Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

White Light Chakra Sabre

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Etai
Jōnin
Etai

Ryo : 15350

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
White Light Chakra Sabre Left_bar_bleue340/340White Light Chakra Sabre Empty_bar_bleue  (340/340)

White Light Chakra Sabre Empty
PostSubject: White Light Chakra Sabre   White Light Chakra Sabre I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 8:44 pm

White Light Chakra Sabre Weapontemplate

Name: White Light Chakra Sabre
Type: Tanto
Quantity: 2
Description: A small tanto, or small katana, that is used mainly for defense. it is a sharp blade and is highly prized. Both are shining from being made of iron. One has the words 'Never Back down' in Japanese "決してあきらめるな" And the other has the inscription of the simple word, 'Believe' or "信じる" on one side of the blade. They each have matching holsters, one for the right, and one for the left. When swung, the blade leaves a trail of white light, giving it its name. The white light serves no real purpose, except the fact that it is very pretty.
Abilities: . The tanto can cut easily through skin and bone, and can pierce almost all metals, except Titanium, which it makes an inch deep dent in it.
Durability: The knife itself is very durable, being able to withstand up to 1 A-Rank Taijutsu, Katon or Doton Jutsu. Raiton has no effect on it, since it's a conductor.
History: An avid swordsman, Etai wants to try to extend his array of weaponry. He chose to purchase a Tanto of his own, and decided to just buy two for the sake of it. So he engraved them, and added his own special touch to them.
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Etai on Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
White Light Chakra Sabre Left_bar_bleue410/410White Light Chakra Sabre Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

PostSubject: Re: White Light Chakra Sabre   White Light Chakra Sabre I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:42 pm

You can take out the durability factor within the abilities section. I made durability in the template to avoid this from happening.
Back to top Go down
Etai
Jōnin
Etai

Ryo : 15350

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
White Light Chakra Sabre Left_bar_bleue340/340White Light Chakra Sabre Empty_bar_bleue  (340/340)

PostSubject: Re: White Light Chakra Sabre   White Light Chakra Sabre I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 3:06 pm

Edited, my man
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Sannin
Raleth

Ryo : 6150

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
White Light Chakra Sabre Left_bar_bleue320/320White Light Chakra Sabre Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: White Light Chakra Sabre   White Light Chakra Sabre I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 3:47 pm

Transferred from Mirage, approved and for free
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: White Light Chakra Sabre   White Light Chakra Sabre I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

White Light Chakra Sabre
Page 1 of 1