Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Out for a run

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ka Takai
Genin

Ryo : 8700

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Out for a run Left_bar_bleue160/160Out for a run Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

Out for a run Empty
PostSubject: Out for a run   Out for a run I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 6:24 pm

Today just wasn't the type of day that Ka would have found to be benificial to him, not in the slightest. It had almost seemed that the gods were tempting his faith in himself, and the world around him. So the genin decided that he would try and blow off some steam by going on out for a run, you know to try and clear his head from all the stuff piling up from within. There he sat, on his window sill tying up this shoe lacesand over looking the village that he had grown to love, and was driven to protect. However it seemed like at timehe just wanted to see everything burn, just for some peace of mind, just so the anticipatiion of attack would over and done with. Thats what was really getting to him, the world was getting too accustomed to peace, at least in his eyes. The world needed some spice in it to keep it interesting.

So after tying up his shoes the genin jumped out of his window and felt the air pass around him as he plummeted towards the ground. His face covered by the red and black mask, and trench coat whipped around in the air behind him. God this feels good. He thought just before he flipped his body and landed on the ground with hardly a sound, and he was off. Of course he wasn't running at full speed right now, he wanted to be able to run until he was absolutly spent. Lately he had been thinking about his life since he had became a ninja of the village, and about what good he would be able to do. And so far he has been pretty disapointed with himself. "Fucking joke" He said to himself as he turned a corner into an alley and continued his run.
Back to top Go down
Nahaji Sankuro
Akazunakage
Nahaji Sankuro

Ryo : 28000

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Out for a run Left_bar_bleue395/395Out for a run Empty_bar_bleue  (395/395)

Out for a run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for a run   Out for a run I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 9:48 pm

Haji only pinched the crease of his nose as the young man acted as he did. It was a good thing they were still inside the walls of the city where Haji could let such idiocracy slide. It wasn't too long until the man leapt from the side of the nest, and down to the sand below. Perhaps a leg or two would break on the landing, who knows? Someone as timid minded as that could use a little injury or two to be prooven how much he really needs the village.

"Well as unseemingly uncalled for as that was, I still have faith the kid will see it how it should be. Even in my youth I was an angry child, and our clan is notorious for our temper. Yet I stand before my people now with a calm heart and empty mind. Its tough, but one day he'll let it all out."
Back to top Go down

Out for a run
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Savage Lands :: Land of Red Sand :: Hidden Oasis (Oashisugakure)-
Jump to: