Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Garden of Snakes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ryo : 22500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
A Garden of Snakes Left_bar_bleue320/320A Garden of Snakes Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

A Garden of Snakes Empty
PostSubject: A Garden of Snakes   A Garden of Snakes I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 6:15 pm

Takeshi sat in what he often referred to as his throne, though not all that different from the high backed chair he had in his office downstairs there was a distinctive difference in that this black chair had at least a dozen foot long snakes slithering over it. Snakes were always a favored animal to Takeshi even before he met his summoning partner so it made sense that when he constructed the tower he would create a sanctuary for them at it's crown, there was even a way to open up the roof for when the rain stopped every now and then so his babies could soak up some sun but as of right now the storms were raging strongly. A twelve foot long python slithered up and rested his head on the arm rest of the chair and Takeshi moved his hand so that it rested atop it's head. He would look like some kind of freak to most people but he was expecting company today and the gate guards informed him they had arrived so he sat waiting for his secretary to direct them up here.
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ryo : 12806

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
A Garden of Snakes Left_bar_bleue320/320A Garden of Snakes Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

A Garden of Snakes Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Garden of Snakes   A Garden of Snakes I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 6:29 pm

As I climbed the Kage's tower, many thoughts raced through my mind. What if this man declined his offer? Would there be tension with another village to add to my diplomatic shit storm? I was not here to make an enemy. I was here to befriend a man, and therefore, his village. I have told Zenshi and Ai, my students, to wait for me in the lobby of the tower at the base floor. I would talk to this man myself until negotiations were met, and then I would send for them to introduce themselves to our new ally.

I walked through the door to the roof of the large building to what I was told was the "snake guarden" of the tower by the secretary on the base floor. That warmed my heart, though, because in the forest back home, there were many snakes. I was well accompanied to them, as they were to me, as I was with all the creatures of my forest. The Kage sent for me to meet him in a guarden filled with snakes, which meant he was an interesting man. I was always keen to meeting interesting men. They were always... interesting. I walked under the door's archway, and saw the man sitting in a high throne surrounded by snakes, and a large python under his arm. This was surely the man I was looking for, so there was no need in asking who he was. I decided to introduce myself immediately.

With a deep, stern voice, I said, "I am Skar Dovahkiin, Tsurukage of the Land of Vines. It's an honor to finally meet you, Kage of the Storm."
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

A Garden of Snakes Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Garden of Snakes   A Garden of Snakes I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 6:39 pm

Takeshi raised his hand and the python slithered back into the nest of the other several hundred snakes in the room which, when Skar opened the door would have slithered off into the shadows to await their keeper's words and now leaving only the smaller snakes that lined up at the top of his seat out in the open. "Good morrow kage of the vine, it is my great pleasure to welcome you this day to..." Takeshi just stoppe and started to chuckle before laughing at himself. "Sorry man, every time I try to be serious during this kind of meeting I can never keep a straight face. All this official style crap is viewed by me the same way it was as a child so I do apologize."

He held one hand up near the peak of the seat's backboard and one of the snakes came down and wrapped itself around his wrist, a red black and yellow viper that looked cruel and toxic but in reality was completely harmless other than the basic bite marks it could leave behind. If Skar could tell that this was indeed a milk snake, not a coral snake, then he would earn favor here. It was time to see if this was worth his time.
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

A Garden of Snakes Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Garden of Snakes   A Garden of Snakes I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:06 pm

I listened to the Kage begin to laugh at his false formality, to which the mood of the room was lightened quite a bit. I enjoyed a man with a good sense of humor, and a man who knows what's really important. I've always found those formal greetings to be a bit superfluous and unnecessary. I have always introduced myself formally to other respectable figures, however, to avoid criticism. It was always nice to meet someone in the same laid-back mindset as myself. "Good, as do I," I said in an agreement with him while letting off a chuckle as well. It was then that a new snake wrapped itself around his arm in place of the massive one previously. By the looks of it, it looked to be a milk snake. I enjoyed milk snakes. They were extremely docile, and often made their homes in the farmlands surrounding the forest I'm from. They're often mistaken for their more poisonous cousins, the coral snake, because of the resemblance in color pattern. The coral snake actually has alternating red-orange, yellow, then black rings, whereas the milk snake simply has a pale yellow and a shade of orange as alternating rings. I stuck my hand out, turned upright, to the snake, who cautiously flicked his tongue out to feel my hand. I assumed he tasted the various tastes of the forest, or perhaps of other snake-like brethren from the forest, on my hand, so he felt no harm in warming up to me. He slithered up my arm and around my neck, and down my other arm, which he eagerly perched upon. I smiled brightly. This was just like back home. Even indutrial zones like Arashigakure can be full of life, if you look in the right places.

"Does your friend have a name?" I asked the kage. "He's a fine milk snake indeed. Seems in shape. You take care of them, yes? Snakes have always been one of my favorite creatures in the forest, along with birds. They're so free. Well, here you are," I stuck my hand out for the snake to slither back to its owner. "Well, as you would've guessed, I came her on diplomatic terms. I don't want to be too formal though, I want us to be friends. Not on serious terms, but on fun terms. You know, get together, smoke a little, drink a little, have some fun. Instead of the usual diplomatic crap of sitting around in a small room in uncomfortable chairs listening to other people talk about uninteresting business. I much rather like a better atmosphere than that. Really helps the people get along better too, don't you think?" I was comfortable speaking to the Kage in this way, because he already made clear that he felt the same way.

"Well, that's why I'm here. I want to establish a friendship that will never die. A friendship and an allegiance. I'll be here when you need me, and you'll be here when I need you. Sounds like a good deal anyway, right?" I smiled at him, then at his snake. "I even brought you a little gift I thought you might like," I said as I hoisted the massive show of power off of my back. "I call it, 'The Great Axe of the Forest.' Has a nice ring to it, hm? Mined from the corundum mines o=underneath my forest, and forged in the armory by my own hands. And I don't mean to brag, but I'm a pretty good blacksmith. Can't be broken, lest it's hit with some diamond-grade godsword. What do you think?" I extended the axe out to Takeshi, and waited for his response.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

A Garden of Snakes Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Garden of Snakes   A Garden of Snakes I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:38 pm

Takeshi let a smile betray him as his pet tested the scent of this new man and then satisfied with the results went to him and perched himself for a moment before coming back. As he returned to Takeshi wrist he coiled around and the Hebikage turned to the shadow of the vines to talk as if they had been forever. "Indeed, this little one has come to be called Slange, a word from the tongue of our western territories. Though he is not the only one with a name, all of my children have a god given title which I address them by." As he said this all the other snakes seemed to get the picture and returned to sight, though he wouldn't feel any fear as he was a man of the forest the sheer number of reptiles in this single room might cause a moment of shock to Skar. And if not that much he would be able to tell that even with so many in a closed space that they were all cared well for as all would be in perfect health.

As they all came forth they respected their distance with the man, although they knew from their master's actions that he could be trusted they also knew that a stranger getting swarmed by a hoard of serpents was likely to attack said serpents out of pure instinct. Well, all them them with the exception of one. A large anaconda with large green eyes and a black-grey scale tone slithered up and shoved his head underneath Skar's palm that wasn't holding the axe. It was at the same time that Takeshi reached forward and grasped the handle of the magnificent weapon, he weighed the thing in his palm a moment before taking it from his fellow kage both to fully test it and to shake his head at the giant beast. "You'll have to excuse Inu's manners, he is more a dog than he is a snake but you could guess that from his name. He probably has taken to you so well because he can smell the scents of home on your skin." Inu was indeed a fearsome looking creature, the largest one in this room by far at a massive one hundred feet with a great head nearly eighteen inches across but at the same time he was the most harmless due to his kind nature. Takeshi had ventured into the Land of Vines ten years ago on a mission to help a civilian village with some bandits that had intel which prevented Tsuru getting involved, it was then that he found the egg of the great serpent with it's mother sliced open only a few yards away. Sympathy kicked in and so now Inu had a home in the tower. This was a story Skar would no doubt have heard of as these creatures were notorious for being vicious and killing humans so Takeshi having been able to train one to be as docile as this was a world renowned feat.

The great snake lowered his head from Skar now and coiled once around his feet so that there was still enough room to take a step in any direction and not step on him and then drifted off to sleep. The Hebikage shook his head once more, the kind nature he had instilled in the beast would get him killed in the wild and if not for that he would have allowed him back into his homeland but he couldn't bare the thought of his dear friend dying because of that. He stood however and the serpents that had started coiling around him let loose and he stood holding the weapon out. He took a few steps to the side and started swinging the weapon around to test it's combat use. Satisfied after a few moments he placed it head down on the groun and leaned upon it as he turned to face Skar once more. "The weapon is indeed a gift befitting a king, for this I thank you and in return would like to give something back. Several days ago when I heard you planned to come meet with me I crafted a special item though it is not quite yet complete. Before I add my finishing touches though perhaps you can try it on and make sure I measured properly. After that we can go and discuss business in the manner you offered." He snapped his fingers and a white snake with a black spot on the crown of his head appeared to take the gift he had been given away for his trophy room and eventually his armory. After a moment he snapped again and another snake appeared with a reverse color scheme as the last with a crafted piece of leather in it's mouth. Takeshi took the item and nodded before the creature ducked back into the darkness unseen yet again. He walked forward and presented it to Skar in both hands, laid out so that the symbol of Mjolnir that had been imprinted was fully shown, this bracer would serve as the base for a much greater item very soon but he wanted to make sure his new friend would like it first.
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

A Garden of Snakes Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Garden of Snakes   A Garden of Snakes I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 3:37 am

A very large snake was what I remembered seeing next. Among the scurry of other snakes filing neatly into the room, a massive, 100 foot snake with a massively proportionate head was the one I remember seeing the most vividly. Which was expected, one does not see 100 foot long snakes on a regular basis. But, I'd seen a snake similar to this before.. somewhere. I thought about it deeply, and bore into the recesses of my memory in an attempt of recollection. Ah yes, there it is. I remember reading about these massive creatures roaming in caves throughout my forest, though I had never seen one up close before. Not long after remembering that, I remembered hearing of a man capturing and taming one. This must've been that man. "I have heard of the tale of you raising this beautiful creature," I told my guest, in obvious awe. It was truly magnificent. Then, the giant slithered slowly under my hand, and nudged it lightly, very forwardly asking me to pet it. I let out a deep, earth-shaking laugh as it tried ever so hardly to get me to treat it. I began to pet it's head, and it began humming a low key, appearing to be pleased. It made me fairly cheerful, seeing such a happy sight. "No worries, my friend. It seems he likes me!" I continued to chuckle as the puppy-like snake rubbed up against my hand. Then the Kage voiced his appreciation and approval of the axe. This made me proud. "Why, thank you. I take pride in my work," I said with a more stern voice. He then proceeded to bring out the gift he had made me. He wanted me to try it on. "Ah, the mighty Hammer," I said as I examined it before slipping it over my wrist and tying it tightly. It felt extremely lightweight, but to the touch, the leather was greatly sturdy. "A fitting set of bracers. I think you did an excellent job, and I will put these to great use. Here," I said while giving them back, "Finish your finishing touches then, they feel great on me." I waited for him to finish his bracers up, and proceeded to ask him, "And when you're finished, we shall begin the diplomatics."
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

A Garden of Snakes Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Garden of Snakes   A Garden of Snakes I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 3:52 am

Takeshi held up his hand to refuse the bracer, he would not need to take it again for these finishing touches. "Hold onto it for a moment, you'll understand here as soon as I summon it forth." Without giving a moment for Skar to ask any questions he walked back about five feet and knelt down to touch the ground, as his palms met the surface of the warm floor a golden circle of runes and glyphs spread out for ten feet and lit up the room to reveal the rest of the room except for the far wall. A series of small trees and things were placed here and there and effectively simulated the natural habitats of these serpents but it was highly unlikely that those things were keeping Skar's attention at this moment. After The spiral of symbols completed forming the central area gave off a ripple effect as though it were a pool of golden water that a drop had fallen into and disturbed it's perfect surface. From this central circle rose an orb of metallic colors nearly a foot across, anyone who had ever set foot in this country had heard the fairy tale about the sacred forge but only the highly priveledged would ever get the chance to meet someone who was able to not only bring forth this ancient artifact but actually use it as they saw fit.

Now that the formation had been completed Takeshi rose back up to his full height and chuckled, "Always interesting when I summon this thing, brings back some good memories..." He would trail off there and stare into the orb, completely distracted from anything else for now. All that existed to him right now was the legendary forge in front of him and the bond it represented in his mind.

290/320
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

A Garden of Snakes Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Garden of Snakes   A Garden of Snakes I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 12:20 am

I stood back in amazement as the Hebikage perfmored a strange jutsu on the ground. First, there were dazzling gold lights, designs, runes, and symbols etched all over the surface of the floor we stood on, and then a large forge-like structure arose from the spectacle. I could feel my eyes grow wide in apparent shock. What in the name of Laecle the Divine was this? Was it jutsu? I had never seen it, or even heard of it. I needed to figure out three things. What was it? Where did he learn it? And what was he using it for? I decided to take each question at a time. For the first question, I asked Takeshi, "I have to say, that looks impressive. Do you mind me interrupting to ask you of what exactly this is?" I felt a little silly asking such a question, because usually I was the one meant to answer questions, and I was not used to it. Although, questions need to be asked by everyone once in awhile. It's sort of a function of the world. It needs to happen, regardless as to what certain people may believe. There will always be questions.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

A Garden of Snakes Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Garden of Snakes   A Garden of Snakes I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:24 pm

Without taking his eyes off the forge Takeshi answered Skar's questions in a very chill tone of voice, "There is a child's bed time story called 'The Smith of Wonders', when it starts there is a simple blacksmith who has fallen in love with the lady of the land but the separation of their classes was to much for him to even get close enough for them to speak. Still, he wanted to make her his so he ventured out into the mountains and set up a temporary forge to try and create something wonderful to bridge the gap between him and his love. For years he stayed there and created some of the best suits of armor and weapons that had ever been seen but still he felt it was not good enough. One night however when he went to sleep he dreamed of a magical circle of gold with a sphere of all colors floating at it's center. When he woke up all was normal except for a dim light on the next cliff so he walked over to see what it was. When he arrived as you may guess this magic circle was here, curious but cautious he took one of the swords he had created and walked inside. A small rock however made him trip and the sword was plundged into the sphere and when he pulled it out the item was forged from pure gold and lined with many precious gems he had never seen before." Takeshi would walk slightly forward and place his hands on the surface of the sphere created by his technique before continuing. "The story goes on to say that he performed the same action to everything he had made and upon his return to the kingdom was accepted a master smith of the castle, allowing him and his love to at last be with one another, quite the childish tale really. My uncle Gintoki told me this story every night as a child and when I asked him if it was real he developed the story into physical form. And thus we have the result before you, impressed?"
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

A Garden of Snakes Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Garden of Snakes   A Garden of Snakes I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:18 pm

As I listened to the intriguing folklore of Takeshi's jutsu, I became quite curious. "Impressed, indeed. Also very interested. Would you mind demonstrating its abilities for me?" I had a feeling he was about to toss that bracer he had made me into the forge. That would be quite an amazing gift for anyone, even the Tsurukage. That sounds fairly condescending, but it was true. Out of the many gifts I've gotten from anyone, this would probably come close to topping them off, if not already passing them in superiority. I was extremely impressed. Listening to his fairytale however, a spark catalyzed in my heart. The tale, although having nothing to do with the myths, religions, or stories of my own village, reminded me of a similar tale involving the Grove of the forest just outside Morigakure. I thoroughly enjoyed the myths and tales of my village. I was a firm believer in all of them. In fact, how would the forest function if they were not true? in more cases than known, some things just can't be explained. I enjoyed to keep the order of my life that way. It left a sense of mystery floating about the air no matter where my journeys took me. Noticing my thoughts had led me astray of the occurring situation, I quickly snapped my gaze to the Hebikage and his forge. I wanted to see what would happen next.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

A Garden of Snakes Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Garden of Snakes   A Garden of Snakes I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:01 am

Takeshi simply nodded as he pushed on his hands and they began to slowly sink into the seemingly endless depths of the floating orb, chakra from his body poured out like a liquid into this void of space and although it wouldnt be seen it would be felt clearly by anyone that came into contact with the 'forge'. This was the true nature of a Kinzoku's chakra, the metallic ore that legends told was running though their veins was purified into this substance when combined with the forge and with it he would bind the specific chakras he would normally meld together for a signature technique and forever transcribe it into the bracer held by the Tsurukage. "Simply place the bracer upon the surface of the orb and push it in, make sure not to let go or else it will be lost into the void. Do this and your gift shall be great in fortune as one of the jutsu I am known for winning battles with in my youth shall be at your disposal. This is my ultimate offering."
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

A Garden of Snakes Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Garden of Snakes   A Garden of Snakes I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 12:36 am

As I listened intently to the man who held the fate of this gift in the recesses of his knowledge, my heart began to race. This was rather exciting. My forest is home to many magical, as well as fascinating occurrences, but this was just simply something I had never seen nor partook in. In short, the vagueness and mysteriousness of learning and practicing a completely new concept tends to excite me. It's almost as if leaning over the edge of the cliff, wondering if your own feet can hold you steady or not. I placed the bracers into the circle as instructed, but held my grip firm so as to not lose it. The piece of armor began to glow a majestic blue color, and it reverberated violently against my sturdy grip. When it had finally stopped, I removed it from the circle and observed the finished creation. The design on the girth of the bracer had a feint but very noticeable blow glow, which added an aura of power and mystery to it. I was amazed. Awestruck, to say it more accurately. I wished to know what exactly the transformation had given the item, so I asked very bluntly, almost too bluntly, "So.. what now?"
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

A Garden of Snakes Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Garden of Snakes   A Garden of Snakes I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 3:09 am

The tornado fist, a technique crafted by shinobi of the hidden storm countless generations ago and shared as a sign of friendship. It was this technique that had been placed into the microscopic fibers of this bracer that had already been injected with the chakras of the great shadow. The surge would feel upon both of their hands as a great funnel of winds drying their skin nearly to the point their hands withered away but after the end of the process when they drew them out nothing had changed and they were perfectly healthy. The sphere flickered and faded until they were left once more in the dark with the snakes and the light of the storms raging outside. It was now that the roof began to shift and churn as gears turned and the ceiling pulled back like two hands ripping apart the sky above, allowing the rain to fall down upon them. A symphony of hissing and rattles sounded as the most serpents rushed to cover while the larger ones embraced the storms as welcome guests. "Now? You test it on heaven herself. Let loose the power of the storm and become as one of us bound in eternal rain."
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

A Garden of Snakes Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Garden of Snakes   A Garden of Snakes I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 5:51 pm

Letting the rain soak into my skin, I decided I would listen to my new friend. I grabbed the bracer up out of the forge, and looked at it more closely. There was a new energy now coursing throughout the small piece of armor. There was an aura surrounding it. An aura of pure power; raw energy. I then went to tie it around my right wrist. The laces fit my arm perfectly, almost as if the forge itself had tailored it to me with utmost precision. raising my arm into the air, I could feel the energy from the bracer coursing through the veins up through my arm, and into my heart. What was that chakra I sensed traveling inside my arm? It felt very familiar to me, and my chakra pool seemed to greet it as a friend. It was wind chakra, and my body seemed to enjoy its presence. It felt.. empowering. I began charging chakra into the bracer in order to see this power to myself.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

A Garden of Snakes Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Garden of Snakes   A Garden of Snakes I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 5:34 am

He could feel it, the power of a technique all to familiar to him like an old friend coming over to say hello. Soon the sky would be ripped apart for just a moment a beautiful sight would be left only to be covered up once again so that only the caster would be able to view its majesty. This was the true gift given in this ritual, in addition to the raw power of the funnel it was this hidden beauty like the guise worn by his entire village to the world, allowing only those on the giving end to see what was really there. With rain pouring down on his head a boa wrapped around his waist and made its way up his shoulder from the back as he gave the kage of the forest a nod saying that it was ready to let it fly.
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

A Garden of Snakes Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Garden of Snakes   A Garden of Snakes I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 12:53 pm

As I could feel the energy, the power, rushing to the armor at my wrist, I felt invigorated. This was exhilarating; it was like nothing I had ever felt before, and I loved it. My own jutsu, and my own forest, was peaceful and full of serenity, and it had its own form of power that I also loved. The difference in type of power, the brittle and malicious power of this bracer, interested me so much. As I drew in the chakra from the jutsu, I felt and saw a funnel of wind form around my arm starting at my elbow. When it was finished, I aimed a well-trained punch at the sky, releasing the chakra. A huge funnel of wind emerged from my arm, swallowing the air above me. It was beautiful. When the phenomenon was concluded, I turned to my friend with a slight grin which showed my approval.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

A Garden of Snakes Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Garden of Snakes   A Garden of Snakes I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 10:27 pm

A smug grin adorned Takeshi's face, he knew that the given power was well appreciated after such a wild display. Though he had never thought about it this addition of chaotic power seemed the perfect complement to the focused and calmed power of the forest. And just as the bracer allowed the peaceful natured chakra of the forest within Skar become wild the gifted ax would no doubt focus the chaos of the storm shadow into a refined point in the future. With a pull of the switch once more the ceiling began to rise once more as the edges of the floor pushed partly away to drain the leftover water to the outside leaving the floor slightly dampened but no puddles to splash around. "Well then, from that look on your face I believe you enjoy your gift," Holding out his hand one of his serpents brought him his new weapon and he weighed it in his hand before giving the same grin that Skar had on his face back at him. "because I know I'll make excellent use of mine."
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

A Garden of Snakes Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Garden of Snakes   A Garden of Snakes I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 9:39 am

I watched as the kage made his leave, addorning his new gift. When he turned his head to voice bis thanks, I nodded my head in return. It was time to find my apprentice, training would begin. That was the plan, anyway. An unexpected turn of events was in the near futurve, I just hadn't known it yet. [Exit]
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

A Garden of Snakes Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Garden of Snakes   A Garden of Snakes I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 1:00 pm

Skar and I had done out exchange and had a short window of time to better learn about one another so all in all today had been a success on both ends. Now though, was time for Takeshi to get to work maintaining the political machine known as Arashigakure so he would bid his friend goodbye and walk back to his office below.

[exit/end of topic]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Garden of Snakes Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Garden of Snakes   A Garden of Snakes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Garden of Snakes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Savage Lands :: Land of Snakes :: Hidden Storm (Arashigakure) :: Hebi no tō :: The Snake Garden-
Jump to: