AuthorMessage
Nahaji Sankuro
Akazunakage

Ryo : 28000

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
395/395  (395/395)

PostSubject: The young and The old.   Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:47 pm

Haji would wrap his massive arms around the girl as he felt a small bit of pressure come form her. She was getting so big now, it was almost hard to imagine that Haji himself had been this old. He watched her father grow up, and now he was watching her do the same, and pretty soon she would have a family of her own. Haji wished he would still be alive to see that family grow up too, but nobody lives that long. Not in this world. He would release the hug and look his granddaughter in the face.

"my my my, look at that cute little face you've got. It's amazing to see that you're not such a little kid anymore. You've changed alot since I last saw you."

His face was stuck on smile mode as he talked to Lacey. He couldn't help it. He loved being a Grandpa, and she gave him that joy. Regardless that it made him feel old, it made him feel young at the same time. Knowing she was around now would put a spring in his step and a boost in his jump. It always did.

Jōnin

Ryo : 14800

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
280/280  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: The young and The old.   Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:00 pm

Lacey would feel his love reach out to her, and she relished it for a moment. Finally, the hug broke and she looked up to her grandfather and smiled back at him. The effects of the heat were and after thought, and she looked up to him, happy to know he went out of his way to meet her.

"Grandpa, I have a ton to tell you! About dad and Koga and Yuki and just everything!"

She was obviously excited, and she showed it in her voice and enthusiasm about what was going on Harikengakure. Nara on the other hand, bowed once before her Kage and stepped to him with a smile.

"It's been a pleasure bringing her to you Nahaji-Sama. I will take my leave upon your request."