Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nice to eat, I mean meet you all

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Reina Kaguya
Genin
Reina Kaguya

Ryo : 1400

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Nice to eat, I mean meet you all Left_bar_bleue160/160Nice to eat, I mean meet you all Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

Nice to eat, I mean meet you all Empty
PostSubject: Nice to eat, I mean meet you all   Nice to eat, I mean meet you all I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 3:57 am

Nice to eat, I mean meet you all Funny-pictures-abandon-all-hope-ye-who-enter-here

If you notice the above then you know I love books. I love to rp and eat too so all my three favorite things are mentioned here. Nice to meet you all and treat me well as I will treat you in the same manner. Hope you all have a nice day and I'm happy to introduce myself as Reina, though I've gone by Jojo before on Mirage. It is nice to see familiar faces such as Dominic, Nami, and Etai.

Have a nice day,
-Reina
Back to top Go down
Seraphine
Genin
Seraphine

Ryo : 2600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Nice to eat, I mean meet you all Left_bar_bleue240/240Nice to eat, I mean meet you all Empty_bar_bleue  (240/240)

PostSubject: Re: Nice to eat, I mean meet you all   Nice to eat, I mean meet you all I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 4:49 pm

Its nice to meet you too, Reina, and I hope we have some crazy good times together!

Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ryo : 22500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Nice to eat, I mean meet you all Left_bar_bleue320/320Nice to eat, I mean meet you all Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: Nice to eat, I mean meet you all   Nice to eat, I mean meet you all I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 5:28 pm

Good to see you again Jojo, hope you enjoy your stay here on Savage Lands
Back to top Go down
Ka Takai
Genin

Ryo : 8700

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Nice to eat, I mean meet you all Left_bar_bleue160/160Nice to eat, I mean meet you all Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: Nice to eat, I mean meet you all   Nice to eat, I mean meet you all I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 6:10 pm

I believe you have already given me a cookie, we cool
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ryo : 53300

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Nice to eat, I mean meet you all Left_bar_bleue320/320Nice to eat, I mean meet you all Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: Nice to eat, I mean meet you all   Nice to eat, I mean meet you all I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 12:42 am

I've been established the fact that I'm glad you are here, So Nice to eat, I mean meet you all Nothing_to_do_here_by_rober_raik-d4cxltj Hope you enjoy SL madam
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice to eat, I mean meet you all   Nice to eat, I mean meet you all I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nice to eat, I mean meet you all
Page 1 of 1