Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nahaji Sankuro

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nahaji Sankuro
Akazunakage
Nahaji Sankuro

Ryo : 28000

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Nahaji Sankuro  Left_bar_bleue395/395Nahaji Sankuro  Empty_bar_bleue  (395/395)

Nahaji Sankuro  Empty
PostSubject: Nahaji Sankuro    Nahaji Sankuro  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:18 am

Nahaji Sankuro  Characterapptop

Nahaji Sankuro  Haji11

Nahaji Sankuro  Charac10

Nahaji Sankuro  Person11
First Name: Nahaji
Last Name: Sankuro
Height: 6ft2in
Weight: 280 80%muscle
Birthday: May 28th

Village: Oashigakure
Elements: Sand, Earth, Wind
Specializations: Kenjutsu, Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu

Nahaji Sankuro  Person12
Personality: Haji is a very calm and warm hearted person who could easily be found enjoying the nice desert breeze. However, he is not one to be taken lightly, for he is very dominant within a fight, and will push that fight be taken to the death. He has, in many cases, obliterated his competition with relative ease, due to his advanced clan abilities in the fact that he cannot only control sand, but anything that is broken down into a dust like mineralk including metals, diamonds, crystals, rubies, and so on and so forth. He enjoys his time spent with his family and is often seen as the Gentle Demon of the Oasis, yet the fact that he is a Demon is still apparent to those who attempt to defy him.
Likes: Haji really enjoys the feel of the desert breeze, and can often be seen standing upon the roof of his kage tower, watching the village he strived so hard to protect, dance within the breeze of life. He loves success and is always striving to be the best at whatever he can. He enjoys a friendly competion, and will always be sure to keep the settings as fair as possible. He loves his 2 sons with all his heart and wants nothing but the best for them.
Dislikes: Haji dislikes anyone who attempts to usurp or betray his village. He seriously dislikes anyone from the Kinzoku clan for they attempted to manifest his village's land before he was even kage, for he had to fight a senseless war all for some stupid war monger wanted to extend the size of his already vast empire. With that being said, Haji dislikes people who are greedy, so you can take note that anyone caught being greedy or malicious in his village will be treated like a class A criminal and will suffer the same fate as those who commit burglury or kidnapping. To be greedy is to burglarize the community for they may need what you have. To turn your back on them is just as bad as betraying them.
Motivation: Haji's motivation is to be seen in the history books as a man who changed the course of history itself. He wants the world to be peaceful so that he won't have to constantly be a malicious person. He wants to be seen as a great man in the eyes of his 2 sons and all the people that he takes care of in his village. He doesn't want to let them down.
Fears: Haji fears that the world will never change. He fears himself mostly, for he can become the most dangerous monster in the world, and his family and friends could see that as the only thing he can become. He doesn't fear death, unless his death would not change anything.

Nahaji Sankuro  Clan10
Sankuro

Bloodline: Suna no Oni
Bloodline Ability: To enfuse chakra with surrounding sand in a diameter for an extended period of time
Clan History: The Sankuro clan was one of many different clans among the Desert Village, and one of the popular ones at that. by using their method of enfusing chakra into the sand around them, they would then manipulate the sand into amusing shapes in the air entertaining the other villagers. The elders whom had great chakra reserves and control would gather the villagers into a fire lit sand pit and use the sand to act out tales of epic battles, or stories of the villages ancestors. The clan would also use their control of sand in battle to halt an enemy or to attack an enemy whom is slightly out of reach. However, to use the sand in a battle would cause a large deal of bodily stress due to the reaction time of exerting the chakra from the users body in compliance with what the sand would do.((EX: if an enemy is charging at you with a spear, within seconds one must exert chakra from the feet or hands into the surrounding ground, any loose dirt/sand would adhere to the chakra, and the user would command it as a physical substance to smack away the spear or spear weilder. again all of this happening within seconds.)) Each rank of ninja can administer a different diameter of sand control
Genin: 10-15 yard radius
Chunnin: 15-20 yard radius
S-Jounin: 20-30 yard radius
Jounin: 30-45 yard radius
Anbu-Srank-Kage: from 50-100 yard radius

Nahaji Sankuro  Histor10
History:
Childhood Arc: When Haji was born, his mother had given him the name Nahaji Sankuro which translated to the Shamefull name of the Black Sun. She did this for the simple reason that she didn't want him to fall into a pit of evil and be consumed by darkness. She wanted him to know that if he followed in the path of the other Sankuro leaders, then he will undoubtedly be ashamed of himself upon his dying day. The Sankuro name translates to the Black Sun, meaning that the clan itself had the ability to mask all things good within them by unlocking their vast temper. His mother was not of the Sankuro clan, for she was clanless herself, however, His father was the 2nd Akazunakage, and he had ruled his land with an iron fist, until love had tendered his heart and showed him the error of his ways. The two parents raised Haji within the village and kept him in their loving embrace at any moment they could. He was what caused Haji's father to step down from his position and allow a successor to take his place in the Akazunakage throne, and pursue a life with his family. Kusatta Aburame would now take over as the Akazunakage and would keep the peace within the village and the surrounding country.

Haji would be taught his clan abilities when he was the age of 3. Not every ability was available to him, but his father would teach him how the history of the Sankuro clan began. The clan was meant to be entertainers, however, the temered nature could turn them into demons. Not in a leteral sense, but in a manner of speaking, they would become a whole nother person. Haji would have great fun learning how to manipulate the sand around him, and it became a favorite thing for him to do. He loved playing in the sand as much as he could, and every moment he was outside, he always made sure that he practiced these abilities from sun up to sun down.

Academy Arc: At the age of 5 Haji was admitted into the Ninja Academy for Oashisugakure ninja. Due to his learning of his clan at a young age, he was already skilled in chakra control, and was the youngest ninja in the academy to learn every basic ninja jutsu. He was excelled into the higher ranked classes, and eventually left the school at the age of 7.

Chuunin Arc: Haji turned Chuunin at the age of 8 and many people thought it was uncommon that such a young ninja had excelled to this level. Haji quickly showed them all that he was able to withstand the responsibilites of being a Chuunin by completing over 5 B-rank missions within his first 3 months of getting his title. He was unmatched in the village at his rank, and even a few ranks above him saw him as a difficult challenger. The majority of Jounin ninja were cautious to study him very carefully before even attempting a sparring match with the young man, due to his very strategic nature.

Jounin Arc: Haji completely bypassed the S.Jounin level and was upgraded straight to Jounin ninja. He would maintain this rank for many years, even after gaining the status of S-rank ninja. He requested that he remain a Jounin, because he didn't want to outcast himself and make himself a viable target. He would continue to train ninja teams throughout his years until something that would change the course of Haji's life. A great war had started when he was 14, and lasted for an entire year with the country to the north. This is what caused a great change to happen.

Kinzoku War Arc: The country to the North had wanted to start a manifest destiny, and figured that the massive country to the South would be a great addition to their empire. Haji was sent through the war, and was warned of these people having the ability to contort metal. He didn't know the extent of what these people could do, but Haji was prepared to make sure that he was going to do everything in his power to stop them. As he crossed the lines and the war began to expand, word had spread around to the other villages, and many of them were on the Oashisugakre side. One village in particular decided to join the efforts of the defense and that village was Harikangakure. The Shiokage himself came forth, the great man James Edrick. He was able to reach his way up to the S-ranked Jounin Nahaji Sankuro as he faced off against the Arashikage. The two men together were enough to destroy the man's intent, but as James Edrick was about to release a powerful Hurricane Slash, Haji had to force him to stop. Haji wanted this defeated man to live with the guilt and the sense of failure at the hands of skilled ninja, one being only 15. The Shiokage had agreed to this thought, and allowed the man to live. He then would strike an alliance to Nahaji and his village, and for years the two men would become great friends. Up until the sad day, James Edrick sacrificed himself to preserve his people.

Kage Arc (SS-Rank): After the people of his village had found out that the young man had ended the war when noone else could, he was greeted in the village with cheers and praise. Although it wasn't what he intended, He found that his own Kage had relenquished his seat and told the young man to succeed him. Haji found he had no choice, and took the throne at age 15, going on 16. The people in the village considered him a Special S-ranked ninja, giving him the title of SS-rank. Higher than all that had been in the village. The young man was a legend, living in the flesh. He increased the ties between the village Harikangakure, and solidified their alliance. The first cross country alliance within the lands.

Koga Arc: As he continued to watch over Oashisugakure, he found himself going through many loves in his life, but one of them stood out. When he was 31, he found a woman named Natsuki Saijo, and as he got closer to her, he found that he didn't want to leave her. When the man was 32, he proposed his love to her in the form of a marriage, which she gladly accepted, the young woman herself being 22. The wedding was a massive achievement and even people from Harikangakure were there to cheer on the love between these two people. Haji had appointed his foster son Dominic to be his best man, although the man was incredibly young, He knew that Dominic would like to be there, as Haji would want him there. A year from the wedding, Haji would become the proud father of his first blood son, Koga Sankuro, naming him the Wolf of the Black Sun. He did this because he knew his son would be rambunctious and very athletic, because he would raise him to be so. He and his wife had now had 2 sons to watch over, one in a distant village, and one in their own. When news had spread about the death of the next Shiokage, Hitomaru, Haji had brought the young Edrick to his village and told him that he was going to propose the young man get the Shiokage spot, only if he could defeat him in multiple intense training sessions. Haji quickly found the young man had surpassed his father and Hitomaru combined, and knew that this man would be the next Shiokage. He made Dominic promise that when Koga became of age, that he would train the young ninja for Dominic had the power to surpass Haji. Dominic agreed, and when Koga would turn 12, he would be sent on a regiment to Harikangakure to be trained by Dominic Edrick, in which, Haji would continuously oversee whenever he got the chance.
RP Sample: *nods and stands up, then walks to the center so everyone can see him* What is there to say about this man.....he was a hero, no, he is a legend.... from the day i took this kid under my wing so many years ago, i have not regreted a moment of the time he spent in my life....as hard as it is to say, i was not the best influence for him, but i couldn't be more proud of this man.....when he came to me he was a boy with nothing, the last of his family, of his clan..he knew nothing of heroism, he didn't know that one day he would be such a well loved and respected man....and he didn't know that one day i would call him my son, and i would hold my head high to his memory.*tears start to fall down his face* during my last sighting of him, i remebered exactly who he was. and my hope is that each and every one of you never forget what this man did here. *pats his chest with his right hand, tapping where his heart is* i dream that one day i'll be able to see him again, so that i can shower him with the praise that he deserves, so that i can repay to him the debt that he has payed to us all.....*chokes up a bit* be it that i have to fall honoring his name just to see him again. *sniffles* then i would gladly welcome the second chance to have him by my side.......*looks out across the sea of people with tears in his eyes* I love you dom..*slowly walks back to senko and shakes his hand wiping tears from his eyes*

Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ryo : 22500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Nahaji Sankuro  Left_bar_bleue320/320Nahaji Sankuro  Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Nahaji Sankuro  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nahaji Sankuro    Nahaji Sankuro  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 11:31 pm

Nahaji Sankuro  Takesh10
Back to top Go down

Nahaji Sankuro
Page 1 of 1