Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dominic Edrick

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Dominic Edrick Left_bar_bleue410/410Dominic Edrick Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

Dominic Edrick Empty
PostSubject: Dominic Edrick   Dominic Edrick I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:39 pm

Dominic Edrick Characterapptop

Dominic Edrick 4thhokagegreenhair

Dominic Edrick Charac10

Dominic Edrick Person11
First Name: Dominic
Last Name: Edrick
Height: 6'
Weight: 170 lbs. (2% Body Fat)
Birthday: January 13th

Village: Harikengakure
Elements: Wind, Storm, Lightning, Water
Specializations: Kenjutsu, Ninjutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Taijutsu

Dominic Edrick Person12
Personality: Dominic's personality is considered by many well rounded, yet very complex. He is the type of person that is easy to get along with when in a conversation, caring, compassionate and understanding. He will listen to others well, as well as offer any advice when he feels it's needed. He is kind natured, willing to defend what is right, and loves to be around people. He loves laughing and cutting up, mainly with physical type humor.

However, this conflicts with his line of work. Being as he is the Shiokage, he sometimes has to put away those kind feelings, for when it comes to survival, he can be even colder than he can be compassionate. He can be harsh and at some points ruthless to those he faces. He uses this part of his personality mostly while in combat. This part of his personality can cause opponents to make mistakes and throw away rational combat skills, making them somewhat one dimensional.
Likes: Dominic likes to do many things. First and foremost, he gets a thrill out of combat. It is something that he inherited from his father, and it lives within him. He does enjoy relaxing. He would rather take a walk than do his paperwork, helping clear his mind. Dominic also likes one food above all others, bacon. A lover of bacon, Dominic can be found eating breakfast for dinner more often than than most. This love for bacon is a bit unhealthy...
Dislikes: Not a fan of being disrespected, Dominic frowns upon all types of this type of behavior. He is known to use physical force to people who disrespect and its over the top 99% of the time. Dominic also dislikes cocky natured people. If he can avoid people like this, he will. For cocky people usually are the disrespectful, and that just adds 1% to the previous mentioned 99%.
Motivation: Dominic has a motivation to defend his village and those he cares about. He is motivated simply by the fact that he can simply watch the sun and moon appear in the sky each and every day. He is motivated by the fact that he still trains hard, and tries to keep in tip top shape. Dominic is also motivated after a good bacon breakfast. Dominic above all else, is motivated by the love for and from his family.
Fears: Dominic doesnt really fear anything. However, the one fear he does contain is death itself. He fears that if he was to die, who would be there to protect those he has protected for so many years? The fear of his family being without him scares him the most.

Dominic Edrick Clan10
Edrick Clan

Bloodline: Eagle Eye - Eagle Eye Compass
Bloodline Ability: There are 3 stages within the Eagle Clan bloodline, known as Golden Eye, Eagle Eye and Eagle Eye Compass.

Stage 1 Golden Eye: The eyes transform from a sky blue to a neon yellow. The Golden Eye is the most common of the clan, this version of the doujutsu achieved as a right of passage for those who become genin within the clan. It stimulates the body, allowing a 35% increase in speed/ reaction time. This allows the Edrick to go above and beyond their base speed, allowing their skills to flourish at a high level.

Stage 2 Eagle Eye: The eyes transform into yellow with a large black pupil. The Eagle Eye has the ability to target and lock onto a single opponent once blood is drawn from that opponent during battle. The vision of the Eagle Eye is similar to an Eagle itself. (Think of how far an Eagle can see.) Once locked on, the target and his/ her moves can be sensed instantly. This stage of doujutsu gives the user a 50% increase in speed/ reaction time, making them extremely dangerous on the battlefield. This eye is perfect for a one on one fight, and is perfect when it comes to fighting against an opponent possessing a Sharingan.

Stage 3 Eagle Eye Compass: The eyes transform into an all black eye, with a neon yellow compass in the center. The final stage of Doujutsu. The Eagle Eye Compass when activated, can sense anyone just by using the air flow around them. Anytime the Edrick stands perfectly still and someone moves within a 1/2 mile radius, disrupts the air flow, the eye picks it up. During battle it senses anything within a 20 ft. Span. This is due to the constant change in direction, which affects the Compass' range drastically. The compass within the eye acts just as so, able to send the signal to the brain of the user to which direction the natural wind flow was broken or changed. If the user manages to stay perfectly still while in battle, the range can open back up to the 1/2 mile radius. During this stage, the user recieves a 70% increase in speed/ reaction time, allow them incredible movements as well as ultimate precision with attacks. The Eagle Eye Compass, due to being linked to the brain, allows an Edrick to be able to distinguish whether they are within a Genjutsu. However the Eagle Eye Compass doesnt break them free. Great for battling both one on one and multiple opponents, this doujutsu is legendary in books, but almost forgotten by many, since it hasnt been seen in quite sometime.

Clan History: The fastest clan in the world, The Edrick Clan is a mostly forgotten clan of Harikengakure, but was the clan that actually founded the village in creation. Once called the Guardian's of the Sky, the Edrick Clan was said to live on the only mountain in the region, living peacefully for many years. Though they created the village, they werent actually a part of its population, due to their love of high altitude and desire to be the defenders of the village's peace. The Edrick Clan's Founder, Myria Edrick was responsible for this; her ideals of making a vast village to accomodate the vast number of people on the island country to live in peace with one another. This was the revolution that began what is known as the Village Hidden in the Hurricane.

The clan eventually became a big target, their legendaty doujutsu wanted by many outsiders from neighboring nations. An unexpected betrayal within the clan, led to their demise, thanks to an attack by ninja corps from an unknown nation at the time. With limited survivors and a fear for staying in the homeland, many of the scarce surviviors fled to other countries, leaving the once proud clan in dwindled numbers. Others who chose to stay in the homeland, sought refuge within the Hidden Hurricane, but lived sheltered lives. It wasnt until Dominic Edrick, that the clan became prominent once more. He now flourishes as the Shiokage.

Dominic Edrick Histor10
History: Childhood - As a child, Dominic was born in the Mountain City where the Edrick Clan resided, born of noble birth within the clan's heirarchy. His father, later named James the Great for his herioc sacrifice in the ambush, was the young leader of the clan during their last moments as a prodomenent clan. Dominic reached only the age of two during this ambush, his mother taking refuge within the actual village hidden in the Hurricane. There he was raised in a small house with a modest living. His mother taught him moral values and respect. She would take him into the Hurricane Village everytime they needed to restock supplies. He fell in love with the people there and as did they with him. He did neighborhood chores and jobs, learning the responsibilities of a young man and learned how to make and save money. When not working, his mother would give him history lessons on his clan, though he didnt know what had happened since he was so young. She would also teach him sword lessons, trying any way she could to make him a fine warrior just in case the day would come that he needed to defend himself. Dominic always took the lessons serious, although it came easy to him. He lived peacefully through his childhood, allowing him to fully grasp the history of his people and hone the skills of his swordsmanship.

Teenage Arc - As he became teenager, Dominic was almost a fully mature as any adult. He was responsible and devoted. However, early on in his teens that would all change when his mother was murdered while he was away in the village, helping roof a house. Upon his return home, he found her slain in the living room, but the murderers werent finished. For it was him they were after. They attempted to kill him as well. However, Dominic was fully skilled with a sword, having carried one with him at all times. Having never killed anyone, he panicked after decapitating the 3 men to whom had claimed his mother. He fell to the floor stunned by his actions, not able to respond, call out or even move to get help. It was only by chance that once the current Shiokage heard of this crime, that he personally met with Dominic to make sure he wasnt too shaken up by his actions. It was then that the Shiokage(Hitomaru) discovered that Dominic was a member of the once founding clan of the village, and the son of his former comrade James Edrick, who sacrificed himself on that faithful day when the Edrick Clan was attacked. He immediately took in Dominic, putting him through the academy and eventually taking him under as his personal student. The Shiokage allowed Dominic to fully master the ability of his clan, bringing out the finest shinobi the Hidden Hurricane Village had ever seen. He and Dominic grew a deep father/ son bond, a bond that would give Dominic the father figure he had lost all those years ago as a child. By the time Dominic was 17, he was already one of the strongest ninja in the village.

Adult Years - Once Dominic became an adult, Hitomaru became gravely ill, suddenly becoming bed ridden. Hitomaru, who had been such a strong leader, was unable to continue his duties as the Shiokage. However, he had trained Dominic not only to become a fine shinobi, but to give back to the Edrick Clan what was rightfully theirs, the leadership of the village. Upon his death, Hitomaru gave Dominic a final request, to take his place as Shiokage. The council was already prepared to grant that request for Hitomaru, a request he had told them during Dominic's teen years during his training process. All Dominic had to do was accept the responsibility himself. With one final good bye and a tearful nod, Dominic accepted the request of the man who he had looked up to for so many years, eventually taking over as Shiokage, and currently over sees the village with pride and dedication.

During his reign as Shiokage, Dominic Edrick was dealt many threats to test his will. One threat came in the form of Oakugakure, the Village Hidden in the Oak. Oakugakure decided to take advantage of Dominic's inexperience and brought forth an army. An attack came, but the forces of Harikengakure stood their ground and fought off the army. However, Dominic Edrick took it to another level. A few nights later, travelling through the sky by dragon, Dominic Edrick used his forbidden clan jutsu, wiping out the Village within the Vine Country. This caused mixed emotions within the ninja world, yet after this, no one attempted to mess with Harikengakure up to the current day.

During this peaceful time, Dominic managed to meet Yuki Shimo, and after being with her for 2 years, deciding it was time to get married. They had taken on a mission and found a baby, in which Dominic named Hitomaru after he and Yuki decided to adopt him. Now married, Dominic strives to make Harikengakure the safest place possible in order to protect them. Harikengakure now rests as one of the powerhouses of the ninja world thanks to his relentless efforts.

Nahaji Arc: Childhood to Adult - An important figure, probably the most important figure to Dominic is Nahaji Sankuro. Following the death of James Edrick, ally to Nahaji in the political aspect of the shinobi world, the Sankuro watched over Dominic as a personal promise fulfilled through his friendship of James. It wasn't until the murder of Dominic's mother that Haji became an overall father figure along with Hitomaru. Hitomaru also shared the same promise as Haji, thus giving Dominic all the support they could give. Nahaji, due to his position tried to be in Hariken as much as possible, taking as much time as he could to build Dominic into a fine shinobi. Their relationship as family only grew once Hitomaru passed away.

Nahaji, feeling that Dominic was truly ready for the position as Shiokage, invited the teen down to the Land of the Red Sand for intense and brutal training. It was during this training that Haji discovered just how powerful Dominic had become. Dominic had far surpassed the skills of his father and Hitomaru combined. So much so, that once Koga was old enough, Haji requested Dominic to be his teacher. This only further solidified their bond as a family, one that stands stronger than any jutsu can ever be.

RP Sample: My Eagle Eye Compass sensed the tentacles as soon as they touched the air from coming out of the ground. I quickly popped into a feather and so did the Natsuki that was caught by Kaida. I had quickly used a Feather Clone Jutsu, followed by my teleportation technique. I walk out from behind Ginktoki and hand Natsuki to him. MY voice is heavy with anger.- "Get her out of here! NOW!" -My chakra has built up its limit. I put my left hand down and a loud shreak starts to sound up as wind starts to envelope around my hand from the heavy winds in the area. Lightning starts to spark from my arm and works its way down to my hand as well. I am building up a massive attack.-

-As I build the attack, my skin starts to peal off of my flesh and dissinegrate bc of the fizzling lightning. My attack becomes so dense that it starts to form into a blue lighted orb. My Talon Blade tries to pump its chakra reserve into me to help but I quickly use it up to build up the attack. All the way up to my elbow now, the raw flesh of my arm can be seen as the bandages around my arm have dissinegrated as well. My thoughts are blank so Natsuki's attempts to reach me are failing. All she can see now is a flashback of me as a boy. The hospital where I saved her from Kazu all those years ago is the scene that is playing in my head. Then my brain quickly flashes to where she left. Though I am angry and my face is entense, tears fall from my face, as these memories fuel my attack.-

-I can feel the touch of Natsuki on my shoulder. The feeling of love is there but it only fuels the reason I want to do what Im doing and I pump more and more into my blast as it rushes more flesh off of my body. My neck and legs start to peel raw now, and my blood begins to evaporate on my arm. I can hear Haji's voice, but it is not casuing me to change my reaction, due to Kumori's smart ass comments on the other side of me. My hatred for her is all I feel. Just a little more and I will be over the top with my my jutsu.-

-I give one last thought to Natsuki. My blast is now complete.- dont worry Natsuki.....this is for you....I love you....and tell Haji the same.....tell Senko to take care of Lacey for me. She'd be upset to know Ive done this...but..I will never let you be taken by them!!! -Then I stomp her left foot with my left foot and it puts a seal on her that runs up her leg. I then use my right arm and reach it over my shoulder. I then tap her forehead with my index and middle knuckle. Natsuki then disappears in a green flash from my teleportation jutsu to inside my office in the village. Tears roll heavily as I look up to Kumori.- "You will die here BITCH!!!!" -I slam the attack into the ground. An instant Sonic Boom occurs and akatsuki member in the area is suddenly trapped where they are and cant move. The winds in the area have imprisoned them by condensing them in place by 100 tons of air pressure. Then they can feel lightning starting to tear at their flesh little by little as it eats away their entire existence. My body has become the sacrifice for this battle. I am overtaken by my jutsu and my entire flesh is ripped to shreds, all the way to the bone and then even the bones are eatin alive. The same is happening to every akatsuki member. They can now feel their blood drying out as the attack continues to run its coarse. Veins are throbbing in their bodies and almost every little detail of the pain can be felt. Every memory I had had flashed through my head before I died and the last memory is of my daughter Lacey, son Braydon and wife Rachel. Their smiles fade away with me.-

-Nothing but a feather falls slowly from the sky right in front of Haji and Koga. It has a single drop of water on it. Almost like a tear was kept for Haji as a memory.-

Last edited by Dominic Edrick on Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:09 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Haru Satsujin
S-Rank
Haru Satsujin

Ryo : 3500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Dominic Edrick Left_bar_bleue320/320Dominic Edrick Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Dominic Edrick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick   Dominic Edrick I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:04 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Dominic Edrick
Page 1 of 1