Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Zetzray Edrick/ Jutsu Registration]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zetzray
Sannin
Zetzray

Ryo : 7202

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Zetzray Edrick/ Jutsu Registration] Left_bar_bleue320/320[Zetzray Edrick/ Jutsu Registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

[Zetzray Edrick/ Jutsu Registration] Empty
PostSubject: [Zetzray Edrick/ Jutsu Registration]   [Zetzray Edrick/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 10:01 pm

[Zetzray Edrick/ Jutsu Registration] Jutsutemplate

Name: Edo Tensei
Canon/Custom: Canon
Type: Ijutsu
Element: N/A
Distance: N/A
Description: To perform this technique, the user must first acquire some of the DNA of the person they intend to revive. This basically amounts to grave-robbing, although blood stains or organs salvaged after the target's death also work. The soul of the intended revived must also reside in the pure world. Those whose soul has been consumed by the Death God, for example, cannot be resurrected. Next, a living sacrifice is required for the soul of the resurrected to use as a vessel.

Once all prerequisites for the technique have been met, the acquired DNA of the person is put on a special marking that will be drawn or carved into the ground and once the mark is activated, the remains spread out in the form of a special seal with the living sacrifice in the center. Then dust and ash encase the sacrifice's body, giving them the same appearance that the revived had at the time of their death. The person is then revived and the end product is stored in a casket that will rise from the ground of the seal until summoned by the user. The user can revive up to 1 S rank ninja, 2 A rank ninja, 3 B Rank ninja and 4 C rank ninja, he will ofcourse have to pay the chakra required for all of them. When first summoned, the body of the resurrected is stored in a coffin; their body will appear grey and in a state of minor decay, marred by cracks and other imperfections, and the individual will also appear to be asleep. Upon awakening they retain their personality, memories, and all abilities they had in life, including kekkei genkai and summoning contracts.

Although clothing is also retained by the resurrected shinobi, weaponry on the other hand is not and must be procured by the user when necessary. However, once obtained, shinobi that have stored their weapons in or about their person are still able to re-summon their tools, regardless of the number of times they are stored within their respective coffin. The summoned all have black sclera and white irides. Except for their sclera, the eye colours of doujutsu wielders don't change at all. The summoned can be recalled at will by the user, causing an empty coffin to emerge and reclaim the individual. The revived shinobi are not unsummoned after a topic, instead they are summoned until unsummoned by the summoner or killed by an opponent. The summoner can remove the summons entire personality if need be, to make he or she a killing machine with no other purpose.

4 C ranks: 130 Chakra
3 B ranks: 140 Chakra
2 A ranks: 150 Chakra
1 S rank: 200 chakra

This Technique may only be used once per topic and all materials must be gathered before hand and the mark must be set up before the ritual can take place. The shinobi that is revived must be registered by the user in the post named "Edo Tensei Shinobi" under the user's technique list. This list will be updated when a shinobi is killed or brought to life. This technique is a FORBIDDEN TECHNIQUE, if you are caught by anyone that does not keep your secret or is a shinobi of a village and you don't bribe or kill them; you will become a missing ninja and most likely be hunted down.

Chuunin can only summon up to Chuunin and only 1 body.

Special Jounin can only summon 2 chuunin and 1 Special Jounin. 2 bodies can be summoned.

Jounin can summon 3 bodies and summon 3 chuunin, 2 Special Jounin, and 1 Jounin.

An S rank can summon 4 bodies and summon 4 Chuunin, 3 Special Jounin, 2 Jounin and 1 S rank ninja.

A user is allowed to perform Edo Tensei in different topics but only 4 bodies may be activated by the user at once (if they are S rank). If a body dies or is un-summoned by the user, another body of the same ranking may replace it as long as the necessary chakra and materials are present.

Only two bodies can be summoned per topic.

Word Count Per Body

Chuunin Body Remains: 1000 Words

Special Jounin Remains: 1500 Words

Jounin Body Remains: 2000 Words

S rank Nin Remains: 2500 Words

Only 5 jutsu may be selected from each ninja and chakra cannot be recovered by themselves.

(The chakra must be payed for each body summoned.)

This jutsu may only be used by two users. Both having primary in Ijutsu.

Spots

1. Zetzray Edrick

(This is a special case jutsu)

Last edited by Zetzray on Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:29 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Zetzray Edrick/ Jutsu Registration] Left_bar_bleue410/410[Zetzray Edrick/ Jutsu Registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

PostSubject: Re: [Zetzray Edrick/ Jutsu Registration]   [Zetzray Edrick/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 11:06 pm

The last paragraph needs to be explained better. Your sentences are running together and is confusing. Try keeping those on individual lines and press enter when explaining the number of bodies for the next rank. It should be, 1 primary Ijutsu user, 1 secondary Ijutsu user, and one tertiary Ijutsu user. This isn't ninjutsu at all.
Back to top Go down
Zetzray
Sannin
Zetzray

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Zetzray Edrick/ Jutsu Registration] Left_bar_bleue320/320[Zetzray Edrick/ Jutsu Registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: [Zetzray Edrick/ Jutsu Registration]   [Zetzray Edrick/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 11:15 pm

edits made.
Back to top Go down
Zetzray
Sannin
Zetzray

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Zetzray Edrick/ Jutsu Registration]   [Zetzray Edrick/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:44 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Sannin
Raleth

Ryo : 6150

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Zetzray Edrick/ Jutsu Registration]   [Zetzray Edrick/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 3:39 pm

I have read this and have seen that all edits that were spoken over the phone has been made, and is ready for pricing by any admin.
If my opinion is able to be taken into consideration I say this is:

Approved and is ready for pricing
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Zetzray Edrick/ Jutsu Registration] Left_bar_bleue410/410[Zetzray Edrick/ Jutsu Registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

PostSubject: Re: [Zetzray Edrick/ Jutsu Registration]   [Zetzray Edrick/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 3:45 pm

Zetzray Edrick wrote:
Special Jounin can summon up to Special Jounin and can summon 2 chuunin and 1 Special Jounin, 2 bodies can be summoned.

Jounin can summon 3 bodies and summon 3 chuunin 2 Special Jounin and 1 Jounin.

And S rank can summon 4 bodies and summon 4 Chuunin, 3 Special Jounin, 2 Jounin and 1 S rank ninja.

I still want to clear up this wording a bit before pricing. It seems to cluttered.
Back to top Go down
Zetzray
Sannin
Zetzray

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Zetzray Edrick/ Jutsu Registration]   [Zetzray Edrick/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 4:00 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Haru Satsujin
S-Rank
Haru Satsujin

Ryo : 3500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Zetzray Edrick/ Jutsu Registration]   [Zetzray Edrick/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 8:18 pm

Quote :
It should be, 1 primary Ijutsu user, 1 secondary Ijutsu user, and one tertiary Ijutsu user. This isn't ninjutsu at all.

Edit that in
Back to top Go down
Zetzray
Sannin
Zetzray

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Zetzray Edrick/ Jutsu Registration]   [Zetzray Edrick/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:31 pm

edits made
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Sannin
Raleth

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Zetzray Edrick/ Jutsu Registration]   [Zetzray Edrick/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:55 pm

It looks like all edits discussed on the phone has been made.

Approved at the discussed price of 40,000 Ryo
Back to top Go down
Zetzray
Sannin
Zetzray

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Zetzray Edrick/ Jutsu Registration]   [Zetzray Edrick/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:09 pm

purchasing
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Sannin
Raleth

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Zetzray Edrick/ Jutsu Registration]   [Zetzray Edrick/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:15 pm

Ryo Deducted
Back to top Go down
Zetzray
Sannin
Zetzray

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Zetzray Edrick/ Jutsu Registration]   [Zetzray Edrick/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:00 pm

Name: Mystical Palm Technique
Type: Ijutsu
Distance: Touch
Description: Hand seals depend on rank of healing used. This medical ninjutsu allows the user to speed up the body's natural healing process by sending chakra from their hands into a wound or afflicted body part. This allows the user to heal a patient without the need for medical equipment or surgery, making it highly useful on the battlefield. It can be used to treat both external and internal injuries. It is vital to match the amount of chakra used to the severity of the affliction or injury. This requires a great amount of chakra control. Because of this, only a few highly skilled medical-nin are able to use this technique. By sending an excess amount of chakra into the patient's body, the user can overload the patient's normal circulation, trapping them in a comatose state. The use of this technique can help bring back people from any injury with a certain amount of chakra as described below.

Minor (D): 10 chakra
Average(C): 20 Chakra
Major(B): 30 Chakra
Life Threatening(A): 40 Chakra

In order to obtain the effect of the comatose on an affected person at least two ranks higher than the needed chakra must be inserted into the body. The effects of the comatose is simple a knock out that lasts for three rounds.

Purchasing for 9,000 ryo
Back to top Go down
Zetzray
Sannin
Zetzray

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Zetzray Edrick/ Jutsu Registration]   [Zetzray Edrick/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:00 pm

Name: Iaidō
Type: Kenjutsu
Distance: Length of Blade
Description: Iaidō (居合道) is a skill where the user quickly draws the blade to strike, then re-sheaths it after every attack. The speed of the user is so fast that it can allow the user to draw his blade and strike twice and then return it to its sheath in half a second. Passive, 3 round cool.

Purchasing for 4,000
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Sannin
Raleth

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Zetzray Edrick/ Jutsu Registration]   [Zetzray Edrick/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:02 pm

Roy deducted for both
Back to top Go down
Zetzray
Sannin
Zetzray

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Zetzray Edrick/ Jutsu Registration]   [Zetzray Edrick/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:08 pm

Name: Raiton: Raikyuu ( Lightning Ball )
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Raiton
Distance: 120 feet
Description: Requires Handseals. The user will create a large, 3 feet in diameter, ball of lightning in their hands. This ball can then be launched at a target and will travel at 5 mph, as fast as an average running person. When it comes in contact with something, it will burst, damaging and shocking anyone it touches and also slightly shocking anyone within three feet of its edge at the moment of impact. Direct hit may cause the opponent hefty burning damage as if hit by a lightning bolt. Outer damage from being close, can cause a very uncomfortable sensation as well as light numbness. The ball causes 3rd degree electrical burns and for three posts the area affected will feel numb, and be reduced in skill by 20%. 3 post cooldown.

purchasing for 4,000
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Sannin
Raleth

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Zetzray Edrick/ Jutsu Registration]   [Zetzray Edrick/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:10 pm

Roy deducted. Please post all jutsu that you are buying if they are pre approved in the same post.
Back to top Go down
Zetzray
Sannin
Zetzray

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Zetzray Edrick/ Jutsu Registration]   [Zetzray Edrick/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 7:12 pm

Name: Wind Release: Vacuum Bullets
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Wind
Distance: 200 yards
Description: Upon handseals and absorbing wind into the body through the mouth, the user can spit out bullets of purely compressed wind. Travelling at a mind blowing 150 mph, the bullets can be extremely deadly. The user can fire up to 5 per post, but no bullet can be within 1 and a half ft. of each other. The bullets can completely go through an enemy unless it hits a vital organ or a bone. If it hits bone, it completely shatters it. If it hits an organ it ruptures it. The user must stand in place to fire the bullets and can fire for up to 2 posts. This jutsu has a twice per topic usage, 10 post cooldown inbetween.

Purchasing for 10,500 ryo
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Sannin
Raleth

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Zetzray Edrick/ Jutsu Registration]   [Zetzray Edrick/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 1:10 pm

Ryo Deducted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Zetzray Edrick/ Jutsu Registration]   [Zetzray Edrick/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Zetzray Edrick/ Jutsu Registration]
Page 1 of 1