Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Enzeru/ Jutsu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Enzeru Dovahkiin
Chūnin
Enzeru Dovahkiin

Ryo : 8400

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Enzeru/ Jutsu Left_bar_bleue200/200Enzeru/ Jutsu Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Enzeru/ Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Enzeru/ Jutsu   Enzeru/ Jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 11:37 am

Name: Bunshin no Jutsu
Canon/Custom: Canon
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: -
Distance: -
Description: Hand Seals; Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. The Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja without substance and thus this clone can do absolutely no damage at all in any way. The copy resembles the ninja in every way. This clone can function as a distraction or as means to confuse one's opponent. As soon the Bunshin gets attacked or comes into contact with an opponent, it will disperse. The number of clones able to be produced is determined by the user's rank as follows. D Rank; 2 Clones. C Rank; 3 Clones. B Rank; 4 Clones. A Rank; 5 Clones. S/SS Rank; 6 Clones. 4 round cool down.

FREE

Name: Kawarimi No Jutsu
Distance: 50 ft.
Description: One round charge up rather than hand seals; Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themself with another nearby object, this object must be something like a log or stone roughly the same size as the user. The size doesn't have to be exactly the same as the user but what this means is a person can't replace themselves with a leaf or a twig, nor could they replace themselves with a giant boulder, if questions arise over uses of this technique contact an admin but any decision they make is final. In addition this can not be another person unless that person is willing. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack. These objects or other people must be within 50 feet of the user when the technique is performed. There is a 5 round cool down between uses of this technique and it can only be used a maximum of 3 times per topic.

FREE

Name: Henge No Jutsu
Distance: -
Description: Hand Seals; Henge no Jutsu is a ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents. However, while transformed only the user's shape and appearance changes. Meaning that if say the host turns themselves into a sword they won't be able to cut anything unless their body could do so naturally. This technique lasts for 4 posts with a cooldown of 2.

FREE
Back to top Go down
Enzeru Dovahkiin
Chūnin
Enzeru Dovahkiin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Enzeru/ Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enzeru/ Jutsu   Enzeru/ Jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 12:02 pm

Enzeru/ Jutsu Jutsutemplate

Name: Banshee's Call
Canon/Custom: Custom
Type: Ninjutsu (Clan)
Element: Fuuton
Distance: 50 feet
Description: Hand Seals; In relation to the character's distress at the moment, said ninja can gather chakra in their throats, then release it in the form of a torrent of wind from their throats. The torrent of wind is released in a cone-like shape, it is more concentrated toward the center and weakens as it stretches outward. The very ear-piercing, shrieking like noise that the attack gives off is the origin of its name. The technique only knocks the opponent off their feet, if caught unaware, and causes a temporary deafening of both ninja due to the high pitched noise that the wind creates. The deafening ability lasts only one round, with a cool down of two rounds also.

Last edited by Enzeru Dovahkiin on Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ryo : 22500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Enzeru/ Jutsu Left_bar_bleue320/320Enzeru/ Jutsu Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Enzeru/ Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enzeru/ Jutsu   Enzeru/ Jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 12:24 pm

Well if you want to you can just put [clan] after ninjutsu in type to restrict this to your clan but thats your decision.

As for the description, knocking everyone off their feet for 75 feet around you is a pretty big thing for a D rank. If you'd like to shorten this to 50 feet and make it a C rank not much more will need to be done to it for pricing and approval.

Really other than that I just need how many rounds everyone is temporarily deaf, probably just a round. As well as a cool down between uses.

EDIT: in the original thought of the jutsu are you knocking down everyone around you in a 360 at the 75 feet length or are you just affecting a cone area in front of you?
Back to top Go down
Enzeru Dovahkiin
Chūnin
Enzeru Dovahkiin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Enzeru/ Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enzeru/ Jutsu   Enzeru/ Jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 4:54 pm

--Edit Bump--
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ryo : 22500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Enzeru/ Jutsu Left_bar_bleue320/320Enzeru/ Jutsu Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Enzeru/ Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enzeru/ Jutsu   Enzeru/ Jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 2:59 pm

Looks fine to me, approved

2500 ryo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Enzeru/ Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enzeru/ Jutsu   Enzeru/ Jutsu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enzeru/ Jutsu
Page 1 of 1