Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mission: Letters from the prisoners

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Ryo : 2500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Mission: Letters from the prisoners  Left_bar_bleue250/250Mission: Letters from the prisoners  Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Mission: Letters from the prisoners  Empty
PostSubject: Mission: Letters from the prisoners    Mission: Letters from the prisoners  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 4:41 am

The sky was still dark but that mattered not where he was going, today Shitai was being sent on one of the missions he preferred most. He always had a thing for the kind of interrogation his village provided to people when they went against the sacred laws of the land but he had permission to steal away this person's life after he was through.  It was to bad really that the person in mind was just a captured spy that was on the brink of death already after years of being held in the sewer dungeons but he would have to take what he could get.

The buzzing started up and he smirked, the kikaichu were restless but he planned on using them as much as they wanted to be if this prisoner gave him even the slightest bit of trouble, thoughts of destruction bugs entering another person seemed to be quite funny to him and he chuckled as he neared the hidden manhole in the back alley of the market district. 

The plate was lifted and he dropped in and found himself on slimy concrete with a river of death and decay flowing next to him with a smell matching the dark and decrepit mood.  He chuckled again and started to make his way to the holding cell.

It took a few minutes to find his way down here, he might not be offended by the atmosphere down here but Shitai was not one who wished to put free time hours into a place with a worse smell than his own crypt in the basement. The guard saw him and went for his sphere but the boy simply remained calm and tapped his head band attached to his waist. The man inspected him for a moment before being satisfied and moving out of the way so he could enter the room, this was going to be fun.
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Mission: Letters from the prisoners  Left_bar_bleue250/250Mission: Letters from the prisoners  Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Letters from the prisoners    Mission: Letters from the prisoners  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 4:42 am

The door closed behind him and the guard barred the locks at the Chunin's request, he didn't want to be interrupted during this little talk. The room was dark, poor lighting seemed to add to the atmosphere of suffering in the area. A bowl of rotten food and a jug of dirty green water was kept on a table in the corner of the room, this was what Shitai had been informed was the normal rations this prisoner was to receive every other day and he smirked at the thought of watching him being force fed to prolong his suffering and picked up a piece of moldy bread to turn over in his hand.

"Wakey wakey pretty boy." He held a piece of the bread under the prisoner's nose, this set the man off into a violent fit and Shitai assumed that the man had been inadvertently trained to expect pain when he smelled the rotten matter near his face so the shinobi simply tossed the bread back onto the table and pulled up the stool set off alongside the table to be a few feet away from his victim. "Where are you? What are you doing in here?" He chuckled a bit at this little show to try and gain mercy, "Come on old man I know you aren't blind, something like that would have been passed on to me considering the reason I'm here."

"The reason you're...you have been sent to interrogate me haven't you? I agreed to freely give up the information for my freedom and that's the only deal I will accept." Shitai was set off into a fit of violent laughter at that last statement, he took a moment to regain his breath before he moved on and responded. "Ah yes but there has been a change of plans, you are to tell me what I want to know and then I'll grant you a free ride to the after life, yes that means after this is over it will ALL be over for you." The man's body tensed up with anger as if to try and resist in his present condition, it may be futile but Shitai gave him credit for remaining a shinobi until the end but he would have to break this man and that was something he looked forward to very much.
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Letters from the prisoners    Mission: Letters from the prisoners  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 4:42 am

The man started to shake and several remaining clumps of his hair started to fall to the floor, Shitai was saddened by this due to his weak body he couldn't do much physical torture and the man might have just shown some back bone but he was already on the very brink of being broken completely so mental warfare would be a bore. Just as well he was prepared to suck out all the fun he could from this situation so he got up and placed his hand on the man's throat and got close enough that there was less than an inch between their eyes. "Let us begin then, I want to test something about you." As he said this a kikaichu crawled out of his tear duct and then back up into his nostril, Shitai didn't flinch or twitch once during the whole ordeal but the man came down with a case of the shakes as the insect made his journey.

"Well that settles it, you are not blind after all. And to think I was starting to believe in you and place some of my trust, you have upset me good sir and people don't like me when I'm upset." The prisoner had a great deal of fear in his eyes now but this was annoying to watch since Shitai could tell it was an act he had learned in order to trick the guards into leaving him alone after his daily beatings.

He dropped his smile and simply grabbed the man's hand on the wall and placed his thumb against his tiny finger. "Now then I guess I'll just be straight business with you from this point on, tell me what you know about your mission to travel here several years ago." The prisoner dropped the scared act and put on a stern face, defiantly he responded "Go to hell sand rat." He then proceeded to spit and have it land on the shinobi's face on his left cheek. Shitai didn't get mad externally but he was all giddy inside, "Oh you shouldn't have done that, now I'm going to count to ten using your fingers. Thats how long you have to spill the beans or Ill show you a preview of hell. One..." He pushed back the small finger so far that the bone snapped in a jagged line so that the bone was grinding on exposed nerve tissue. The man squealed like a slaughtered pig and Shitai just chuckled, this was fun indeed.
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

The man was writhing in pain over such a simple thing as a finger being broken, maybe he wasn't as deserving of Shitai's respect for him being a shinobi till the end after all. He moved on after the man stopped screaming and was just breathing heavily with a new look of defiance in his eye. "Two..." He broke the next finger in line and once more the man started off with the screaming but this time he recovered in less than half of what it took before so Shitai knew that this little pain method had already lost it's luster and he would have to move on to something else. "I don't think you can even remember what comes after two so we can stop there for now. And don't think about telling me what you know just yet, I want to have fun with this." He smiled and the man lost his glint of bravery that moments ago had sparkled in the corner of his eye.

Shitai took a step back and grabbed the bowl off the table, he dumped out the moldy food and showed the empty content of the dish to the prisoner, he then moved it away so he could't see inside it then placed his hand inside and once more moved it into view. The man started violently shaking as he tried to get away from what he saw, the bowl was completely filled with insects like the one that had crawled out of his interrogator's eye when he entered. "Oh come now don't be afraid of my friends, they are a lot more polite than I am so no need to worry about them burrowing into you until I say so," He moved the bowl under the man's nose and held his head in place as the kikaichu crawled onto their victim. Some stayed on the surface of his face while others ventured into his nostrils and other areas of the body though not a single one bit down just as Shitai had said. Even so this little torture bit seemed to be working wonders and the guard outside shuddered at the chunin's harsh cackling as it echoed through the sewer system.
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

The insects were moving about even more now, some of them even went as far as to walk on the surface of his eyes and almost get caught in the sticky juices. Shitai chuckled to himself as he directed his tiny companions to move on and make their way from his face so the prisoner could speak. "Getting ready to start chatting about what you know old friend?" The prisoner looked at him with a hint of disgust and hatred, "I will never tell you anything swine, these secrets go to my grave." All fell dead silent to the sound of stale laughter, the Aburame child was amused by his prey and this showing of pride had just proven to him that he was worth his time to break back into a shadow of a man.

He placed his hand on the man's chest and all of his insects gathered and scurried up onto their master once more, this time not bothering to reenter the skin. He grabbed the man's face and held his jaw open then the signal was given and a few dozen kikaichu crawled insid eand made their way to his vital organs, the lack of fat would make this journey easy enough and they would be in place in less than a minute. "Time to start digging around for some secrets I guess." The man was terrified and for good reason, there was now an insect on every vital organ, ready to bite down on their master's command which in this mental state could be very very soon.

He reached into his pocket and retrieved the kunai he sharpened this morning for this little encounter, he placed the blade against the man's chest and made a thin line cut that dripped blood. He reached into his shinobi pouch and took out a rather unorthodox item to be stored there, salt.
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

The man started screaming at the sight of the sodium chloride when he realized what came next, Shitai licked his finger and stuck it in the jar. A devils smile took place of his features and he placed it on the edge of the wound, pressing quite hard as to actually enter the flesh a bit and then he started moving at an extremely slow pace. "Ready to talk yet buddy?" He hit a rather tender spot just then because the prisoner screamed in pain more than he had before, so much even that he started to weep a little. A kikai that had been placed on a lung crawled out through the wound and started signaling it's master about the situation. "So he smells like death inside, to bad because I plan to keep him alive long enough to get what Nahaji asked me to retrieve..." At this time the prisoner spit on the ground, spewing up clotted blood mixed in with fluids alongside it. "That man is the enemy of my people, we will see him fall if its all we ever accomplish."

Shitai smiled before he swung back his fist then slammed it into the prisoner's face, the was a loud snap and and there was a large river of crimson blood running down his face from his nose that now was plastered flat against the man's face sideways. "I may not be very close with my kage but taking him down is the same as threatening this village...and I happen to LIKE my VILLAGE." He recoated his whole hand in salt before he made a quick gash across the abdomen and shoved his hand into the man's new wound, he pulled it out with his small intestine in his grasp, "Tell me a story so I can settle down and take my nap." He was smiling, this activity was far to enjoyable to be civil.
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Letters from the prisoners    Mission: Letters from the prisoners  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 4:43 am

The man was now sweating blood, ruptured blood vessels had caused a leak and it seemed that reaching inside to grab a piece of his digestion track caused enough damage the make him start opening his lips. "OKAY, okay I'll tell you everything you want to know just please stop the pain." Shitai just looked at him and smiled, he dropped the intestine and sat back on the stool, "Good boy, now tell me who sent you to this village all those years ago. That is the first of many you have to answer or else I can just leave you here with that thing hanging out here in this rotten place." The man looked completely defeated with his red tears and quivering lips as he stared into the smiling fox face of his new friend, he dropped his head and started talking. "I hail from Kusamuragakure, the hidden jungle wishes to reclaim your wasteland of a home as their own for farms or something. It's been so long I dont remember my assignment."

Shitai got up from his seat and walked around the room, pacing with his arms behind his back. "The jungle you say..." He stopped and looked at the prisoner with the look a parent gives their child when they know they were not told the truth. "Now why would you lie and try to start a war between the two good villages of desert and jungle? It just doesnt make sense to me ya know." The prisoner looked scared now as once more the desert rat started to dig through his pockets for an item to retrieve the truth, he was starting to get bored with this shell of a ninja so he wanted to wrap this up. He seemed to have found what he needed and he looked up at the prisoner with a crooked half grin, the other man cringed as he awaited what was coming for him.
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Letters from the prisoners    Mission: Letters from the prisoners  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 4:43 am

This time a new item was drawn out of the bag, an eight legged desert crawler known for its potent venom that kept people alive but immobile while they were feasted upon. Shitai came up close to the prisoner and held the arachnid near his face while perched up on all eight in the palm of his hand, funny how one of the most vicious killers in the entire desert was the spider in his hand that was about the size of a quarter around with paper thin legs. He withdrew the spider and placed it on his head as he spoke again.

"So then, what do you think of my little buddy? I think he would like to meet you very much so what do you say?" The man struggled helplessly as the arachnid leaped from Shitai's forehead onto his own nose and started staring him in the eye up close and personal. "I'll tell you everything, just as long as you promise to end me quickly afterward." Shitai held out his hand and the crawler calmly stepped back to it's original captor and he replaced it inside his bag carefully.

"So then let's get down to business boy, who sent you?" The prisoner strained and Shitai could tell he had broken him completely and that this shell of a human being was honestly trying to remember who his boss was after all this time. "At least a description will pay your way to hell." The prisoner nodded happily, "It was a man from this very village except he claims you abandoned him so he fled into the sands. He uses his bones as weapons and looks for nothing but a way to take you down into the sands you came from." Shitai nodded as he reached into his pocket and drew out his kunai and rose up from his seat, it was time to end him.
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Shitai took the kunai and tossed it end over end in his hand as he looked at the smiling prisoner looking to die after so very long. He smiled himself as he stopped flipping his knife, "Good boy, but you don't honestly think I'm going to kill you quickly do you? After all you did try to cause the downfall of my home so I take it personally." The man had a look showing he lost his last hold on sanity and then he got mad, he was flailing around against his chains and trying to get free to attack the desert rat. "You lied to me.." He was cut short by a knife holding hand traveling into his shoulder and coming out his back to nail into the wall. It took a minute for what transpired to sink in but when it did the prisoner started screaming.

"Oh but that was me being nice, if I told you the truth you would die mentally first and thats no fun at all." The prisoner took a break from his howls of pain and looked at Shitai as if to ask what he would do but then decided against it since he had come to trust the desert nin's judgement while in his captivity. Shitai smiled, "Good boy you seem to understand at long last that I am your new god. Now lets finish you off." He snapped his fingers and the kikaichu inside bit down on every vital organ save the brain all at once. Another pain fit set off but this was cut short by Shitai grabbing his head by the jaw bone and ripping off the bottom half and his tongue fell down to slap against his throat. "You dont need that anymore." He then twitch his arm after once more grabbing his open mouth cavity and his kikaichu colony set off inside. They crammed into his skull and started eating the brain, the stress from the colony gathering in such a small area built up more and more and Shitai saw him fit to be ended now.

He pulled his kunai out of the wall and stepped back, he threw it and it hit him square in the forehead. This last puncture released all the pressure at once and his entire skull exploded in a rain of meat and blood. Shitai chuckled a little as he allowed his army back into his own body and then turned to exit the cell and the sewers. As he passed the guard he flashed a smile, "Well that was fun, until next time I guess." The guard seemed terrified at the thought of encountering him again but this wasnt anything new to the chunin. He just turned and waved good byw as he walked and then exited the dungeons, he had a report to file now.

[exit / end of mission]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Letters from the prisoners    Mission: Letters from the prisoners  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission: Letters from the prisoners
Page 1 of 1