Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brats [mission]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Ryo : 2500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Brats [mission] Left_bar_bleue250/250Brats [mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Brats [mission] Empty
PostSubject: Brats [mission]   Brats [mission] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 4:36 am

Shitai was casually walking down the street looking all around for the house number he was supposed to be at half an hour ago, he had taken a little to long with his little snack this afternoon from last night's hunting trip. He cared not really, after all he wasn't going to this house to make sure a child was safe, he was scouting out a potential future meal. He licked his lips as he found the place, a nice medium sized home meaning his parents were both special jounin at the least for an income this great. /he knocked on the door and waited for someone to come answer it while gazing at his blood crusted nails.

An old woman opened the door and said some line of random gibberish almost like a different language while pushing him inside. He was a tad confused but when he was all the way in and the granny was out and shut the door behind her he figured the job was still on. He shrugged and walked deeper into the house calling out random names until hopefully he said the kid's name since he hadn't bothered to learn it yet.

"Callie, Julia, Stephanie, Connie, Ashley, Tiffany...."

Eventually he got to what appeared to be a den and took a seat in a large lazy boy chair and propped his bare feet up as he reclined backwards. He saw a small arm reach around the corner of the wall and shrugged as he closed his eyes, if they was in sight and not screaming that meant they couldn't be dead or dying so it was all good for now.
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Brats [mission] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brats [mission]   Brats [mission] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 4:36 am

The kid eventually came out from his poorly chosen hiding place after nearly a half hour and slowly approached Shitai who seemed to have fallen asleep in the comfy chair. He got right up next to the snoozing Chunin and poked him in the cheek, no reaction. Excited he started to silently jump and dance around the room for a few minutes until he turned back to see Shitai fully awake and chuckling at him. Embarrassed he tried to run back around the corner but Shitty caught him by the colar and threw him into the chair where he had been just a second ago.

"So whats your name little guy? Suzy?"
"James..."
"Katerine?"
"NO! It's James."
"Heather?"
"NO!"
"Katrina?"
"NO!"
"Betty?"
"NOOO!!"
"Theresa?"
"NOOOOO!!!"
"James?"
"NOOOOOOOO!!!!!"
"Alright then I'll just call you Liz till I leave I guess."

The kid went to say something but realized his mistake, Shitai was good with fucking around in people's heads and he enjoying doing so with little kids cause they were just so easy. He looked seriously at the kid and grinned something terrible, showing all his sharpened teeth with wide eyes, a few Kikaichu crawling in and out as he held himself still.

"You can call me the terror of the desert, now go take a nap Liz before I eat you"

He seemed a little bit to cheery as he said this but the kid seemed to buy it and ran off to a room. Shitty followed him and saw that it was his bedroom and he was hiding under the sheets shivering from terror, he wouldn't go to sleep for a few days most likely but that wasnt the chunin's problem in a few hours.

"Good boy..."
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Brats [mission] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brats [mission]   Brats [mission] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 4:36 am

The rest of the day was rather quiet, he found himself lounging about in the different rooms with an interesting book he found about the history of crime in Saba. He was amused in the different ways these people got caught and quickly picked out the differences in method of the successes and the failures. Every now and then little James would peek out and around he corner but a quick smile from Shitty made him run back almost screaming to his room. The kid got no sympathy from the Chunin since after all he lived on what was pretty much a military base and he would have to be taught the ways of a warrior within a year or so. Things got very quiet for nearly a full hour so the Aburame walked into the boy's room and found him passed out on the floor with a drawing tucked under him. He pulled the paper out and was highly amused with what he found, it seemed his first impression with the brat was as he suspected. The drawing was in full red crayon and depicted a monsterous man with wild hair and sharp teeth eating little kids, at the bottom was a title.

"The Monster Man eh? Interesting choice of words..."

He put the kid on his bed and heard the door open, seems granny or whatever was back so he met her at the door and walked out to go home himself, today felt wasted but he had some fun so it was all good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brats [mission] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brats [mission]   Brats [mission] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brats [mission]
Page 1 of 1