Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moving On

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lee
Chūnin
Lee

Ryo : 4100

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Moving On Left_bar_bleue280/280Moving On Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

Moving On Empty
PostSubject: Moving On   Moving On I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 3:09 pm

I walked into the run-down shack I had called my home since the day I was born. So much unhappiness dwelled in this house for my brief life. I walked over to the fridge feeling forlorn, and looked for something to eat. Out loud, I took an inventory of my food supply, "Rotten milk... rotten cheese.. rotten beef.. rotten Ramen..." after realizing I still had nothing to eat, I let out a deep sigh. I grew up without parents, and money for food was hard to come by. Earlier that day, I had gotten scolded at by the Hebikage, whom I had dreamed of being trained by. I was so close to understanding this.. this thing.. inside of me. He rejected me.. so what's to say anyone else here wouldn't too? My dream had been to be the future Hebikage.. but if that's what the Hebikage acts like.. I would not want to grow up into that life. I had officially lost everything. I had no friends, no family, and now, I had no hope. I laid out my pack on the table in the center of my shack and began packing. "Might as well pack up while I'm here.." I said to myself. I untied the headband from around my forehead, and threw it into the trash hamper. Arashigakure had given me nothing but pain from the start, and for even for how optimistic I was, I couldn't stay here any longer. I needed to chase my dreams. Some day, I would conquer this power inside me, and some day, even if not of the Land of Snakes.. I would become the Kage.
Back to top Go down
Lee
Chūnin
Lee

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Moving On Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving On   Moving On I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 10:39 pm

Into the bag on the table I threw all of my belongings. I was never one to give up, never one to quit, but what choice did I have? I was able to grasp the basic understandings of this Bijuu, but I would never be able to figure it out on my own. I needed help, and I obviously wasn't going to get it here. Not to mention I was completely neglected from the very people that had sealed the beast inside of me. I was treated like a monster.. only because of their work. How hypocritical..

I continued to wallow in self-pity as I shoved my kunai and shuriken into the bag. I would then throw in some gloves, boots, and a jacket. Just in case my journey would take me to the colder weather. I slipped into black jeans and a white T-shirt, and slung a black leather jacket over my shoulder, and my bag over the other. I would leave soon.

I had to start thinking of where it is I would start. I would need to become a wanderer of course, not affiliate with another village right away. I would start in the village to the east hidden in the hurricane, then onto the village in the desert, then if neither of those would work, I would be forced to find my way on my own. I grabbed an apple off of the floor under my bed made of straw. Unfortunately, it was the most sanitary thing in here. I took a a bite and began to walk out of the door with my bag over my right shoulder and my jacket over my left. But then.. the trash hamper caught my eye. The metal from the headband shined brightly off of the sunlight coming through the window. Maybe.. maybe I shouldn't give up so easily? The hidden Storm had been nothing but painful.. but I at least owed it a proper goodbye. It had been my home.

I walked over to the trash and grabbed it. I tied it around my arm and walked out the door. Onto the Hebikage's castle. This time, not for training or friendliness, not for hope... but for business. For a goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Lee
Chūnin
Lee

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Moving On Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving On   Moving On I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 11:35 pm

My walk to the Kage's castle was less than pleasant. I spent the entire 20 minute trek thinking of every possible way I could create anger towards the Hebikage. How could he do this? I was a Jinchuuriki. I know people hated, me, I had gotten used to that, but did he realize I could be used as a weapon? A fully mastered Bijuu could be almost too beneficial to the village, especially in the state of panic it was in. I was just confused. I realized he had had a bad day, I had put that together from his tone, but he was a kage. A little more composed maybe? Damnit. I hated everyone. What did I do to deserve all this rejection? I lived good.. I had dreams.. I wasn't mean to people. I mean sure, I stole a few books, stole some food from the market, but was that really enough for me to deserve this kind of condemnent? I had this demon inside me.. but that wasn't my fault. It was their faults! All those bastards that constantly ridiculed me, shunned me, pushed me around.. all I wanted was for someone.. anyone.. to love me. And if not that, even.. acquaint themselves with me. I just didn't understand.. I could never understand..

But I could not continue to be angry at them. I couldn't.. I would feel too guilty. I had to be who I've been for so long.. I had to take it. One day.. I would be someone important. I would be something precious to someone else.. hopefully. I decided it was against my morals to take out my frustration on the village.. so I would remain an Arashigakure ninja. I would still train elsewhere.. but I could never bring myself to pledge myself to another village.

I walked up to the doors of the castle at about the same time as I had finished figuring out my decisions. It was time.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moving On Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving On   Moving On I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moving On
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Savage Lands :: Land of Snakes :: Hidden Storm (Arashigakure)-
Jump to: