Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'll be in and out.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ryo : 12806

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
I'll be in and out. Left_bar_bleue320/320I'll be in and out. Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

I'll be in and out. Empty
PostSubject: I'll be in and out.   I'll be in and out. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:45 pm

Well, I'll cut to the chase right away.

I'm not going to be RPing quite as frequently for the upcoming weeks until Summer. So before any of come to me and start telling me to post in certain topics, I want you to know that I'm trying to best that I can. I have a job, I go to school, I do work around my house, I have a family and a girlfriend, I am on a track team, and I'm dealing with a large variety of personal issues, so my posting will be more lax than usual, even though it's not quite how I'd like things to go. So ahead of time, I apologize for my posting not being quite as often as I'd like it to, and I apologize for letting the mentioned personal issues affect how and when I post. Especially to those I've taken it out on. I will attempt to post at least once a day, and I will definitely pop in every day to see if I'm needed in a moderation situation, even if I won't have time to RP. This should only last for the next month or so, as long as school keeps up and as long as my personal problems don't fade away. So again, I'm sorry. It won't be too much of a change, but it will be a change nonetheless. I apologize for the inconvenience.

- Aaron
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ryo : 53300

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
I'll be in and out. Left_bar_bleue320/320I'll be in and out. Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: I'll be in and out.   I'll be in and out. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 11:15 pm

It's all gucci Bo we understand do what ya gotta do and handle yo business. See ya around
Back to top Go down
Ai Takahashi
Chūnin
Ai Takahashi

Ryo : 13954

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
I'll be in and out. Left_bar_bleue200/200I'll be in and out. Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: I'll be in and out.   I'll be in and out. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:10 pm

Ok... I'll make sure not to bother ya when you come around. ^.^ Still, looking forward to you being able to post more frequently though!
Back to top Go down
Zenshi
Genin
Zenshi

Ryo : 4700

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
I'll be in and out. Left_bar_bleue160/160I'll be in and out. Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: I'll be in and out.   I'll be in and out. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:15 pm

thats a shame bro, we will NEVER talk anymore, I just might cry
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: I'll be in and out.   I'll be in and out. I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 11:12 pm

Track is almost over, and I only have a week left of school. I'm almost back. Just wanted to make sure I let everyone know I hadn't disappeared without thinking of ya'll
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Ryo : 2500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
I'll be in and out. Left_bar_bleue250/250I'll be in and out. Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: I'll be in and out.   I'll be in and out. I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:14 pm

cool beans man, see you soon
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: I'll be in and out.   I'll be in and out. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 12:23 am

Not to brag or anything, but I come back to the site with a State title around my neck in the form of a big-ass medal. Good to see everyone again. Now, let the posting begin!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll be in and out.   I'll be in and out. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'll be in and out.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Savage Lands :: Savage Lands :: Introductions and Absences-
Jump to: