Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Become Teh Fry Cook!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Become Teh Fry Cook!! Left_bar_bleue410/410Become Teh Fry Cook!! Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

Become Teh Fry Cook!! Empty
PostSubject: Become Teh Fry Cook!!   Become Teh Fry Cook!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 4:12 pm

Become Teh Fry Cook!! Hmissionu
Become Teh Fry Cook!!

Reward: 800 Ryo
Story: Within the middle of town, an owner has been under staffed and overworked. The customers are in love with the food, but he cant seem to keep employees at a premium. With that, the customers are becoming extremely hostile towards his current employees, almost violent. Your mission is this. You will become a cook at the restaurant, and learn to make the burgers exactly like the owner suggests. Your your shinobi skills to also help keep the rest of the staff going and also keep the customers at bay. Essentially, you will be doing your job as cook and try and be managerial. Good luck, for this is no easy task. The customer is always right....

Description:

-Post in Harikengakure, Become Teh Fry cook!! [Mission]-
-Your post must be atleast 3 lines long, minimum of 12 posts.-
-Travel to the restaurant and meet the owner.-
-Allow him to teach you the way of making his foods.-
-Help cook AND manage the store with your shinobi abilities.-
-End the day with everything in order.-
-Let the manager know of your success and leave out with a job well done.-

Back to top Go down
Hayoa
Genin
Hayoa

Ryo : 36900

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Become Teh Fry Cook!! Left_bar_bleue160/160Become Teh Fry Cook!! Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: Become Teh Fry Cook!!   Become Teh Fry Cook!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 6:19 pm

I'll take it
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Become Teh Fry Cook!! Left_bar_bleue410/410Become Teh Fry Cook!! Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

PostSubject: Re: Become Teh Fry Cook!!   Become Teh Fry Cook!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 6:36 pm

Mission Accepted! You May Begin!
Back to top Go down
Hayoa
Genin
Hayoa

Ryo : 36900

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Become Teh Fry Cook!! Left_bar_bleue160/160Become Teh Fry Cook!! Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: Become Teh Fry Cook!!   Become Teh Fry Cook!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:01 pm

Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Become Teh Fry Cook!!   Become Teh Fry Cook!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:26 pm

Mission Completed Successfully! Ryo Added!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Become Teh Fry Cook!!   Become Teh Fry Cook!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Become Teh Fry Cook!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Savage Lands :: Land of Tides :: Hidden Hurricane (Harikengakure) :: Mission Board :: D-
Jump to: