Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Hunt is On

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Ryo : 2500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
The Hunt is On Left_bar_bleue250/250The Hunt is On Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

The Hunt is On Empty
PostSubject: The Hunt is On   The Hunt is On I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 3:51 pm

The harsh desert winds blew around the pair as they approached the desert barrier the Aburame and Sankuro put in place to protect this village so many years ago, Shitai smirked as he looked inside and saw the ancient kikaichu still vital and full of life within the controlled torrent and readied themselves in case the one that approached the wall was not friendly. Shitai needed another to pass through this barrier but there were other ways, the other ways however were extremely painful or painfully boring and he had no intention of using them unless perhaps he was in danger for his life so he simply waiting for Nahaji to signal and the sandstorm could be brought down for now.
Back to top Go down
Nahaji Sankuro
Akazunakage
Nahaji Sankuro

Ryo : 28000

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
The Hunt is On Left_bar_bleue395/395The Hunt is On Empty_bar_bleue  (395/395)

The Hunt is On Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On   The Hunt is On I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 9:50 pm

Haji stood next to the male and watched the wonderful red storm slash across the terrain. The ancient storm made by the two strongest groups in all of the Red Sand. He raised his hands level to his shoulders, palms up, and he then looked to his small companion and gave a little smirk.

"Amazing, everytime we come here, i can only just look in amazement at this piece of art created for us so long ago. well, you ready to do this thing?"

The sandstorm began to slow itself down as haji was focusing his control onto his sandstorm made by his ancestors.
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

The Hunt is On Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On   The Hunt is On I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:20 pm

Shitai looked at his hand as several kikaichu crawled out and started to buzz loudly, as the volume grew the insects seemed to wake up inside him adding to the noise until eventually nothing in the area could be heard other than the buzz, even the raging sandstorm was muted by this display. Suddenly the noise stopped and it was all silent for a moment as Shitai sarcastically replied, "Hell no, but I have to be anyway."
Back to top Go down
Nahaji Sankuro
Akazunakage
Nahaji Sankuro

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

The Hunt is On Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On   The Hunt is On I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:26 pm

He gave a laugh at the man's response and then thrusted his arms downward and to the right, causing the sandstorm to fall down and halt it's advance. It would remain like this until the two reached the other side, the Kikaichu themselves however were continuing to fly around in the continuous circle until the young man was able to stop them. He held his hands now to his side and relaxed as his part was done. The buzzing only increased now due to the imminent silence of the dropped storm, and was probably the only part of this little ritual that Haji found annoying. Why would bugs have to constantly make massive amounts of racket, yet they are the smallest little things ever. The world was awkward.
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

The Hunt is On Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On   The Hunt is On I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:33 pm

Shitai raised his palm up in front of him as the sand fell, his own kikaichu burst forward and pierced the wall of insects in front of them. Their buzzing mixed in with the elder insects and all at one there was nothing to be heard but the wind running aross the sands of the desert beyond the wall. The ninja smirked as his insect pets returned up his sleeve to crawl back into his body while still silent. "After you."
Back to top Go down
Nahaji Sankuro
Akazunakage
Nahaji Sankuro

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

The Hunt is On Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On   The Hunt is On I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:40 pm

Haji nodded and walked through the now stagnant floating ancient insects, smiling at them as he passed through the mile deep wall. He could almost smell the Dingo no Hato meat cooking on his stove at home, and it amped him up greater for this mission. He wondered how his companion was fairing in the sense of hunger, he knew his little bugs would be starving. They were always starving (-_-).

"Shitai, what do you plan on doing in life after you grow up. I mean, I won't be around forever to take you places to do things like this, so what is your ambitions. You made it to B-rank on your own, yeah, but it took you a good deal of time. What is your main goal out of all this?"
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

The Hunt is On Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On   The Hunt is On I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:47 pm

Shitai walked alongside his kage as he asked him some interesting questions, staring at the sky he wondered how he should answer since it wasnt something he often thought about. "Really I dont have any goals, I plan on just doing whatever comes along. I have my part time job as the hospital being a surgeon but Im not sure how long that will go on, and at the same time this ninja lifestyle is tiresome but it has the benefit of seeing the world from time to time." Really he hadnt answered the question with anything other than a simple 'I dont know' but that was about all there was in his simple mind.
Back to top Go down
Nahaji Sankuro
Akazunakage
Nahaji Sankuro

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

The Hunt is On Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On   The Hunt is On I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:59 pm

Haji only kept walking and thought for a minute about what the young ninja said. Obviously he liked new experiences, and a ninja life did offer that, but not a ninja at his rank. Unless.......

"Well, I understand you like travel, you like to experience new things in life. So I have an idea, and I know i've asked you a million times before, but this is really going to give you the kind of life you wanted. Why don't you become part of my ANBU squad. Join the Kage protection. Not that I really need much protecting, but you'll get to travel everywhere I will, and you'll get to see alot of great new things. There's countries out to the east that are covered in plant life and mysterious new animals that you've never seen before. Like have you ever heard of a "Bear?""
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

The Hunt is On Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On   The Hunt is On I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:13 pm

"Nope" Shitai answered his kage's invitation into the ANBU once again the same as he always had whenever he was asked that question. But then he thought about the end of Haji's statement and he paused in place with a confused look on his face. "Surely you mean platypus bear. Or maybe armadillo bear?"
Back to top Go down
Nahaji Sankuro
Akazunakage
Nahaji Sankuro

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

The Hunt is On Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On   The Hunt is On I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:20 pm

Haji hung his head at the man's instinctive no, but almost saw a shimmer of light when the kid seemed interested about the awkward animal. He gave a laugh as he described the numerous variations of bears that the desert had.

"no, it's just a basic bear. It would seem unnatural to you, but imagine the platipus bear without his bill or flat tail, imagine it had the mouth of a Kangaroo-wolf with snarling teeth, and the tail of a spider-bunny. it's complicated to invision, but its insane to see, and it looks so perfectly crafted."
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

The Hunt is On Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On   The Hunt is On I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:38 pm

Shitai started walking again until he got even with Haji and looked him square in the face and in the most serious of tones he said "And everyone says that 'I'M' the crazy one in the village." He laughed and started walking again as he saw the end barrier of the thick wall the pair had lowered, the howl of the infamous dingo no hato was heard off in the distance and Shitai sharpened in expression. It was hunting mode time which meant he would be serious.
Back to top Go down
Nahaji Sankuro
Akazunakage
Nahaji Sankuro

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

The Hunt is On Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On   The Hunt is On I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:44 pm

Haji laughed as they exited the wall, and then he heard the howl. It was time to turn on the barrier once again, so he turned around and raised his hands waist length. The sand began to rumble, but he couldn't thrust it back into motion until the ancient kikaichu were re-active.

"Well, think about it while we hunt. You're still welcome to come with me to Harikangakure to see Koga and Dominic. But til then, lets get this wall back up."
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

The Hunt is On Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On   The Hunt is On I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:49 pm

Shitai nodded, he would consider the travel offer and probably go with him this time to see a little more than the sandy dunes he ventured into each time they went hunting. The man raised his hands and a loud ringing buzz from his insects alerted the elders that the barrier needed closing again so they broke out of their frozen status and moved about waiting for their veil of sand to once more conceal their movements.
Back to top Go down
Nahaji Sankuro
Akazunakage
Nahaji Sankuro

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

The Hunt is On Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On   The Hunt is On I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:54 pm

Haji thrus his arms up from left to right and the sand had begun to mask the bugs within the storm. He was pleased that it was time to get to action, and he cracked his neck then signaled with his right thumb over his shoulder.

"Watch my back will ya? old man's gunna take lead on this one so you don't go and have them little buggers eat up all the good meat. And oh yea.........don't get bit this time."

Haji would then spin and direct his movements towards the directions of the howels, making sure he was after the Dingo no Hato, and not the Hato no Dingo.
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

The Hunt is On Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On   The Hunt is On I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:57 pm

Shitai chuckled sarcastically as Haji noted about him needing to avoid being bitten again, granted last time he had gotten a large chunk of leg meat torn out of him and had he not been a medical nin he would have died minutes later but that was besides the point. After all what were the odds of that happening five hunting trips in a row? He took off after his kage and readied himself for the hunt.
Back to top Go down
Nahaji Sankuro
Akazunakage
Nahaji Sankuro

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

The Hunt is On Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On   The Hunt is On I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:11 am

Upon minutes of their travelling, they come face to face with a flock of giant 15 ft tall dog looking creatures with the hindlegs of a chicken and the wings of a dove, yet the faces and uppertorso of a dingo. This was the dingo no hato. obviously the only good to eat parts would be the wings and the legs, yet some people in the red sand prefer the doggy side.

"alight, lets start this off right, we must charge our chakra, so we can clone ourselves and take down twice as many at once, you got that? Same as always. Remember, these things are vicious when provoked......so lets piss them off alright?"

Haji then begann to charge charka within his body, he always invisioned that if he screamed he might become a super being, heh, like that's ever happened in the history of the world.
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

The Hunt is On Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On   The Hunt is On I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:20 am

Shitai nodded, he began performing a quick series of hand seals and focused in on the beasts before him. For years he had hunted them and over that time gotten to know how they think, they didnt know that the pair was here but they knew that there would be some kind of attack soon so this would need to be a quick and deadly strike to take out a large amount before fighting those that remained.
Back to top Go down
Nahaji Sankuro
Akazunakage
Nahaji Sankuro

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

The Hunt is On Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On   The Hunt is On I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:28 am

Haji continued to charge, his next move would be swift and accurate right into the throat of the two beasts that had their backs turned to him. Surely these animals could feel the tension within the air, and all he really worried about was his young companion getting sidetracked. As he took a deep breath, he pulled his blade from his shoulder harness and exhaled. It was damn near go time.
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

The Hunt is On Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On   The Hunt is On I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:32 am

Shitai completed his final seal and his kikaichu silently poured out on him onto the sand to form into a perfect replica of himself looking in the same direction as the original with the same serious expression. The clone pulled a kunai knife from his pocket and balanced it in his hand in anticipation while the original shitai seemed to be preparing yet another assault, red tinted chakra pulsated inside his puffed out cheeks which looked funny when comparred to his slanted eyes of focus but he was good to go on haji's signal.

230/250
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nahaji Sankuro
Akazunakage
Nahaji Sankuro

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

The Hunt is On Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On   The Hunt is On I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:42 am

Haji allowed the sand around him to form around his body and it copied his body tone, then he smirked and he and his clone tore off into opposite directions, signaling that it was time to do the do of the hunt.

Within a few seconds, one of the Dingo beasts had fallen, with another landing right beside it. the two haji's were on a rampage and stabbing at as many throats as they could reach. These beats were riled up now, and started to pack together. A small clump of them took to the skies and started to circle the area.
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

The Hunt is On Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On   The Hunt is On I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:47 am

As Shitai watched Haji signal that it was time to begin he waited and suddenly a few of the beasts were downed and starting to panic as usual, as they paniced they all bunched up into a tight group for defense but that was a big mistake. Shitai sprung forth from behind the dune and although about a dozen of the animals reacted in time and flew off he quite literally cooked the others as a giant torrent of flames ten feet wide and a hundred feet long flew from his mouth. The few that were set ablaze and lived were handled by the clone with his kunai, the meat smelled good by the remaining twelve or so looked rightly pissed and circled around the exposed shinobi like a group of scorpion-vultures hunting live prey.

200/250
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nahaji Sankuro
Akazunakage
Nahaji Sankuro

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

The Hunt is On Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On   The Hunt is On I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:57 am

Haji in an attempt to stab one of these beasts in the neck, found himself stuck in the molars of a raging Dingo bird. The dingo would flail around and attempt to throw the man from the pain in his nerve endings, but Haji was relentless. He climbed into the beasts mouth, and it shut in an instant, leaving Shitai to think that his Kage had gotten demolished in the jaws of this monster.

[365/395]
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

The Hunt is On Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On   The Hunt is On I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 1:01 am

The real Shitai was occupied as he drew out his other two kunai and threw them to his clone, the copy cat caught them out of the air and charged the one that appeared to have eaten Nahaji. At the same time the original was doing more hand seals, he rather enjoyed using his katon nature on these things, saved him the trouble of dealing with them later on.
Back to top Go down
Nahaji Sankuro
Akazunakage
Nahaji Sankuro

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

The Hunt is On Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On   The Hunt is On I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 1:27 am

The beast that had engulfed haji in his mouth now started howling in pain as haji worked his way through his organs and his stomach. Within a few moments, Haji emerged from the belly of the beast holding hit's still beating heart in his two hands. He gave a laugh then held it to the sky and shouted some words that sounded like this.

"KALIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

His clone however continued the onslaught and leapt up to a beasts head, stabbed it's eye deep, and as it was dying, used the added height to leap up to one of the birds encircling the field. He was ground this mutha quick fast and in a hurry.

Meanwhile the other half kanine and half avian sons of bitches were snapping furiously at the young bug weilding man.
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

The Hunt is On Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On   The Hunt is On I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 1:32 am

A few of the beasts were getting brave and coming down to try and snap at Shitai, he dodged them and completed his hand seals, a quick smirk before once again his cheeks filled up like a balloon and opened to spew forth a hazy red mist. Holding out and hand after dodging the final attempt to snatch him up in the air a single kikai crawled out and hovered above his thumb. He snapped his fingers and a spark lit the insect on fire, it flew like a kamikaze into the red mist with all but two of the beasts confused inside it and the entire thing blew up, large chunks of meat rained down onto the field as the last pair of dingo no hato looked to each other as if planning an escape but Shitai knew Haji wouldnt allow that to happen.

175/250
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Hunt is On Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On   The Hunt is On I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hunt is On
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next