Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Talon Blade

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Talon Blade Left_bar_bleue410/410Talon Blade Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

Talon Blade Empty
PostSubject: Talon Blade   Talon Blade I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:38 pm

Talon Blade Weapontemplate

Name: Talon Blade
Type: Sword
Quantity: 1
Description: Forged from some of the finest natural resources the Ocean country had to offer. The blade was made from Mythril Ore, Eagle Claw and purified Eagle Blood. The handle and part of the outer blade is made of finely molded emerald and oak.
Abilities: The Blade has a Chakra reserve to help replenish some lost Chakra during battle or can provide Wings of Chakra to fly during battle. Chakra reserve is limited. Can only store and re-store Chakra if not being used in battle.

I have a system that it goes by that I have used since I started. At the bottom of every post I will have this:

Chakra Reserve @ 100%

To use as a shield to protect one side of body: 45% reduction

The shield is potent enough to block a full blown attack, almost working as a real Knight shield against a sword and block.. Im gonna put just D-Rank ninjutsu. It reduces damage for a C and B. An A Rank jutsu and S Rank can tear through the shield.

To use chakra to attack using an extending claw: 35% reduction

The claw extends out much like the bijuu claw when Naruto is in beast mode. It can reach out to atleast 15 yards away. The claw is big enough to grab a human by the waist and can get no bigger.

Small wound: 20% reduction
If I were to get my cheek, leg, chest or arm cut on just my skin in battle, it will heal in one post.

If I were to have a 2-4 inch stab wound or cut, the healing will take two posts, one post to repair and another to toughen the tissue back together.

Medium Wound: 50% reduction
Broken bones the heal time takes three posts, first post to realign, second to repair, third to strengthen.

Life Threatening Wound: 95% reduction
Major stab wounds as mentioned in the rp sample above, take 4 posts to heal. Reconnect the wound, repair the blood flow, repair the tissue, then strengthen the organ.

The blade can only gain its reserve back while in it's sheath: 5% per post

The wings reduction will go like so. Immediate effect once created.

10% per post if I choose to fly for that post. Example, if I activate them and fly in a post its 20%. If I am in mid air for the next post and choose to continue flying, its another 10%. During the start of the next post if I choose to deactivate them its another 10% reduction.
Durability: This blade can clash with any blade that is equal to mythril and lower. Can be destroyed by weapons that can cut through higher than mythril on the metal scale. Cutting power is standard.
History: This sword was forged by Dominic's father and kept hidden under Dominic's house after his mother fled within Harikengakure. His mother buried it in the floor until the day Dominic turned 16. Of course she died before that and Dominic found it as he stumbled across a creak in the floor and examined it thoroughly. After pulling the wood away, he found it finely wrapped and in mint condition.
Appearance:

Talon Blade L
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ryo : 22500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Talon Blade Left_bar_bleue320/320Talon Blade Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Talon Blade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talon Blade   Talon Blade I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 7:31 pm

Talon Blade Takesh10

Brought over from other site, no need to pay for it
Back to top Go down

Talon Blade
Page 1 of 1