Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Rohim/ Jutsu Registrar]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rohim Edrick
Jōnin
Rohim Edrick

Ryo : 15403

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Rohim/ Jutsu Registrar] Left_bar_bleue280/280[Rohim/ Jutsu Registrar] Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

[Rohim/ Jutsu Registrar] Empty
PostSubject: [Rohim/ Jutsu Registrar]   [Rohim/ Jutsu Registrar] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 4:49 pm

Name: Raiton no Yoroi
Canon/Custom: Canon
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Raiton
Distance: Self
Description: The user wraps their body in a layer of lightning chakra that, instead of being used offensively, is used to electrically stimulate the user's nervous system. The technique speeds up neural synapses to react faster to danger and to push physical prowess to the absolute limit, allowing for tremendous raw speed (an increase of 120%). This armour, combined with taijutsu, allows the user to utilise nintaijutsu. When using the armour at full power, it causes the tips of his hair to spike up and his reflexes are said to be comparable to the speed of a lightning flash, making it difficult even for the Sharingan, to keep up with him. The armour also increases the user's defences, drastically reducing, if not completely negating, damage from incoming attacks up to B rank (A rank for raiton attacks and S rank doton) even able to deflect powerful attacks like the chidori. Against weapons this technique defends against iron perfectly and reduces damage from higher grades of weapons by half. Taijutsu used while in this armor are increased in power by 20% (a one rank increase) or have a special form that enhances it somehow (anything like this must be approved by an admin). Entering this armor takes a post charge equal to a user's rank charge for a S rank jutsu and lasts for up to eight rounds. Once per topic.

This technique can be cancelled out by an opponent's high level (at least A rank) fuuton techniques. These fuuton techniques that can cancel out this technique must be directly attacking the user as AoE (area of effect) type jutsu will not achieve this effect. If hit by one direct S rank technique the technique ends early and the armor fades away, if hit by one direct A rank fuuton technique the effects of the speed boost are halved and if hit by a second follow up A rank technique it is cancelled out early.

This technique has a major drawback, however. The chakra drain and stress on the body make it so this technique is only able to be used once per week. However if someone is doing a large amount of in character battle they are able to recharge it through sheer will, for every three IC battles you are a part of in the cool down of the original use you are able to use Raiton no Yoroi once more, it can be recharged a maximum of one time in a week, an attempted start of another will cause the user's body to completely shut down and kill them.

Back to top Go down
Rohim Edrick
Jōnin
Rohim Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Rohim/ Jutsu Registrar] Left_bar_bleue280/280[Rohim/ Jutsu Registrar] Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: [Rohim/ Jutsu Registrar]   [Rohim/ Jutsu Registrar] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 4:55 pm

It's a canon technique.. so i don't think any editing is needed. I meet all the requirements and I already deducted 20,000 from Skar and 5,000 from Rohim to cover the cost.
Back to top Go down
Rohim Edrick
Jōnin
Rohim Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Rohim/ Jutsu Registrar]   [Rohim/ Jutsu Registrar] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 2:17 am

[Rohim/ Jutsu Registrar] Jutsutemplate

Name: Eagle Kick
Canon/Custom: Custom
Type: Ninjutsu/ Taijutsu
Element: Fuuton
Distance: Short-Mid
Description: Requires charging equivalent to handseals at this rank. After charging Fuuton chakra into the leg and feet, the Edrick releases a charging kick at the opponent at a very high speed (55 mph). upon contact, the wind from the Edrick's leg to feet is released in the shape of a giant eagle. This kick deals both physical damage from the kick, and wind-cutting damage from the eagle. The charged kick has the ability to dent titanium. When hitting an unarmored body, the physical force of the kick can precisely break bones and cause severe bruising of the skin. The eagle, which forms around the leg which is kicking, shreds and rips apart skin. The eagle has an 3-foot wingspan and is as wide as the caster's leg. The wind can cut through both skin and muscle down to the bone. The wind eagle upon impact will completely tear apart any armor than that of reinforced steel or lower, anything above will suffer major damage, but not nearly as much. When piercing through armor, this wind eagle can cut three quarters of an inch into skin. The eagle only hits the target if the physical kick (by the foot or by the leg) hits them. You can't use this as a ranged attack. In every case, this jutsu knocks the target back by 9 feet. 6 post cooldown.

This jutsu is exclusive to members of the Edrick Clan.

(Transferring from Mirage)

Last edited by Rohim Edrick on Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:24 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Rohim/ Jutsu Registrar] Left_bar_bleue410/410[Rohim/ Jutsu Registrar] Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

PostSubject: Re: [Rohim/ Jutsu Registrar]   [Rohim/ Jutsu Registrar] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 8:47 am

Ok, I've already taken the penalty from this in the Compression Suit topic. All I would like to see here is,now that your more advanced in the process, could you clean up the description a bit? It seems to be all over the place now. Also give the size of the eagle itself. Thank you sir.
Back to top Go down
Rohim Edrick
Jōnin
Rohim Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Rohim/ Jutsu Registrar]   [Rohim/ Jutsu Registrar] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 12:59 pm

Cleaned up: Bump
Back to top Go down
Rohim Edrick
Jōnin
Rohim Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Rohim/ Jutsu Registrar]   [Rohim/ Jutsu Registrar] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 1:58 am

I will be purchasing these two Canon techs:

Name: Chakra Scalpel
Type: Ijutsu
Element: N/A
Distance: Touch
Description: A more advanced medical jutsu that is used as a blade during surgery, so the skin does not have to be cut, and surgery can be performed simply without having to wait for external wounds to heal after the procedure is over.
Used for surgical procedures, however this can be used in battle also. When their charged hands reach the body of their target, they can extend the chakra internally into the targets body to cut and neatly slice their muscles and blood vessels without harming the surface skin.
This technique can be used in battle, but because of its hectic nature, the fine precision required for an instant kill is not feasible. Damage can still be done to the vital organs, but the technique should be used carefully in battle. The technique uses 10 chakara points per post for a maximum of 10 posts (maximum normally used for medical procedures)

2,000 Ryo

Name: Mystical Palm Technique
Type: Ijutsu
Element: N/A
Description: Hand seals depend on rank of healing used. This medical ninjutsu allows the user to speed up the body's natural healing process by sending chakra from their hands into a wound or afflicted body part. This allows the user to heal a patient without the need for medical equipment or surgery, making it highly useful on the battlefield. It can be used to treat both external and internal injuries. It is vital to match the amount of chakra used to the severity of the affliction or injury. This requires a great amount of chakra control. Because of this, only a few highly skilled medical-nin are able to use this technique. By sending an excess amount of chakra into the patient's body, the user can overload the patient's normal circulation, trapping them in a comatose state. The use of this technique can help bring back people from any injury with a certain amount of chakra as described below.

Minor (D): 10 chakra
Average(C): 20 Chakra
Major(B): 30 Chakra
Life Threatening(A): 40 Chakra

In order to obtain the effect of the comatose on an affected person at least two ranks higher than the needed chakra must be inserted into the body. The effects of the comatose is simple a knock out that lasts for three rounds.

9,000 Ryo

Deducting my Ryo now.
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
A Rank Wandering Nin
Sesshomaru

Ryo : 10800

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Rohim/ Jutsu Registrar]   [Rohim/ Jutsu Registrar] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 8:18 am

Ok, back to the Eagle Kick. Ok, so now I'm a bit confused by the technique. You say it has an eight foot wing span that surrounds the caster. But does it release and fly towards the enemy? Similar to say how Zuko fire bend kicks? If so, that may be a bit much, so I wanna propose an alternative to it. Maybe later today if you aren't busy, we can clear this up. Also, just for 'kicks' its speed not peed lol.
Back to top Go down
Rohim Edrick
Jōnin
Rohim Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Rohim/ Jutsu Registrar]   [Rohim/ Jutsu Registrar] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 10:18 am

No no no.. here I'll go fix it. The eagle only hits the target if the physical kick hits them. You can't use this as a ranged attack.

Bump.
Back to top Go down
Rohim Edrick
Jōnin
Rohim Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Rohim/ Jutsu Registrar]   [Rohim/ Jutsu Registrar] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 6:13 pm

After fixing according to Dom's phone call: Bump.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Rohim/ Jutsu Registrar] Left_bar_bleue410/410[Rohim/ Jutsu Registrar] Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

PostSubject: Re: [Rohim/ Jutsu Registrar]   [Rohim/ Jutsu Registrar] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 7:43 pm

The wing span needs to be reduced to the size of the user's leg. Eight ft is still too powerful, and it contradicts the fact that contact has to be made.
Back to top Go down
Rohim Edrick
Jōnin
Rohim Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Rohim/ Jutsu Registrar]   [Rohim/ Jutsu Registrar] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 7:58 pm

Kabumpity
Back to top Go down
Lacey Edrick
Jōnin
Lacey Edrick

Ryo : 14800

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Rohim/ Jutsu Registrar]   [Rohim/ Jutsu Registrar] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 8:08 pm

I would also change it to once contact is made by the feet, to once contact is made by the feet or legs. It gives it a wider range.
Back to top Go down
Rohim Edrick
Jōnin
Rohim Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Rohim/ Jutsu Registrar]   [Rohim/ Jutsu Registrar] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 8:24 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Rohim/ Jutsu Registrar]   [Rohim/ Jutsu Registrar] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 8:30 pm

I took the liberty to finish the editing since you were adding to it but not changing things in the already made description. Now that its clean,

7,000 Ryo for other Edrick
Back to top Go down
Rohim Edrick
Jōnin
Rohim Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Rohim/ Jutsu Registrar]   [Rohim/ Jutsu Registrar] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 10:06 pm

Name: Lightning Thrust
Type: Ninjutsu
Description: Minimum Special Jounin to use. After focusing an immense amount of Raiton into either hand, the caster creates a miniature thunderstorm in the palm of their hand. Lightning pours from the charged hand in an electrical aura, ready for use in battle. It lasts for only one post in this hand, due to it being a less-powerful version of the Chidori, which is what it was based on. It still has all the destructive qualities, it simply lasts longer. After the proper charging, the caster can thrust their charged palm through titanium and anything lower in durability, and it will be able to go through 2 inches of corundum.

To actually begin the technique itself there are two ways, which way you use depends on your power level (rank). Special Jounin spend the first round performing hand seals and then spend the rest of the time they need to use an A rank jutsu charging raiton style chakra into their palm. For Jounin, S ranks and SS ranks the hand seals are able to be skipped due to their higher understanding of chakra control, they are only required to charge raiton chakra into their palm for the same time it takes them to use an A rank jutsu. During this charge time, the user must hold the forearm of the palm the jutsu is in with the opposite hand to hold it steady as the massive amounts of chakra are poured in.

This jutsu can be used once per topic. To copy or use this, Raiton must be your primary element.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Rohim/ Jutsu Registrar]   [Rohim/ Jutsu Registrar] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 10:18 pm

[Rohim/ Jutsu Registrar] Green_flash_by_datnumber7-d4r3hga

Tak knows the reason why.
Back to top Go down
Rohim Edrick
Jōnin
Rohim Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Rohim/ Jutsu Registrar]   [Rohim/ Jutsu Registrar] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 10:33 pm

Nigga I changed that shit already!
Back to top Go down
Rohim Edrick
Jōnin
Rohim Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Rohim/ Jutsu Registrar]   [Rohim/ Jutsu Registrar] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 12:32 am

[Rohim/ Jutsu Registrar] Kakashiguy-copy
Back to top Go down
Rohim Edrick
Jōnin
Rohim Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Rohim/ Jutsu Registrar]   [Rohim/ Jutsu Registrar] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:47 pm

Being an ass and bumping this because I have more jutsu ideas that can't be used until this is priced.. so bump.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Rohim/ Jutsu Registrar]   [Rohim/ Jutsu Registrar] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:58 pm

This can't be so much worded like a special case. So the primary element part needs to be taken out. No one can have this jutsu unless you give permission anyway.

22,000 ryo

Back to top Go down
Rohim Edrick
Jōnin
Rohim Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Rohim/ Jutsu Registrar]   [Rohim/ Jutsu Registrar] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 2:49 pm

Buying this on Rohim. Taking 5000 Ryo from Rohim and 17000 from Skar
Back to top Go down
Rohim Edrick
Jōnin
Rohim Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Rohim/ Jutsu Registrar]   [Rohim/ Jutsu Registrar] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 3:08 pm

Name: Charged
Type: Nintaijutsu
Distance: Self
Description: This jutsu is passive. The user becomes constantly charged with a very slight electric current. Around them, little bolts of lightning that cause no harm continuously zap here and there. (Compare in appearance to Super Saiyan 2, minus the He-man muscles and blonde hair). Also, anyone the user touches has their hair stand on end and they suddenly feel a tad more jittery.
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Ryo : 2500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Rohim/ Jutsu Registrar] Left_bar_bleue250/250[Rohim/ Jutsu Registrar] Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: [Rohim/ Jutsu Registrar]   [Rohim/ Jutsu Registrar] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 3:15 pm

so this is completely an appearance altering jutsu that affects combat in no way ever right?
Back to top Go down
Rohim Edrick
Jōnin
Rohim Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Rohim/ Jutsu Registrar]   [Rohim/ Jutsu Registrar] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 3:31 pm

Indeed, my friend. Indeed.
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Ryo : 2500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Rohim/ Jutsu Registrar] Left_bar_bleue250/250[Rohim/ Jutsu Registrar] Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: [Rohim/ Jutsu Registrar]   [Rohim/ Jutsu Registrar] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 3:42 pm

600 ryo, just be aware that passive doesnt mean no chakra cost
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Rohim/ Jutsu Registrar]   [Rohim/ Jutsu Registrar] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Rohim/ Jutsu Registrar]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next