Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Befriending A Wolf: Training a Jinchuuriki

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lee
Chūnin
Lee

Ryo : 4100

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Befriending A Wolf: Training a Jinchuuriki Left_bar_bleue280/280Befriending A Wolf: Training a Jinchuuriki Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

Befriending A Wolf: Training a Jinchuuriki Empty
PostSubject: Befriending A Wolf: Training a Jinchuuriki   Befriending A Wolf: Training a Jinchuuriki I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:17 pm

On the road exiting the main village of Arashigakure, I would begin my journery to the neighboring village of Amagumo. I had on a black shirt and bants, with a belt sashed around my waist. Hoisted up onto my right shoulder was a napsack containing the books I had stolen from the Kinzoku castle. With my Arashigakure headband tied around my forehead, I also had on a black hood in order to hide my face from patrols from the Storm village. I had committed a small crime, theft, but the fact that I had stolen from the castle would increase my crime's severity a bit more than normal. In any hope, the Hebikage himself would seek me out, so that I could finally confront him and ask him about my training. Until then however, I would work to train this Jichuuriki myself using the stolen knowledge in my bag. Rain pounded down from the grey skies above, casting darkness over the Land of Snakes. This chain of storms had been going on for about a week now, ever since the night I had stolen these books.

The reason I had left the village was so that I could practice with my Bijuu away from the crowded city. The outskirts would provide a much better training grounds, especially if something went wrong and the demon escaped me, causing irreparable damage. It was very late, and for now, I would rest in the local inn. But tomorrow morning, I would begin to master this.. thing.
Back to top Go down

Befriending A Wolf: Training a Jinchuuriki
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Savage Lands :: Land of Snakes :: Hidden Storm (Arashigakure) :: Amagumo-
Jump to: