edrick Clan, is a rather intellectual shinobi. He is a very powerful Taijutsu user, as well as a knowledgeable medic. He also sports a tuned instinct to the use of Kenjutsu, although it isn't one of his primary styles, because of his heritage of skilled swordsmen. Just like his ability to use precise and attuned attacks against his opponent's own momentum, he is skilled in analyzing human behavior with great precision. Over the years, he has studied people. He studied their actions, and determined why they do what they do. He is a very philosophical human being as well, and can often be found in meditation high atop the mountain of the Eagle Clan. He is not quick to judge however, because he himself has imperfections he is not proud of. He has a very noticeable lust for bloodshed, and often goes into an anger-initiated trance during battle where he feels as though forced to obliterate his enemies.

Likes: Rohim, being a mostly kind individual, likes many things. He likes the peaceful parts of the chaotic world he was thrown into, like serene forests and tranquil rainfall. He loves water as well, although he has always been incapable of performing water jutsu, he loves rainfall and swimming namely. He also likes running. He runs usually 70 miles a week in order to stay physically fit. He runs through the forests and up the mountains in order to enjoy a daily amount of the beautiful nature surrounding him.

Dislikes: Rohim, like any self-respecting Edrick, dislikes traitors for obvious reasons. His family was betrayed and slaughtered and forced to scatter by traitors, and Rohim was a part of the new generation of Edrick that had taken control of their home city in order to live in peace once again.

Motivation: Rohim's motivation is more philosophically based than most. He strives to find his place in the world, and to quell his lust for bloodshed. He desires not only to figure out his true calling, but to put a stop to his ravenous hunger for causing his enemies to suffer.

Fears: Rohim fears the unknown. He fears true confusion, because the majority of his growth was bathed in confusion and anger. He does not want to fall into the hell of not knowing who he is, not knowing anything, and not knowing what to do.

Rohim Edrick (Finished) Clan10
Clan of the Eagle

Bloodline: Eagle Eye Compass
Bloodline Ability:

There are 3 stages within the Eagle Clan bloodline, known as Golden Eye, Eagle Eye and Eagle Eye Compass.

Stage 1 Golden Eye: The eyes transform from a sky blue to a neon yellow. The Golden Eye is the most common of the clan, this version of the doujutsu achieved as a right of passage for those who become genin within the clan. It stimulates the body, allowing a 35% increase in speed/ reaction time. This allows the Edrick to go above and beyond their base speed, allowing their skills to flourish at a high level.

Stage 2 Eagle Eye: The eyes transform into yellow with a large black pupil. The Eagle Eye has the ability to target and lock onto a single opponent once blood is drawn from that opponent during battle. The vision of the Eagle Eye is similar to an Eagle itself. (Think of how far an Eagle can see.) Once locked on, the target and his/ her moves can be sensed instantly. This stage of doujutsu gives the user a 50% increase in speed/ reaction time, making them extremely dangerous on the battlefield. This eye is perfect for a one on one fight, and is perfect when it comes to fighting against an opponent possessing a Sharingan.

Stage 3 Eagle Eye Compass: The eyes transform into an all black eye, with a neon yellow compass in the center. The final stage of Doujutsu. The Eagle Eye Compass when activated, can sense anyone just by using the air flow around them. Anytime the Edrick stands perfectly still and someone moves within a 1/2 mile radius, disrupts the air flow, the eye picks it up. During battle it senses anything within a 20 ft. Span. This is due to the constant change in direction, which affects the Compass' range drastically. The compass within the eye acts just as so, able to send the signal to the brain of the user to which direction the natural wind flow was broken or changed. If the user manages to stay perfectly still while in battle, the range can open back up to the 1/2 mile radius. During this stage, the user recieves a 70% increase in speed/ reaction time, allow them incredible movements as well as ultimate precision with attacks. The Eagle Eye Compass, due to being linked to the brain, allows an Edrick to be able to distinguish whether they are within a Genjutsu. However the Eagle Eye Compass doesnt break them free. Great for battling both one on one and multiple opponents, this doujutsu is legendary in books, but almost forgotten by many, since it hasnt been seen in quite sometime.

Clan History: The fastest clan in the world, The Edrick Clan is a mostly forgotten clan of Harikengakure, but was the clan that actually founded the village in creation. Once called the Guardian's of the Sky, the Edrick Clan was said to live on the only mountain in the region, living peacefully for many years. Though they created the village, they werent actually a part of its population, due to their love of high altitude and desire to be the defenders of the village's peace. The Edrick Clan's Founder, Myria Edrick was responsible for this; her ideals of making a vast village to accomodate the vast number of people on the island country to live in peace with one another. This was the revolution that began what is known as the Village Hidden in the Hurricane.

The clan eventually became a big target, their legendaty doujutsu wanted by many outsiders from neighboring nations. An unexpected betrayal within the clan, led to their demise, thanks to an attack by ninja corps from an unknown nation at the time. With limited survivors and a fear for staying in the homeland, many of the scarce surviviors fled to other countries, leaving the once proud clan in dwindled numbers. Others who chose to stay in the homeland, sought refuge within the Hidden Hurricane, but lived sheltered lives. It wasnt until Dominic Edrick, that the clan became prominent once more. He now flourishes as the Shiokage.

Rohim Edrick (Finished) Histor10
History: The life of Rohim Edrick is one of sadness, happiness, redemption, and anger. It is an interesting tale of a young man whose only goal was to find answers, but ran into countless troubles on his journey. To this day he continues searching for the answers he originally set out to find, stepping closer and closer to the truth with each passing day.

Rohim Edrick was born into a rich family of the Clan of the Eagle. They were high-ranking officials of Harikengakure. Soon after marriage, Rodokai Edrick and his wife Ira Edrick bore a child. They named the child Rohim, meaning "hero." The small family of three lived a luxurious life of wealth and prosperity. They were among the richest of the land, because of their standings in the government. One fateful day in the village hidden in the Hurricane, when Rohim was only months old, members of the Edrick clan betrayed their own people and began a short but intensely bloody war against the loyal Edricks, slaughtering anyone in their path. Rodokai took his family and ran into hiding about twenty miles off of the outskirts of Harikengakure where no civilization was nearby. He built a small house for his wife and son, and they began to live off of the land. With constant hurricanes roaring around them and the coastline at their backs, they were in an ideal hiding location. Although, when Rohim was a little over a year old, a small group of the betraying Edricks that had been dispatched to find and kill any survivors found the small family hiding by the coast. Rohim was too young to remember details, but he watched his parents slowly tortured and murdered right before his eyes. A young girl among the group of traitors took pity on the baby boy and saved his life by taking him with her in order to raise as her own. She took him to a small society of the traitorous Edricks and raised him in isolation, cut off from the rest of the village. He grew to about the age of 8 among this society, being raised as a ninja. He was worked vigorously, and his masters stressed his talent progression even more than their own pupils. He flourished in the arts of Taijutsu and Ijutsu especially, and he became an able fighter. At age 9, he was ready to enter the Chuunin Exams and further his career as a shinobi. That is, until something terrible happened.

It was about a week before the beginning of the Exams when the woman that he had thought to be his mother had a change of heart. She told him of who their society was, she told him about the world on the outside that he had never seen, she told him the history of the Edricks including the great betrayal, and finally, she told him of his parents. His world began spinning out of control from that point on, and it wouldn't stop spinning for a great while. In a fit of silent depression, he locked himself in his corridor for two weeks. He hadn't slept, and he hadn't eaten a thing. His only water was from the sink in the left corner of the room. Every time he had tried to fall asleep, gruesome images of his parents being slaughtered, that had been buried in the recesses of his mind until now, irrupted and enveloped his mind. He needed an escape; he needed to replace these nightmares. He needed revenge. At age 9, he knew he was incapable of taking on all of his "family" with sheer force, so he needed to do it stealthily. He snuck into the air vents, and would drop down into the rooms of sleeping shinobi and silently assassinate them one by one. Within the hour, almost thirty of the traitors had been slayed by the young Rohim, but he was far from done. The alarm sounded as the bodies were discovered, and Rohim began staging his getaway. He had planted explosive tags on the heads of ten more sleeping ninja before making his escape, and as he retreated for the main entrance of the building, there was a loud explosion of the heads of ten more being violently blown to bits. As he neared the gate, five ninja blocked his path, ready to bring down the boy. He couldn't handle fighting five battle-hardened ninja by himself, so he bolted for the door as fast as he could. He slid under one's legs, and spun around another whilst dodging grabbing attempts from the others. He made it to the gate and leaped over it. He ran down the trail and into a small forest, disappearing into the night. He had no idea where he was. He had no knowledge of this world outside the walls he grew up within. He was lost in every sense of the word. He collapsed in the forest from deprivation of food and sleep. He awoke on a pile of leaves that had been carefully arranged to be cushions for his fatigued young body. He was faced with the snarling gaze of a large black fox-like creature. It was crouched down like a human would crouch on two legs. Its left arm was laid across its bent right knee. Each arm and leg had three fingers with long red claws on the tips of each. It had a red mane from the back of its head down to its waist where it was tied together in a ponytail. Its black fur was darker than the blackest, deepest parts of night. When it saw that Rohim was awake, it stood up. It was about 9 feet tall. It began to speak to him, and as it opened its mouth, Rohim noticed its blood-red fangs.

"Young one. I sense the turmoil in your heart. You are confused, hurt, and angry. I can feel it all emanating from your young skin. Know this. This will not be the first time I will aid you on your journey. You and I are the same in many ways. I am a living, breathing entity of anger and pain, and I aid those who need me. Those who suffer for what I am. For now though, who I am matters not. Where I come from, matters not. I have carried you on my back through the night near the village hidden in the hurricane, Harikengakure. There you will find the answers you seek. Do not expect them to come to you soon though, it will take time. You must not give up, no matter how long it takes. One day, you will come searching for me to assist you once again. You will find me, and I will fight beside you when you are ready. In the distant future, I bid we see each other again. Goodbye, Rohim. I will be waiting."

Rohim simply stared in awe at the creature of the night and listened to its deep, tantalizing voice. The voice so deep and vast, that it rattled his very soul. After finishing speaking, it bent down to all four legs, and ran off into the night. Rohim stood up and looked to the north. He saw lights. That meant there was people nearby. He began his trek to Harikengakure. It would be several hours before Rohim would arrive, as the sun began to ignite the horizon.

Rohim was still completely empty of any food, but at least he had gained some energy from sleeping. He entered the village suspended under the cliff in the early hours of the morning, when the village was beginning to come to life. As he walked into the village, he smelled food. The bazaar nearby must have had fresh bread made for the new day at the bakery. His mouth began to water. He needed that food. So many strange people he passed on the way to the bakery. The main dissimilarity he noticed were the different colors of hair and eyes. His entire life he had never seen anyone without green hair and blue eyes. There was brown hair, green eyes, yellow hair, brown eyes, and many more combinations. He was shocked to see this many people in one place. He could barely move through the crowded streets. He followed his nose to the bakery, where the steam of the fresh bread drifted through the door and pulled Rohim closer to it. He slowly crept up to the counter, and swiped a loaf of bread and ran for the door. A huge, burly grip wrapped around his left arm. He turned around and looked up to see the tall, fat baker holding a lacerated bread knife in his opposite hand. His grip wouldn't loosen. "You payin' for that. Right, son?" he said with a snap and a glare. "I..uh.." Rohim began to say before being interrupted by a third party."C'mon, buddy. You have to stop putting your money into the pocket with the hole, remember? You're just lucky I was nearby again," a kind voice came from behind him. Rohim spun around to see a man wearing jeans, and a shinobi vest over a black T-Shirt. He had green hair, blue eyes, and a kindly smile on his face. Rohim gave the man the most grateful look he could muster before taking the money from his outstretched hand and giving it to the baker. The baker grunted and went back to his bread. Rohim turned back around to thank the man, but he was gone. In his place, was a tiny slip of paper with a number and a street name scribbled on it. Rohim pocketed it and walked away. Later that day, he found a local inn. The owner of the inn let Rohim work around the inn in order to stay in the basement room. Everyone seemed to grimace demeaningly upon seeing his green hair. He didn't know why, but he now began his life hidden in the hurricane/cliff.

For the next 8 years of his life, Rohim spent training his body and mind in order to become stronger in will and fighting. He worked vigorously day upon day to tame is body in the rightful ninja ways. Still a Genin however, Rohim was ready to take the next step in his journey. He enrolled in the Chuunin Exams in Morigakure. He had waited for this day for a long time. He finally had the chance to show the world what he was capable of. The first round was over quickly. He fought a young ninja from the village hidden in the oasis in the Red Sand Country. After blasting the man with a decently sized luminaire, Rohim withdrew the 8-foot katana he had stolen from the traitors he grew up with upon his escaping, and stabbed it through the charred wound of his opponent. His opponent fell, and he advanced to the next round. The next round was easier than the last, because his opponent never showed. Taking advantage of the free win, Rohim had more time to rest and gain energy for the final round. He fought a very short man that used a frying pan as a weapon. It was a hard battle, but with a few well-placed counter maneuvers, Rohim achieved victory. After winning the Chuunin Exams, Rohim returned to Harikengakure as a Special Jounin. He now felt he was ready to go to the address of the man who had helped him so many years ago in the bakery. He had never given a proper thanks, and by now he was more than capable of navigating the village. He set out to the address that had been scribbled onto the paper.

He arrived at a very tall building with many windows and guards at the entrance. Rohim walked up to one of them and showed them the slip of paper. "This is this address, right?" Rohim asked. The guard nodded and said, "What business have you with the Shiokage?" Rohim stumbled back, shocked. "The.. what? This is where the Shiokage lives? Does anyone else live here?" he asked the guard again. The guard chuckled, "What, are you new around here? Yes, the Shiokage lives here. And no one lives with him.. yet. He has a wedding coming up here soon." Rohim's eyes widened. That man in the bakery was the Shiokage?!

Rohim nervously walked through the door and ventured to the Shiokage's office. He knocked. From the other side he heard, "Come in!" Rohim opened the door slowly, and walked into the room. It had been years since Rohim had seen him, and he looked much older than he had 8 years ago, but not much older than Rohim now. He guessed he was in his late twenties by his looks. "Ah. The kid at the bakery. I remember you," he said as he stood up from his desk. He walked over to Rohim, and held out his hand. Rohim took the gesture, and went to shake his hand as well. Taking Rohim by complete surprise, he grabbed Rohim's forearm and hurled him across the room into a wall. Rohim laid against the wall, stunned. The Shiokage said, "That's payback for that bread. Now here," he stuck his hand out again. Rohim grinned and grabbed his hand, and hoisted himself up. "Name's Dominic. Dominic Edrick," he said smoothly. An Edrick? Rohim was shocked. He had no idea that there were more of him, let alone as a Kage of a village. "We're a dying breed, we of the Eagle Clan. I bet you're familiar with the great betrayal? You would've been a real little guy when it happened though, if I'm guessing correctly," he said. Rohim shuddered. He was more than familiar than the betrayal. But here stood a living, breathing survivor. Just like him. A REAL Edrick. Not one that would betray his own people. "Yeah, thought so. Well, as I was saying. We're a dying breed. Not many of us are around anymore. Most of the survivors were killed, and most of the traitors were killed by the few survivors left. Now, I'm not going to ask you who you are or where you came from. But for now, hear me out. I want to teach you something. I want to teach you a long forgotten ability of the Edrick clan that I've been trying to teach the remaining Edrick in order to bring out our lost strength. It's called the Eagle Eye. We Edrick have untapped potential that only a few know how to access. I, being one of the few, want to teach you how to reach this power. You in?" he asked firmly. Rohim was a tad surprised, but this was what he was looking for. It was a part of who he was. A part of who he was that he had set out to discover, and now he could discover it. "I'm in."

Dominic had led Rohim to the Ao Phalanx harbor on the coastline. During a hurricane. "You haven't said much thus far, so I'm going to assume you're more of the quiet, get-shit-done kind of guy. It's nothing bad, in fact I like it. With all that annoying diplomatic talking shit I hear, it's nice to meet a guy who enjoys the finer points of silence. Now, do you meditate? Or, have you meditated before?" he yelled over the raging hurricane. Rohim nodded, and tried to block the wind with his hand over his eyes. "Good! See that pier?" he pointed to a lone strip of pier that jutted out into the ocean for about a quarter of a mile, "I want you to go sit at the end of that pier, and meditate. Make sure your eyes stay shut. Really try to feel the air currents around you!" Dominic continued shouting instructions over the storm. Rohim was confused. They were in a hurricane, there were about 30 air currents. "How do I feel the air?!" Rohim responded, yelling over the hurricane as well. "Keep your voice down! No need to yell!" Dom continued yelling, "And hey, you'll figure it out! Just get out there and wait for me to come give you more instructions!" Rohim shrugged and began fighting the storm on his way to the edge of the pier. Once he arrived, he sat down in the lotus position, and attempted to stay sitting against the will of the storm that was trying to topple him over. He let his mind go blank, and let go all of his muscles. In an instant, there was nothing. He could feel nothing but the air striking his skin. All of his other feelings were gone. He couldn't smell or hear anything. He just.. felt. Every direction change in the wind was obvious to him, because of the air being ultra-sensitive against him. Soon, the air that brushed against him fled elsewhere, and he could follow it with his mind. It bounced and reverberated off of the dock, off of buildings, off of Dom. He felt everything. "This is weird," he thought plainly. All of a sudden, there was a disturbance in the air around him. Something was moving and interrupting the airflow behind him. It was moving fast, towards Rohim's head. As the whirling ball of air-interruption neared his head, Rohim tilted his head to the left. The rock whizzed past Rohim's ear as he barely dodged it. Then a rather large one hit him in the brunt of his back. A spike of pain shot up through his body. While he had been focused on the first rock, Dom had thrown a second rock that was bigger than the first. Rohim stood up, with his eyes remaining shut. Another rock, then another. He spun around the first, and jumped over the second. Then, he felt something much smaller whizzing towards him at a much faster pace. Before he could realize what it was, the shuriken stuck his left thigh. More pain angled up through his body, and the rain and wind washed away the stream of blood. Rohim grimaced in pain, but kept his footing. More shuriken flew at him. "This guy's trying to kill me," Rohim thought to himself. He ducked the first and rolled to the left to avoid the second, but then popped to his feet and jumped to avoid a third. Every movement hurt his back and thigh. Removing that rock and the shuriken was going to be painful later. Before he could react, a torrent of wind hit his left arm, and sent hundreds of tiny cuts into his skin. He was using jutsu now. A few more slashes of wind came at him in an X pattern. Rohim dove forward onto the ground underneath the first X, then rolled forward onto his hands and propelled himself upward over the top of the second X. As he landed, a burning luminaire smacked him in the left ankle, and sent him tumbling forward onto his face. Pain radiated from his entire body. His foot was now burnt down to the muscle. Another luminaire came at him while he was on the ground, which he rolled around. He was getting dizzy and nauseous. The wounds were taking their toll. He collapsed from his own dead weight onto the dock below him. It appeared that there was nothing else coming at him. "Alright. You're done," he heard Dom shout from the shore. Then, an instant later, the dock below Rohim exploded violently. The explosion sent Rohim soaring into the air, and he landed at Dom's feet on the ground. "Open your eyes," Dom said. Rohim opened his eyes. Dom peered in closer near Rohim's face, examining his eyes. With a nod of approval, he said, "You are now a proud owner of the Eagle Eye Compass." With a smile of satisfaction, Rohim closed his eyes. He faded away into his own unconsciousness. He awoke in a hospital bed, with the TV above his head switched onto the weather channel. The meteorologist was speaking of a huge hurricane that had occurred three days ago. "I've been out three days?" Rohim asked himself. He sat up and examined his wounds. There was Gauss wrapped around his legs, back, and left arm. He looked to the table at the side of his bed to see a folded piece of paper. It read:

"Rohim. I've taught you to use the forgotten Eagle Eye Compass that not many know today. You are among the privileged few. Use your new power wisely. One more thing, I've a wedding coming up. I'd like to see you there.

Your new friend,
Dominic Edrick, Shiokage

P.S.- I covered your medical bill, you'll be paying me for that as well. Sooner or later. "

Rohim smiled before standing up out of his bed. He unwrapped the Gauss and set it on the bed. He through on his armored vest and pants, strapped his sword to his back, and left the hospital.

After Dominic's wedding, Rohim was appointed a member of the Assassination branch of ANBU for Harikengakure. It was a fitting role for the young man, because of his lust for bloodshed in battle. On one of his missions for the Shiokage, Rohim was faced with ten Jounin-rank bandits that he had been sent to kill. In the process, his left eye was gashed from the forehead straight across his eyelids down to his cheek. It left a very visible scar, but because of his swift success, he was promoted to Jounin.

Today, Rohim Edrick is still a Jounin. He continues to work for his friend and commander, Dominic Edrick, as a loyal assassin. He will soon venture off for the black fox he had met so many years go, and more importantly, he still plots his total revenge on his captors. Soon, he will hunt them all down. He will kill them all. One by one, until his thirst for blood has finally been quenched. Rohim Edrick will have his revenge.

RP Sample: Rohim was jogging along the coastline of Harikengakure, getting in his daily mileage. He was running peacefully, when he stumbled across a blanket wrapped up on the ground. It was wiggling and moving slightly, like something was stuck inside. He quickly stopped and picked it up. He folded back a flap to let loose whatever was held captive by this wrap. Out popped the head of a baby, black fox with deep red eyed. The cute little fluffy thing barked at him a little whimper, then curled over and fell asleep in his arms. Rohim's eyes widened, and he almost dropped the the baby creature. "Those eyes," he thought to himself. They were just like that of the larger fox he had seen as a small child. Regardless of how helpful this little fox was, he had to figure out what to do with it. He began to panic. "What the hell do I do with a baby fox?" Rohim asked out loud. He decided to smuggle it into his room at the inn. Once back home, he set the bundle on his desk, and sat on his desk. He thought for a bit to decide what to do. Would he keep it? He walked over to the sleeping fox as it began to wake up. It stumbled out of the blanket and began to wander the desk Rohim had set it on. A small piece of parchment was tied to the ring around the little thing's tail. Rohim unfolded it, and read what had been scratched in blood onto the parchment:

"You are ready. Come find me."
Back to top Go down
Rohim Edrick
Jōnin
Rohim Edrick

Ryo : 15403

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Rohim Edrick (Finished) Left_bar_bleue280/280Rohim Edrick (Finished) Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: Rohim Edrick (Finished)   Rohim Edrick (Finished) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 7:24 pm

Bumpity bumpity done.
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Sannin
Raleth

Ryo : 6150

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Rohim Edrick (Finished) Left_bar_bleue320/320Rohim Edrick (Finished) Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: Rohim Edrick (Finished)   Rohim Edrick (Finished) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 7:52 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rohim Edrick (Finished)   Rohim Edrick (Finished) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rohim Edrick (Finished)
Page 1 of 1