Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'll be away in waiting

Go down 
+6
Nami
Tokugawa Katsumoto
Ai Takahashi
Dominic Edrick
Takeshi
Skar
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ryo : 12806

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
I'll be away in waiting Left_bar_bleue320/320I'll be away in waiting Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

I'll be away in waiting Empty
PostSubject: I'll be away in waiting   I'll be away in waiting I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 8:19 am

I don't know how many of you know about what happened, but I'll go ahead and tell everyone now. None of you know anyone at my school, so I doubt you'll be able to tell anyone important. I just don't want this getting around, but you're all my friends, and I figured it's safe to tell you.

My girlfriend tried to kill herself Saturday night. She didn't tell me, she didn't warn me. She didn't threaten to do it, or tell me she was thinking of it. She said "You follow your dreams, Aaron. You're amazing, and you'll always have me watching over you. Forever."

My gut sank to my stomach, and I immediately knew what was going on. I left Brad (Shizen) in my basement, and sped to her house. I wrecked my car on the way there, so I had to use someone else's. I called her over and over, but no answer. I had thought she had done it. I called her best friend over and over.. but no answer, she was at a party. I got there, and kicked the door down. I found her in her bathroom unconscious with tears streaming down her face. I called the ambulance, and held her. I told her everything would be ok, even though I knew nothing would be the same after this. I had to lie. I carried her out to the ambulance and followed it to the hospital. I stayed there for the night, and then went to visit her again on Sunday. And then yesterday.. yesterday was the worst. She had been allowed to leave and went back to her house. I spent the day with her. And it was a good day. I made her laugh, I made her happy. But then I had to leave for my physical therapy, so I only had a few hours with her. Later that night, I get a phone call from her mother. She was admitted to a hospital 40 minutes away into the Psych ward. I'm not allowed to text her, because they took her phone, and I'm not allowed to visit her.

So you're probably thinking, well then why can't you post, if you can't see her? Well, for the next couple days, I'll be going on an adventure. If any of you know me well, I'm a writer. It's what I do, I write poetry and stories for a living. I'm going to go to every single place that I've been with her, and write something about it. Every single place. From restaurants, to parks, to the rooms in my house. Everything that holds a memory. So I'm going to be busy starting tonight, and wanted to let everyone know the full story.

Please pray for me, even if you're not a believer. Hell, I'm not even a believer, but at this point, I'm trying everything. I'll get on when I can to post, but I can't lie and tell you that it's number one on my priorities.

I have an adventure to go on. I'll talk to you all soon, and goodbye.

- Aaron
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ryo : 22500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
I'll be away in waiting Left_bar_bleue320/320I'll be away in waiting Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: I'll be away in waiting   I'll be away in waiting I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 8:36 am

Do what you gotta do man, the site and posting comes after this level of stuff. Good luck on this journey
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
I'll be away in waiting Left_bar_bleue410/410I'll be away in waiting Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

PostSubject: Re: I'll be away in waiting   I'll be away in waiting I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 12:44 pm

I sent you a text this morning, letting you know what Im telling you here. Keep your head up bro, and if you need anyone to talk to, I am free. I extend my help to you just as I do for everyone who needs it.
Back to top Go down
Ai Takahashi
Chūnin
Ai Takahashi

Ryo : 13954

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
I'll be away in waiting Left_bar_bleue200/200I'll be away in waiting Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: I'll be away in waiting   I'll be away in waiting I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 1:23 pm

Aaron, I hope everything turns out ok. I will absolutly be praying for you.
Back to top Go down
Tokugawa Katsumoto
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokugawa Katsumoto

Ryo : 11200

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
I'll be away in waiting Left_bar_bleue240/240I'll be away in waiting Empty_bar_bleue  (240/240)

PostSubject: Re: I'll be away in waiting   I'll be away in waiting I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 1:54 pm

You're in my prayers man. Hope everything works out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'll be away in waiting   I'll be away in waiting I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 2:44 pm

I am very sorry this has happened to you, Aaron. I will not tell anyone at school about this and I will be praying for you dearly. Keep that head of yours held up high and I hope all turns out to be good. Farewell...friend.
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ryo : 53300

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: I'll be away in waiting   I'll be away in waiting I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 3:52 pm

Hope you do alright Bro good luck, we all got ya back see ya around stay hype
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ryo : 28450

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
I'll be away in waiting Left_bar_bleue280/280I'll be away in waiting Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: I'll be away in waiting   I'll be away in waiting I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 12:11 am

Good luck, we will all be hoping for you and your girlfriend. This brought me to tears, honest to goodness, and I hope you will find what you're looking for, whatever it may be, on the adventure. Good luck
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Genin
Mizuki

Ryo : 3200

PostSubject: Re: I'll be away in waiting   I'll be away in waiting I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:25 pm

I send you all my love and prayers my friend. I have my church praying for you, and I hope things get better. *sends all her love*
Back to top Go down
Pucko Caelum
Genin
Pucko Caelum

Ryo : 26800

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
I'll be away in waiting Left_bar_bleue160/160I'll be away in waiting Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: I'll be away in waiting   I'll be away in waiting I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 4:39 am

Hope it all works out for you man, things like that are something no one should have to go through, and i know all of us would do anything we could to help you out.
Back to top Go down
Akenomyōsei
Genin

Ryo : 1800

PostSubject: Re: I'll be away in waiting   I'll be away in waiting I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 11:58 am

My very deepest prayers are with you and your girlfriend. I will meditate on your and her safety.

Please, get well, and with this journey, overcome this temporary darkness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll be away in waiting   I'll be away in waiting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'll be away in waiting
Page 1 of 1