Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Medic in need of Medical Attention

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayoa
Genin
Hayoa

Ryo : 36900

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
The Medic in need of Medical Attention Left_bar_bleue160/160The Medic in need of Medical Attention Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

The Medic in need of Medical Attention Empty
PostSubject: The Medic in need of Medical Attention   The Medic in need of Medical Attention I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:50 pm

Hayoa was rushed to the hospital by Koga Sankuro after his fight with Dominic. His neck was most likely sprained and his body ached. Through all the pain though, a single thought still was focused through his head, what was that fuuinjutsu. Maybe he would delve into some books and find out or at least come one step closer to finding out.

Back to reality for a short bit as he found himself stumbling into the hospital doors and making his way to the clerk before fading again. It seemed there maybe more damage than thought. Now he saw himself in the field of mist, look across to Dom before readying an attack. The kunai inching toward his face and the seal was etched on it. WHAT THE FUCK WAS IT!

A light began to come into Hayoa's eyes, blinding him momentarily as he came awake again. He was now in a cot, a co-worker shining a light into his eye's to check for a concussion. He rubbed his neck, only to find that is was in a neck brace. He sighed and crossed his legs, then sat upright. "He, can you bring me the big red book from my work locker?" he asked to the nurse at his right. She nodded and hurried away, the doctor at his left handing him the list of injuries.

Words: 229
Back to top Go down
Hayoa
Genin
Hayoa

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
The Medic in need of Medical Attention Left_bar_bleue160/160The Medic in need of Medical Attention Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: The Medic in need of Medical Attention   The Medic in need of Medical Attention I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 11:09 pm

Hayoa glanced over the medical information. Lacerations and bruising were severe, a mild concussion, and a sprained neck. Nothing that couldn't be fixed in a matter of minutes from the best doctor on staff. He nodded to his colleague and handed the clip board back, still waiting for the nurse to return with his fuuinjutsu book. Looking down at his watch for a brief minute he discovered that it was almost forty-eight hours since he fought with Dominic. Maybe the concussion was worse than thought.

Hayoa tossed his shaggy black hair and waited a few more minutes, then at last, his book had arrived. He quickly grabbed it and rifled through the pages, trying to decipher the seal that Dominic had used on him. He had to find the seal, then he could at least try to find out himself. He fell back in bed and continued reading, this was going to take a while.

Words: 155
Total: 384
Back to top Go down
Rohim Edrick
Jōnin
Rohim Edrick

Ryo : 15403

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
The Medic in need of Medical Attention Left_bar_bleue280/280The Medic in need of Medical Attention Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: The Medic in need of Medical Attention   The Medic in need of Medical Attention I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 11:39 pm

Rohim was doing his regular rounds at the hospital one bright morning in Harikengakure. He had recently taken up a pasttime of volunteering at the hospital to lend use of his prowess in the art of healing jutsu. He wan't qualified to do surgeries of such prestige as open-heart surgeries and others of the same par, but he was capable of doing anything and everything underneath that. As he walked in and garbed himself in his medic coat, a nurse approached him to ask for his assistance.

"How are you today, doc?" she opened the conversation with. "I'm alright as today would allow. What do you have for me today?" he responded with, getting straight to the point. "Well, we have a ninja in room 2154 with a pretty bad concussion. He woke up today, but it's apparent that he's either still pretty banged up, or just a tad slow as it is. It seems like he isn't grasping the situation well enough," she said with a worried expression on her face. "Hm.. really? What makes you say that?" he asked. "Well instead of worrying about his well-being like anyone in even a decently right set of mind would, he asked for a jutsu book. Poor boy must still think he would've had a chance in his battle even if he had had knowledge of his whereabouts," she said while shaking her head, almost as if disappointed in the boy's actions, or that she felt pity for his mental stability or lack thereof. "Very well, darling, I'll go take a look at the kid. Who did he have the unfortunate luck of fighting?" "Dom. Third one this week," she said. "Shoulda known. Ah well, only thing now to do is fix him up. I'll go check on his mentality."

Rohim rode the elevator up to the second floor, and found room 2154. The door was already open, and Rohim simply walked in. Rohim had on his ANBU suit underneath his doctor's apparel in case of emergencies, and his village headband drooped over his scarred eye. A gloomy looking person to be a doctor, but a doctor nonetheless.

"Hey kid," Rohim opened with as he peered into the face of the kid on the bed. He looked not much younger than Rohim, but there were certain undeveloped parts of his physical makeup that hinted lack of proper growth, or something else that just made him seem much younger than his age. "Your file says you're 17.. Uchiha. But you look like you're 10. Obviously, that can't be helped now. Now, how'd you end up in here?" Rohim asked while taking a flashlight to his eyes to check his pupil dilation-reaction rate. It seemed obviously slower than that of a normal reaction. "You're pretty banged up. I'm going to ask you to not read, bud. Focusing on anything with your eyes while your head's in that position if going to hurt you more than you know. What are you looking for in there anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Hayoa
Genin
Hayoa

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Medic in need of Medical Attention   The Medic in need of Medical Attention I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 12:18 am

Hayoa was still reading his book when he could hear some noise going on from outside his room. It didn't come as a surprise to him when another doctor walked in. It struck him as weird though, he had never met this one. Regardless, he stopped reading for a second as the flash light shined in his eyes. "Well, what do you think happened? Who else likes pulverizing his ninja to train them?"

He looked back to his page for a minute and saw it. The very seal that was on the kunai Dom had thrown at him. The kanji for 'rite,' but what did it do? That would have to come later. Hayoa smirked and set the book down, then said, "No problem, I just found hat I was looking for. This seal here." He pointed at the kanji as he slid the book toward the doctor. "I might sound crazy when I say this, but Dom has some new technique that allows him to teleport, and it uses this seal. The kanji of 'rite,' only problem I don't know how it works in the tech. You got anything?"

Words: 192
Total: 576
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Medic in need of Medical Attention   The Medic in need of Medical Attention I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Medic in need of Medical Attention
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Savage Lands :: Land of Tides :: Hidden Hurricane (Harikengakure)-
Jump to: