Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hurricane Force: Stage 4 Investigation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Hurricane Force: Stage 4 Investigation Left_bar_bleue410/410Hurricane Force: Stage 4 Investigation Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

Hurricane Force: Stage 4 Investigation Empty
PostSubject: Hurricane Force: Stage 4 Investigation   Hurricane Force: Stage 4 Investigation I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 9:35 pm

Hurricane Force: Stage 4 Investigation Hmissionu

Reward: 7000 Ryo
Story:Like clock work, the Hidden Hurricane lives up to it's name, being constantly rampaged by these devastating storms. Harikengakure has 6 stages of preparation in which they execute to make sure citizens are prepared for the oncoming conditions. This task execution in known as 'Hurricane Force'

Stage 4 - Not for the faint hearted. This Stage is only for the brave, and let's face it, the reckless. Your job is to fight the violence of both the ocean and the hurricane itself. Many ships get caught out at sea, and it's your job to make sure the ocean waters are clear and that any ships still out are safely navigated away from the violence of the Hurricane, and back into safe haven waters until the storm has died. You must use all of the information given from the first two stages to be able to navigate where the waters are least violent and where the hurricane is located in accordance to your location. Protecting the lives of those in the the most danger, could possibly cost you your own life, so live up to the name brave.-

(Your allowed to make up where the Hurricane is and how violent, but be sure to say you recieved the correct information, by using the information from the D and C Rank missions posted.)

Description:

-Post a Topic in the Travel Topic, Hurricane Force: Stage 4 Investigation [Mission]-
-Must be atleast 5 lines per post, and 20 posts total.-
-You will arrive wherever the Hurricane is in accordance to the island, and begin your search.-
-Handle the violence of the winds and the horrendous conditions of the ocean waters.-
-You must find at minimum 2 ships, and help navigate them away from the storm.-
-Each ship must be in completely different spots.-
-Prevent any disaster to the vessels.-
-Find a way to return home without drowning.-

Back to top Go down
Rohim Edrick
Jōnin
Rohim Edrick

Ryo : 15403

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Hurricane Force: Stage 4 Investigation Left_bar_bleue280/280Hurricane Force: Stage 4 Investigation Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: Hurricane Force: Stage 4 Investigation   Hurricane Force: Stage 4 Investigation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 11:31 pm

i'll take it, Dom.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Hurricane Force: Stage 4 Investigation Left_bar_bleue410/410Hurricane Force: Stage 4 Investigation Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

PostSubject: Re: Hurricane Force: Stage 4 Investigation   Hurricane Force: Stage 4 Investigation I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 5:01 am

Mission Accepted! You May Begin!
Back to top Go down
Rohim Edrick
Jōnin
Rohim Edrick

Ryo : 15403

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Hurricane Force: Stage 4 Investigation Left_bar_bleue280/280Hurricane Force: Stage 4 Investigation Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: Hurricane Force: Stage 4 Investigation   Hurricane Force: Stage 4 Investigation I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:46 pm

Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Hurricane Force: Stage 4 Investigation   Hurricane Force: Stage 4 Investigation I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:12 am

A side note I want to add is that Ao Phalanx is within the small body of water in the center of the country. There is a map that shows it. You went out towards the western coastline and got back to the harbor in what seemed like minutes. In future missions keep in mind of where you are on the map. Since this is a first mission for you, I'll let it slide time.

Mission Completed Successfully! Ryo Added!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hurricane Force: Stage 4 Investigation   Hurricane Force: Stage 4 Investigation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1