Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The young and The old.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nahaji Sankuro
Akazunakage
Nahaji Sankuro

Ryo : 28000

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
The young and The old. Left_bar_bleue395/395The young and The old. Empty_bar_bleue  (395/395)

The young and The old. Empty
PostSubject: The young and The old.   The young and The old. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 7:47 pm

Haji would wrap his massive arms around the girl as he felt a small bit of pressure come form her. She was getting so big now, it was almost hard to imagine that Haji himself had been this old. He watched her father grow up, and now he was watching her do the same, and pretty soon she would have a family of her own. Haji wished he would still be alive to see that family grow up too, but nobody lives that long. Not in this world. He would release the hug and look his granddaughter in the face.

"my my my, look at that cute little face you've got. It's amazing to see that you're not such a little kid anymore. You've changed alot since I last saw you."

His face was stuck on smile mode as he talked to Lacey. He couldn't help it. He loved being a Grandpa, and she gave him that joy. Regardless that it made him feel old, it made him feel young at the same time. Knowing she was around now would put a spring in his step and a boost in his jump. It always did.
Back to top Go down
Lacey Edrick
Jōnin
Lacey Edrick

Ryo : 14800

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
The young and The old. Left_bar_bleue280/280The young and The old. Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: The young and The old.   The young and The old. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 8:00 pm

Lacey would feel his love reach out to her, and she relished it for a moment. Finally, the hug broke and she looked up to her grandfather and smiled back at him. The effects of the heat were and after thought, and she looked up to him, happy to know he went out of his way to meet her.

"Grandpa, I have a ton to tell you! About dad and Koga and Yuki and just everything!"

She was obviously excited, and she showed it in her voice and enthusiasm about what was going on Harikengakure. Nara on the other hand, bowed once before her Kage and stepped to him with a smile.

"It's been a pleasure bringing her to you Nahaji-Sama. I will take my leave upon your request."
Back to top Go down
Nahaji Sankuro
Akazunakage
Nahaji Sankuro

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
The young and The old. Left_bar_bleue395/395The young and The old. Empty_bar_bleue  (395/395)

PostSubject: Re: The young and The old.   The young and The old. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 11:48 pm

Haji waved his hand at his Jonin allowing her to leave. He then put his arm around Lacey's shoulders and the two dropped into the hole that lead to the sewers.

"Nara, be sure to close the sewer entrance, we can't have our enemies seeping through. Now Lacey, I hear your father want's me to train you, so starting first thing tomorrow, you and I will be going hunting. I'll have to bring along a good friend of mine to ensure we can pass to the hunting grounds safely, but you should have no troubles in getting along with im, for he's a very high spirited individual like yourself."

He kept his arm around her as he led her through the sewers. When she was just a little girl, her dad had always brought her over the sandstorm, so she had never been this way before. Surely these things were new to her, but soon they would be passing into the prison grounds, also known as the Meat Locker. It's where the most treacherous and evil enemy ninja lay being tortured for their crimes upon Oashisu. Yes Haji was a peaceful man, but his punishment was harsh for those who offend the safety of his great city. Each prisoner remains chained to the walls via chakra draining chains that keep their chakra at such a low level that they are only alive, not even able to use the simpleist E-rank techniques. The ninja rope technique is invalid to these chains as well due to the massive drain of chakra they ensue on the victim. He didn't want Lacey to see that kind of torture on someone, but since they had come this way, he had no choice, it was the only way to the village.
Back to top Go down
Lacey Edrick
Jōnin
Lacey Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
The young and The old. Left_bar_bleue280/280The young and The old. Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: The young and The old.   The young and The old. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:43 am

Nara would do as ordered and shut the boulder by pressing her hands back onto the boulder and closing from above. She didn't want to compromise Nahaji's talk with Lacey, plus her next mission was in order to return to the ship and start her next mission. The sound of the air tight seal could be heard closing, and Nara would be off.

Lacey would walk with her grandfather and listen intently to his words. They were to go hunting, and even more so, they were to meet a friend of his. This excited Lacey and she began to get the feeling this was the right place to be. However, soon they would begin entering an old run down section of the sewer. It resembled much of the feel of a prison, and Lacey wasn't expecting such a place to be where they would have to go to enter the village. They had entered the Meat Locker, and Lacey was taken by surprise at the scene in which bestowed her. It had an unspeakable aura that was unpleasant. She would stick to her guns and remain broad shouldered as they passed through, for fear shouldn't be shown in such a place. This was the way of the world, and she knew she had to overcome the negative aura.
Back to top Go down
Nahaji Sankuro
Akazunakage
Nahaji Sankuro

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The young and The old.   The young and The old. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 3:03 pm

He could feel her shoulders tense through his arm. She was uncomfortable here, but she was doing her best to keep herself from breaking down. He felt bad that he had to take her this way, and perhaps he should create a different way to reach the village, but this being the only way meant that intruders had to pass by his ANBU guards that stood watch here, and that was the safest way possible.

"Don't worry, we'll be out of here soon sweetie. I know it's bothering you to be here. When we leave here, we'll get something to eat and get you to your room i've had prepared for you at my place. we may even play some games before you go to bed."

He gave her shoulder a squeeze and looked down at her with a worn smile. Again, haji loved being a grandfather, and this little girl brought so much joy in his life.
Back to top Go down
Lacey Edrick
Jōnin
Lacey Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The young and The old.   The young and The old. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 7:27 pm

As Lacey looked up to Haji, she nodded, but wanted him to understand that she was ok with where they were, for it was an internal affair for her to make sense of such a degrading atmosphere. She smiled and spoke, surprisingly still in an upbeat voice.

"No, its ok grandpa Haji. I need to understand the things around me, and try to brave through it. I would like to play some games though, for it will help with the unhealthy feeling that Im getting here."
Back to top Go down
Nahaji Sankuro
Akazunakage
Nahaji Sankuro

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The young and The old.   The young and The old. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:35 pm

Haji knew she was trying to be tough, but he knew she wanted to get away from here. It was a relief to himself that they were reaching the exit to the prison, a long and wide staircase the would lead back to the surface, the sun beating down only reached partway through the top of the stairs.

"well we're almost out of here. we'll get you all cleaned up before dinner sweetie."
Back to top Go down
Lacey Edrick
Jōnin
Lacey Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The young and The old.   The young and The old. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:21 pm

Lacey would see the staircase and breath an internal sigh of relief. The prison wasn't really a place for a child, and each step up the staircase eased her mind of that thought. She could see the light as they stepped up and her steps began to hasten. She would race ahead of Haji, turning and waving to him.

"Cmon grandpa Haji, your walking too slow.

She wanted to see the village once again, she loved its view. She would turn back and head faster up the steps. Being so used to having a reverse mentality in Harikengakure, she was pumped about being Oashisu. This time though, she would be touring the village on her own.
Back to top Go down
Nahaji Sankuro
Akazunakage
Nahaji Sankuro

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The young and The old.   The young and The old. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 8:41 pm

Haji just laughed as she raced up the steps before him. She was spry and energetic as ever. He let her get ahead of him, and she declared he was too slow. So he decided to take longer up the steps, making a little joke out of it. He reached back and put his forearm on the small of his back and faked a shortness of breath.

"oh my poor fragile old bones. I don't think i can make it my dear granddaughter. You must.....go on......without me...."

He then collapsed face down on the steps for a few seconds. Then scaled up them quick like a dog, throwing Lacey up on his shoulders in a sitting position, her legs dangling over his chest. She was bigger than he remembered, but he wouldn't let that stop him from enjoying her childhood while she still had one.

"Had you goin for a minute huh?"
Back to top Go down
Lacey Edrick
Jōnin
Lacey Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The young and The old.   The young and The old. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 9:04 pm

As Haji began to pretend he was getting to frail to make it up the stairs, Lacey sighed and rolled her eyes at him. He was such a bad joker, but it was amusing that he was so bad. She crossed her arms and prepared to wait for him. In a sudden burst of speed, Haji would scoop her up on his shoulders, thinking he had her fooled. Lacey simply propped her elbow on his crown and pressed her chin on her hand.

"Grandpa Haji, you need new material.."

Lacey's resting on Haji's head was strikingly similar to how her father would do it when he was a kid. She was ready to see the village and proceed with her training, but it all hinged on Haji's press for her starting time.
Back to top Go down
Nahaji Sankuro
Akazunakage
Nahaji Sankuro

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The young and The old.   The young and The old. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 10:09 pm

He gave a laugh and walked her into his sparkling golden rod village. She held him atop her like he used to her father, and similarities shown when she proceeded to act just like him. Haji felt a sense of pride. He got to raise a son, and his son got to raise a daughter who turned out to be the same little green haired punk, just now in a woman's body. He then took a glance down at her shoes.

"Pfft, and you need new shoes, but you don't see me complainin. Now lets get back to the basics, your day begins tomorrow!"

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Lacey Edrick
Jōnin
Lacey Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The young and The old.   The young and The old. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 11:44 am

"New shoes?! Sweet."

Lacey would look down at her booting attire, and see that they were indeed a little beat up. They though, were extremely comfortable and Lacey loved training in them. Her boots were just under knee high, but had their age showing just like her grandpa. She would hope to start her hunting in comfort, these new damn boots better be comfortable....

[Exit]

[End of Topic]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The young and The old.   The young and The old. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The young and The old.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Savage Lands :: Land of Red Sand :: Hidden Oasis (Oashisugakure)-
Jump to: