Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Metsuki Ryoku/ Jutsu Registration]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Muteki Ryoku
Genin
Muteki Ryoku

Ryo : 2600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Metsuki Ryoku/ Jutsu Registration] Left_bar_bleue160/160[Metsuki Ryoku/ Jutsu Registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

[Metsuki Ryoku/ Jutsu Registration] Empty
PostSubject: [Metsuki Ryoku/ Jutsu Registration]   [Metsuki Ryoku/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:05 am

[Metsuki Ryoku/ Jutsu Registration] Jutsutemplate

These are my Free Jutsu but I decided to post them in here before I posted them in my technique List.

D Rank

Name: Human Hand Assault
Canon/Custom: Custom
Type: Nin/Taijutsu
Element: N/A
Distance: Refer to Description
Description: Requires Charge Up equal to Handseal Requirement. After the Charge Up, the user coats themselves into a thin layer of chakra that has no abilities, this is the process of allowing the user to perform the attack. Once the layer of chakra is set upon the user, they punch towards thin air releasing the charged up chakra layer out as chakra shaped punches . The Chakra punches size depends on the size of the users hands. Also the chakra punches travel at a speed of 15 MPH, and the user must be in the range of 12 feet. Only two can be fired off per post, seeing as everyone only has two hands. This attack can cause minor bruises upon impact, break the nose, and dislocate the jaw like normal punches If it hits the chest cavity can it disrupt breathing. This Jutsu sometimes has a knock back ability, depending on where the punch lands. If the punch successfully hits the stomach, it will keep pushing at the stomach; Imagine when you slam your fist into the center of the pillow. This knocks the user back by 2 feet. Lasts for two posts. This Jutsu has a cool down of four posts.

Name: Human Burst Movement
Element: Wind
Description: Human Burst Movement does not require any Hand Seals or Charge time, but it takes an amount of D rank chakra to use this Jutsu. This technique unleases a quick burst of chakra from a body part to speed it up in a general direction. It can be towards his elbows/hands to give them an extra boost towards a target. It can be from his body to help direct him in mid air. Or it can be from his feet to give him a much needed boost of speed for a second. The boost, is for 10 miles per hour for whichever body part it is used on. But for a cost of a count of D rank chakra multiplied by how fast the user wants the speed boost on their fist to be, starting from 10 MPH and rising up by 10s. Only one body part can be used per post, and the Speed boost only lasts for up to 1 post. This Jutsu has a cool down of 3 posts.

Name: Human Bicycle
Type:Taijutsu
Description: This Technique is more of a Close Range technique that requires the opponent to be in the user leg's length. Once the user makes contact with their opponent such as 0 to 5 feet, the user rises into the air with their back towards the ground as if their laying down, and kicks rapidly at the opponent. The user kicks as if he is pedaling a bicycle, and all kicks are either aimed for the torso or the head. Each of the user's kicks travel at 20 MPH. These kicks can used to move the user about 2 more feet to be able to reach their opponent. This all happens because the speed of the kicks, which moves the body in a similar way to a bicycle. If the first kick of the rapid kicks lands the target usually doesn't have enough time to react to the next one because the kicks come right behind each other, playing clean up to never give their opponent an chance to escape. The kicks can move the user further. If one of the kicks lands, the other is most likely to land because the kicks are aimed and pressured lightly enough to knock the user head back, and then another kick will follow in when the opponent attempts to reach their neck back up to look at the opponent; Making it look exactly like what a boxer does to those small punching bags. After two consecutive kicks in the same place, the bone will began to fracture. This attack can cause minor bruises upon impact - these bruises are formed because the impact of the kick is enough to damage blood cells on the outside of the skin. This Jutsu has no knock back effect. Lasts for One post before the user falls to the ground. The user can kick 6 kicks in this one post, all in the set of two. The user can This Jutsu has a cool down of Two posts.
Spoiler:

C Rank

Name: Human Projectile
Type: Taijutsu
Distance: Refer to the Description
Description: Requires Charge Up equal to Handseal Requirement. This technique is a very dangerous one because of the action of the user launching their self like a human weapon towards their target. After the Charge Up, the user starts by coating himself into a Six Inch layer of chakra. This chakra layer is used for protection from attacks. It protects the user by vanishing any Jutsu that comes towards it. One thing about this layer of protection is that it can only hold off up to One C rank, or Two D rank. This layer of chakra can only protect from Swords with the Material of Silver. But for the cost of -10 chakra, the user is bumped up 2 ranks to withstand platinum. After the Layer of chakra is on the user, they then are launched towards their target or up in the air at 30 MPH. When launched towards the target the user hands and feet must remain connected together or the Jutsu will cancel. The object of this technique is to run as if he is pin, and your the bowling bowl. If the user is not successful on hitting his opponent because of the him dodging, the user is able to redirect themselves for another attack but at only half the original power. The effect of getting hit by the bullet before it redirects is that it can break bones inside the user body, and cause minor bruises. After the user redirects, it now only causes minor bruises to the target. This lasts for a duration of Two Posts and the user can travel up to fifty feet before falling to the ground. The Jutsu has a Four post Cool down.

Name: Human Disaster
Description: Requires Charge up equal to Handseal Requirement. After the user completes the Charge Up, the user coats themselves into a thin layer of chakra that gives them anti motion sickness/dizziness, this is the process of allowing the user to perform the attack. By releasing the layer of chakra into the air, and then spinning their body like a twister the user creates a Tornado. The tornado is 20 feet in size. Anything in the range of five feet of the tornado are pulled within towards the center where the user points a blade at to wait for the target to be pulled so far in that the sword stabs through the target. If the user uses -5 chakra per post, they can reject this effect and not move anywhere. This tornado is created by the user using the chakra to allow his body to spin at the speeds of 110 miles per hour which creates the tornado. The tornado that the user creates does not create the disturbing gray humid clouds in the air. They only create the twister part, but around the five feet of the user the ground cracks and ruptures. The tornado moves at about 40 MPH. This lasts for a duration of four posts and has a cool down of three posts before it can be used again.

Name: Human Flare
Type: Ninjutsu
Description: Requires Charge up equal to Handseal Requirement. After the user completes the Charge Up, the user coats themselves into a thin layer of chakra that has no abilities, this is the process of allowing the user to perform the attack. By releasing the layer of chakra into the air, it comes out in the form of a gas like substance. The gas spreads out in a 8 yards radius, and spread even further at 5 MPH which would be one yard each post until it reach 10 yards. This gas is normally used to harm the target eyes, so that the opponent is left wide open for a Taijutsu attack. When the gas touches the target eyes, it blinds them for their next post. This technique does not harm the user because they are the ones who created the gas. It's purple dense smoke color can also be used to hide inside of when in the need to charge in battle or perform handseals unexpectedly. The smoke has a duration of one post before vanishing and a cool down of two posts.

B Rank

Name: Human Tiger Leash
Description: Requires Charge up equal to Handseal Requirement. After the user completes the Charge Up, the user coats themselves into a thin layer of chakra that has no abilities, this is the process of allowing the user to perform the attack. This chakra layer is coated on the outside of the user. Once the user is coated in a layer of chakra, the user points their hand towards the target. The user then releases the chakra out into Two Tigers from their hands that lash out towards their target, attempting to kill. Each of these tigers cost the amount of b rank chakra to be formed. These Tigers have the body length of up to 3.3 metres (11 ft) and they are light as a feather. These tigers are like ordinary tigers which they run up to 37 MPH. The Five tigers made of chakra can be hit and sliced the same as regular tigers. They vanish when they are hit by any Jutsu depending on the effect such as Raiton Jutsu should shock the tiger, making him be paralysis. Earth would pierce into the tiger or crush him, making him bleed. Wind would chop or pierce into the tiger, making him have one of those effects. Katon would burn the target, and Suiton could sometimes be rendered useless if not attacks such as impact attacks. When these tigers come in close with their opponent and attack, they usually slice the opponent with their 4.5 inch claws that can easily cause fatal injuries. The claws of the tiger dig 4.5 inches into their skin. These tigers last for a duration of four posts and have a cool down of eight posts.

Name: Human Buff Enhancement
Description: Requires Charge up equal to Handseal Requirement. After the user completes the Charge Up, the user coats themselves into a thin layer of chakra that has no abilities, this is the process of allowing the user to perform the attack. Instead of having the chakra like usual visible on the outside of the body this is on the inside of the body but close enough to the skin to where it rubs against it. This layer of chakra enlarges the users muscles, calf bones, and hands. It also creates more Muscle Tissue where the layer of chakra is, making swords only go 60% into the skin of what they usually are suppose too. This Muscle Tissue is also like a padding for attacks, and when swords land a successful piercing attack on the user the swords must at least go 6 inches into the human body of the Muscle Tissue to reach the persons actual fat. Slicing attacks will only leave marks on the Muscle Tissue. Another great thing about the chakra layer is that it enhances the user strength and speed by 20% but the most dangerous affect of this technique is about the punching and kicking. When the user lands a punch on the target it breaks the bones in half or even hits their bones out of socket such as Arms, and most likely legs.

A Rank

Name: Wind Release: Destructive: Vortexes
Description: Requires Handseals. After the needed handsigns, the user will blow two vortexes from out of there mouth that attempt to attack the target. These Five Vortexes travel at the speed of 60 MPH and, and start off at 3 meters out from the mouth but becomes larger out . The end of the Vortex is about 5 Meters which should at least be more bigger than a human. These Vortexes are required to be more bigger than a human because the winds pull inwards to try and suck the user into the great big hole that is pointing towards them. The winds that travel Inward pick up at over 200 MPH and the Vortex can extend out to about fifteen feet. To stop the the Vortexes effect pulling the target in, the opponent must use -10 chakra per post. These Vortexes also can be used to attempt to slice, and place cuts on the user by swinging the Vortexes at the opponent by transforming each of the Vortexes into two slashes of wind for each Vortex. The slashes of winds travel at the same speed of the Vortexes which is 60 MPH, and they are are 6 inches with a pure white color so they can easily be seen. The winds of the slashes are powerful enough to tear the chest open of the enemy, for with its shear speed, it creates slashing winds in front of it, which pierce the enemy, ripping them open, able to tear open their chest, exposing organs, and shred through skin. If it were to hit a limb, it would shred the limb off. This Jutsu lasts for a duration of three posts.

S Rank

Name: Human Laser
Description:

Last edited by Muteki Ryoku on Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:54 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nahaji Sankuro
Akazunakage
Nahaji Sankuro

Ryo : 28000

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Metsuki Ryoku/ Jutsu Registration] Left_bar_bleue395/395[Metsuki Ryoku/ Jutsu Registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (395/395)

PostSubject: Re: [Metsuki Ryoku/ Jutsu Registration]   [Metsuki Ryoku/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:42 am

I will be overseeing the completion of these jutsu, please do not post in here without my permission or until they are all completed and ready for secondary review.
Back to top Go down
Muteki Ryoku
Genin
Muteki Ryoku

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Metsuki Ryoku/ Jutsu Registration] Left_bar_bleue160/160[Metsuki Ryoku/ Jutsu Registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: [Metsuki Ryoku/ Jutsu Registration]   [Metsuki Ryoku/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:12 am

Haji I added in another technique- Human Bicycle Kick, and also made to where Human Perception can only be used on people of his rank.
Back to top Go down
Nahaji Sankuro
Akazunakage
Nahaji Sankuro

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Metsuki Ryoku/ Jutsu Registration] Left_bar_bleue395/395[Metsuki Ryoku/ Jutsu Registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (395/395)

PostSubject: Re: [Metsuki Ryoku/ Jutsu Registration]   [Metsuki Ryoku/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:10 pm

anything you have considered taijutsu, which is all of this, that does not result in a physical attack, or disrupts nature by causing elemental things is going to be denied. Taijutsu does not rupture elements, only nin taijutsu does that. everything that doesn't correspond to your 2 approved elements needs taken out. do this and we shall continue.
Back to top Go down
Muteki Ryoku
Genin
Muteki Ryoku

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Metsuki Ryoku/ Jutsu Registration]   [Metsuki Ryoku/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:03 pm

Could you tell me which techniques have to be taken out or could I just change them to Ninjutsu or Nin/Taijutsu?
Back to top Go down
Nahaji Sankuro
Akazunakage
Nahaji Sankuro

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Metsuki Ryoku/ Jutsu Registration]   [Metsuki Ryoku/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:33 pm

Human hand grenade: This causes an explosion, therefore it's an explostion nin-taijutsu. i've told you already to take out the explosion from this technique.

Wind realease destructive vortex: This clearly states it's a wind release, so no it's not a taijutsu, and yes the element is available not N/A. if you do not have this element, this needs taken out.

Human Laser: Laser is a form of advanced element storm. since you were prohibited from having an advanced element, this needs completely removed. also a lazer coming from your finger is definately not a taijutsu.

Human Hand Blades: has been denied by administration for this ability is only available to one of the tailed bijuu. of course you wouldn't have known that, so this is us telling you.

Human Tiger Leash: this is definately not a taijutsu at all. it's a ninjutsu by creating a form out of your chakra. You will only be allowed a max of 2 tigers, but each tiger will come at the cost of b-rank chakra. since they are purely chakra based, they will not be able to hold a massive amount of weight as you previously stated. they in turn would be light as a feather.

Human buff inhancement: this is incredibly too OP for a c-rank technique. I'll have to have the rest of administration look over that one for it's too powerful in my own eyes.

ALL OF YOUR JUTSU NEED COOLDOWNS, SO ADD THEM NOW, I WILL NOT WARN YOU OF THIS AGAIN.
Back to top Go down
Nahaji Sankuro
Akazunakage
Nahaji Sankuro

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Metsuki Ryoku/ Jutsu Registration]   [Metsuki Ryoku/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:33 pm

Human disaster: if you create a wind vortex, this is a wind element ninjutsu. if you do not have this element then take this out completely.
Back to top Go down
Muteki Ryoku
Genin
Muteki Ryoku

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Metsuki Ryoku/ Jutsu Registration]   [Metsuki Ryoku/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 1:17 am

Edited Everything and Changed the Buff enhancement to B rank, but if you want I could change the inch of the Musscle Tissue and state that it is easy to cut through?
Back to top Go down
Nahaji Sankuro
Akazunakage
Nahaji Sankuro

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Metsuki Ryoku/ Jutsu Registration]   [Metsuki Ryoku/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 1:22 am

yes do that, cause even at B-rank there's no way i'm going to allow something to stop a sword 95%. it's just not happening.

also on your human disaster, add wind into the element tab.
Back to top Go down
Muteki Ryoku
Genin
Muteki Ryoku

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Metsuki Ryoku/ Jutsu Registration]   [Metsuki Ryoku/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 2:23 am

Edited Everything, and also added in another technique- Human Flare. Buff Enhancement reduced to 60%. I will create a S rank jutsu later on after you finish checking these.
Back to top Go down
Nahaji Sankuro
Akazunakage
Nahaji Sankuro

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Metsuki Ryoku/ Jutsu Registration]   [Metsuki Ryoku/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 8:48 pm

ok, next thing that needs to be done overall are damage ratios. what damages are done ot the opponent when hit with your jutsu. add those in so i can further check them
Back to top Go down
Muteki Ryoku
Genin
Muteki Ryoku

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Metsuki Ryoku/ Jutsu Registration]   [Metsuki Ryoku/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 2:24 pm

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Metsuki Ryoku/ Jutsu Registration] Left_bar_bleue410/410[Metsuki Ryoku/ Jutsu Registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

PostSubject: Re: [Metsuki Ryoku/ Jutsu Registration]   [Metsuki Ryoku/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:35 pm

Human Hand Assault - Does it have a knock back power to the enemy? Is it stronger than a human punch of their normal fist? If so, minor bruises is not a good enough description. Give some damage examples. Does it have the capability of breaking the nose, dislocating the jaw like normal punches can? If it hits the chest cavity can it disrupt breathing? Expand as much as you can

Human Perception - This is almost like your using a kekkei genkai in the form of a technique. So this one, Im going with a no on. You can do this through RP quality, so using a technique to make up for lacking RP is denied. Create a new tech.

Human Bicycle - Once again, your damage does the jutsu no justice. Give me exact damage ratios. How many kicks can you do in this one post? It would seem to me that this would need to be Nintaijutsu as well bc it would need the wind element. If you do not have wind, this is a no, unless you are simply kicking at a different angle than the way Lu Kang does it.
Back to top Go down
Muteki Ryoku
Genin
Muteki Ryoku

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Metsuki Ryoku/ Jutsu Registration]   [Metsuki Ryoku/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 9:56 pm

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Metsuki Ryoku/ Jutsu Registration] Left_bar_bleue410/410[Metsuki Ryoku/ Jutsu Registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

PostSubject: Re: [Metsuki Ryoku/ Jutsu Registration]   [Metsuki Ryoku/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 8:41 pm

Human Burst Movements -

Muteki Ryoku wrote:
The boost, is for 10 miles per hour for whichever body part it is used on. But for a cost of a count of D rank chakra multiplied by how fast the user wants the speed boost on their fist to be, starting from 10 MPH and rising up by 10s.

This is a HELL no. This is basically giving it no limits. You need to rethink this completely. If you are attempting to sneak by with OP descriptions, it isn't going to happen. Just be legit with your registration or I will refuse to analyze it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Metsuki Ryoku/ Jutsu Registration]   [Metsuki Ryoku/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Metsuki Ryoku/ Jutsu Registration]
Page 1 of 1