Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

On Top of the World

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Ryo : 2500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
On Top of the World Left_bar_bleue250/250On Top of the World Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

On Top of the World Empty
PostSubject: On Top of the World   On Top of the World I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 10:33 pm

The sandy winds blew around the village below as the cleaner air high above gently passed by Shitai as he sat atop the roof of the Buzzard's View tower. One of the five ANBU stationed here looked down at him from his spot on the needle, he shook his head and returned to watching the village as his comrade that was a few shuriken short of a weapon scroll sat there on the curved surface only one slip away from the biggest fall of his life. The Aburame was just staring out into space with an extended finger with several kikaichu perched atop it looked back at him, he laughed loudly as one stopped buzzing for a moment. Apparently it had told him a joke and he thought it was hilarious, this scene would look rather unusual to most people but to the locals this kind of thing was the norm when dealing with Shitai.
Back to top Go down
Nahaji Sankuro
Akazunakage
Nahaji Sankuro

Ryo : 28000

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
On Top of the World Left_bar_bleue395/395On Top of the World Empty_bar_bleue  (395/395)

PostSubject: Re: On Top of the World   On Top of the World I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:17 am

From out of nowhere, a ball of sand, similar to a snowball, plowed into the young man directly into the face. The ball would catch the man offguard as he was laughing, and would send sand flying around his face. A hole would then close in the sandy wind below as the Akaisunakage would give a smirk, and then bolt up the side of the needle using his chakra control to hold his feet to it. He had wondered where this little punk had gotten to, for he had a mission for him to do. Probably not the most greatest mission, but a mission none the less. He would smirk as he would then be at the railing next to the anbu.
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
On Top of the World Left_bar_bleue250/250On Top of the World Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: On Top of the World   On Top of the World I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:20 am

Shitai used to be a ninja, then he took a sand ball to the face. After that he was a...ninja...that slipped and fell off the tower. Lucky him though he wasnt a stupid ninja and he used chakra in his feet to attach himself to the side of the tower about halfway down, he took a minute to catch his breath and then walked back up to see Haji standing there with the ANBU, he laughed as he thought what had happened was funny. "Ya got me boy-o, now whatcha got fer me dis mornin?"
Back to top Go down
Nahaji Sankuro
Akazunakage
Nahaji Sankuro

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
On Top of the World Left_bar_bleue395/395On Top of the World Empty_bar_bleue  (395/395)

PostSubject: Re: On Top of the World   On Top of the World I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:42 am

Haji gave a chuckle at the kid's enthusiasm. He was always the kid that Haji brought along on obscure missions, mainly because the two ninja's Kekkei Genkai worked so well together. Haji was the offensive and the dominator as the kid was good at implimenting his own Kikaichu into the offensive maneuvers. It was a nice little two play. What Haji had on this kids's plate today was very dangerous. He and Haji had to go and break their way through the sandstorm and bring back some meat from the Dingo no Hato that were living in the desert. The village had to eat ya know.

"Well, what you and I get to do today, is go and bring back some village rations. However, you can't let your bugs eat all the meat or infect it before we get back. Last time was a major dissapointment. So. You ready to get this thing in motion?"
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: On Top of the World   On Top of the World I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:47 am

Shitai chuckled, "Well alright then, Ill catch the little 'uns a jackalope or something to munch on while we carry the big stuff." He walked over to Haji and lit up his face with a stupidly large grin, even though he was well ast his teen years and childhood he seemed like such a kid at times but when they went hunting he grew up real quick and Haji knew that. "We gonna leave right now or what?"
Back to top Go down
Nahaji Sankuro
Akazunakage
Nahaji Sankuro

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: On Top of the World   On Top of the World I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 1:39 am

Haji gave the kid a shove and lept from the tower to the land below. It was quite a drop, but Haji himself was used to falling long distances due to his own massive jumping ability. He loved to test the kid anyways. "Don't be a rotten egg!!!" Haji's voice would call from the distance.
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: On Top of the World   On Top of the World I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 1:45 am

Shitai jumped off the tower after getting shoved so that he landed a few seconds after Haji called to him. He would run off from the village until he arrived in the desert and their hunt for the famous dingo doves would begin.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On Top of the World   On Top of the World I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On Top of the World
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Savage Lands :: Land of Red Sand :: Hidden Oasis (Oashisugakure) :: The Buzzard's View-
Jump to: