Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training Part 2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Koga Sankuro
Chūnin
Koga Sankuro

Ryo : 10100

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training Part 2 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training Part 2 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training Part 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training Part 2   Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training Part 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 3:59 am

Koga sat there for a moment and thought about what was just said to him. Thought of the entire event that happened, thought of the entire week that had just went by. It was such a difficult task to be the heir of a kage, and the younger brother of another. Not to mention, regardless of all the time he spent training, his younger niece had surpassed him by two levels by now. It was unfair that he put so much work into his life, and he's not seeing the progress he feels he deserved, but it was in his nature. Never give up. It was his motto, his nindo. No matter how hard it gets, quitting is never an option. His ninja way. As he looked over the edge, he contemplated those who had struggles in their lives. An edge was such an easy passage way to momentary freedom. The only regret is the second before the world you stood upon comes into your view, and you realize that there was so much more you could have done. Problems come and go within your life, just like debt, and emotional baggage. To take an easy way out, to cross the threshold of the ledge and allow gravity to take you into it's sinister splender for a brief moment of peace before you crash to earth with regret and sorrow on your soul, seems right to some. But not this time.

Koga shook his head and gave a small smile. It wasn't even close to his time for a tipping point, his mental edge may have seemed like it was rushed to him, but now he realized that the edge wasn't the final step. It was just a really big gap. The difference between falling into faith and leaping into it are simple. One happens half heartedly, while another is based on pure intention and thrill. The want. And Koga wanted to leap.

He turned around and walked away from the ledge of the floating mass, and made his way back towards the banquet. Koga had a pretty good life so far, and why should it matter if a few over grown lizards had ill things to say about him. He allowed his mind to become cluttered with the un-important. If Koga couldn't respect himself, then there was no room for others to respect him as well, even if he could respect them. He had looked weak, foolish, and all in all disgraceful. To storm out of there like a teenage drama queen. That wasn't Koga. That was just a bad mistake.

He stepped back into the dining hall, his head down with a smile on his face as he watched each step he took due to the darkness of the hallway. The torches that lit it had gone out, no doubt because the main audience was awaiting in the dinning room. The place where Koga ended his small trek, and lifted his head to confront the beasts.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training Part 2 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue410/410Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training Part 2 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

PostSubject: Re: Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training Part 2   Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training Part 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 7:23 pm

Within the depths, as the young man known as Koga steps to the dragons, the four stood all side by side, according to rank, Sapphire, all the way to Rudra. Just in front of them, I stood, Koga eyeing the creatures. His body language had changed, confident instead of timid. His expression fierce, no longer confused. In fact, there was a smile upon his face, bringing a smirk to mine.

"Glad that you could join us again Sankuro Koga. You have passed your first test."

Rudra spoke to him, standing tall over the other of his counterparts. I continued to look at my younger brother, proud to see that he was able to fight off his inner struggles. His aura was so different, as if strength was gained through darkness of his temporary solitude. Soon the dragons would step to the side, Sapphire and Fury moving to the right, Kaiser and Rudra moving to the left, as if opening a door to a vast fire, the boar hovering over it, starting to darken into a lean meal. I opened to the left as well, gesturing my right arm with an open palm to the beast, speaking to him.

"Let's eat kid, you deserve it."

I would wait for his passing by before moving, wanting him to take his path to the feast like a true man. I would hold my stance, looking to him the whole time. My eyes and head would follow him as would make his way there, a proud brother no doubt.
Back to top Go down
Koga Sankuro
Chūnin
Koga Sankuro

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training Part 2 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training Part 2 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training Part 2   Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training Part 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 10:42 pm

Koga looked upon the scene almost with a gleam in his eyes. He hadn't expected a welcoming party from such a rude set of people, and also from a rude act himself. It was kind of charming to see that these Dragons were now looking upon him with respect.

His grin became even bigger when Rudra spoke to him now in a voice of respect and integrity. He had passed his first test, and as Koga was sure, the test was not to run away from difficulties, but to in fact, face them head on. He stepped forward as his brother offered him the passage to the feast, and was soon passing him and the monsterous creatures with his head held high. He felt like a king now, something he had never felt in his life. He was in fact starving though, he hadn't eaten for three days, and the pain on the left side of his body was nulled by the pain that began to stake in his stomach. He was so ready to eat it wasn't even funny.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training Part 2 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue410/410Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training Part 2 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

PostSubject: Re: Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training Part 2   Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training Part 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 9:23 am

As I stood with my arm open to my brother, his confidence was beaming. He made his way towards the feast area, passing by me. I had a large grin for him, my pride in him soaring higher than any bird could go. My smile was so large, my eyes were closed, unaware of the feeling that was soon to come over me. It wasn't warranted, but most things of this nature never are.

As he passed by, 'they' came. My expression changed just as he cleared my body from his view. My eyes shot open, my smile erased with the sudden exchange of not only a puzzled expression, but the feeling of fear. Fear for my brother and what was to become if him with this sudden arrival of stranger tides. I was paused in placed for moments notice, only my gesturing arm dropping as I turned to look towards the passer by in Koga.

They came again as everything around not only myself but also Koga faded to black, his seeming to walk away into an eternal realm of nothing. 'It' was calling him. So strong in fact, I seemed to be frozen in time, only the distraction from another able to take me from this unbearable feeling of loss.Fate had decided Koga's destiny. The Dark Winds were going to take him. They howled through the shadows of this Forever Zero in which we stood. The Reaper seemed to call his very soul, warning me as if there was nothing I would be able to do.

'The Dark Winds howl.....'
Back to top Go down
Koga Sankuro
Chūnin
Koga Sankuro

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training Part 2   Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training Part 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 4:55 pm

Koga walked to the boar as he passed the scaled dragon beasts, and took in the scent of the fresh cooked meal. His stomach seemed to shout at him, demanding he not wait and dig in immediately. Koga was oblivious to his brother's internal affairs and decided to grab the hind leg and take first in the melee. The young Sankuro pulled with most of his might and scored the hind leg all to himself. As he walked off to the side, his face was already consuming the meat. Eventually, with the food still in his face, Koga turned and fell to the ground to eat his meal while fully relaxed. He leaned back on the wall and continued to devour the pig leg. He would fully support the massive leg with only his usefull arm, still ignoring all other aspects around him. The kid was too damn hungry.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training Part 2   Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training Part 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 6:06 pm

I stood frozen, paralyzed by the fear of my own brother being consumed by hatred. I watched him and couldnt shake it. It wasnt until Sapphire, nudged my arm with her head that I snapped out of my trance and looked down towards her.

"Are you ok Master Dominic? You seem troubled."

She would speak in true concern of my odd behavior but with a nod and a cunning smile, I dismissed the notion of her concern. I would proceed to put my hand on her head and rub it, still holding my expression of a charming smile.

"Hehe, yeah I am fine. Just got lost in the size of the food for the evening. Come on, let's feast. Im starving."

I would let my hand slide down her snout and walk away and head right for the boar still spinning over the fire. Fury would spin it with the handle, spitting fire under it to keep it nice and warm. I would remove a North Star Kunai and begin slicing as Fury rotated it, taking off several thick slices off. The majority of what I took was the bacon section, and some was the bbq portion. I would take my share and walk to the wall, sitting and beginning to chow down. However, in the back of my mind, Koga's involvement with the winds troubled me. It would be soon that I would go visit Nahaji on the matter, but for now it was time to get full. The evening would pass through but by morning, traces of me being on the mountain would be for not. Koga was set for his training now. I had more pressing business to attend to.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training Part 2   Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training Part 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training Part 2
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2