Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Predator Becomes Prey

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Haru Satsujin
S-Rank
Haru Satsujin

Ryo : 3500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
The Predator Becomes Prey Left_bar_bleue320/320The Predator Becomes Prey Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

The Predator Becomes Prey Empty
PostSubject: The Predator Becomes Prey   The Predator Becomes Prey I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:22 am

The Predator Becomes Prey Missio10
To Stop a Predator!?

Reward: 15000 ryo

Story: There have been reports of a predator who has been sitting out front of the ninja academy with a bout of candy, trying to prey on the students. After following the predator to find his routines and what he likes to do, you need to take him out. Be warned though, the predator might have a small case of schizophrenia and is considered highly dangerous.

Description:

Back to top Go down
Akuto
S-Rank
Akuto

Ryo : 9400

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
The Predator Becomes Prey Left_bar_bleue320/320The Predator Becomes Prey Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: The Predator Becomes Prey   The Predator Becomes Prey I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:47 pm

I'll take this one
Back to top Go down
Toketsu Shokan
Honokage
Toketsu Shokan

Ryo : 18800

PostSubject: Re: The Predator Becomes Prey   The Predator Becomes Prey I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:53 pm

Alright Mr.Hansen, you have your work cut out for you on this one, make the station proud
Back to top Go down
Akuto
S-Rank
Akuto

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Predator Becomes Prey   The Predator Becomes Prey I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 12:19 am

Back to top Go down
Toketsu Shokan
Honokage
Toketsu Shokan

Ryo : 18800

PostSubject: Re: The Predator Becomes Prey   The Predator Becomes Prey I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 12:25 am

Completed I suppose haha
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ryo : 22500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Predator Becomes Prey   The Predator Becomes Prey I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 12:42 am

The Predator Becomes Prey Denied11
Approval Revoked

Few things I noticed:

• There is no description of this mission, based on that the guidelines are unclear and unable to be completed properly.

• I read the topic where this mission was completed, the quality, challenge and length were nowhere near that of S rank level. Normally around A and S rank missions missions have another player involved somehow especially when it involves combat.

Based on this I'll have to revoke this mission's completion for now and take back the rewarded Ryo. When the new kage of the hidden volcano adds a description of how to complete it this mission will be opened again and you can try once more. Sorry for this but no, just no.
Back to top Go down
Akuto
S-Rank
Akuto

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Predator Becomes Prey   The Predator Becomes Prey I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 12:49 am

hahaha alright. You can just delete my request, I don't want to have to wait for the description to be added
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Predator Becomes Prey   The Predator Becomes Prey I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Predator Becomes Prey
Page 1 of 1