Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hund Bitt

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ryo : 22500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Hund Bitt Left_bar_bleue320/320Hund Bitt Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Hund Bitt Empty
PostSubject: Hund Bitt   Hund Bitt I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 1:59 am

Hund Bitt Armortemplate

Name: Hund Bitt (Dog Bite)

Type: Bracer

Quantity: 4 (in shop) 1 (per customer)

Description: A bracer composed of leather with a few scattered metallic pieces to fasten in on securely. The leather itself is nearly one inch thick and has been treated with chakra and was designed to have the image of Garm, guard dog to the underworld, imprinted upon them. The bracer take up anywhere from half to two third of the wearer's forearm depending on how big they are but the effects are always the same.

Abilities: After charging chakra into the bracer for a round the user of the item is able to utilize the full ability of this bracer. By exerting 30 chakra for the attack the user can form a dog head out of that chakra around their hand which can extend up to five feet away to latch onto the opponent with a bite force of 406 psi (the bite force of a fully grown wolf). This bite and the extension happen extremely quickly, topping speeds of 80 mph making it impossible to dodge at point blank range. Though the dog is made of chakra it's bite force is very real and when it latches onto the opponent it will not let go unless they somehow drain the chakra (like samehada), this latched on bite remains two rounds after it attached itself and while the bite itself causes damage it is meant for holding someone in place rather than killing them in itself. Once per topic use.

~The dog head can take on a different apperance (breed) depending on the user. Most often it is a pit bull or something similar like a german shepherd or a rottweiler but it is not limited to these.

Durability: The leather that makes up these bracers has been treated with Kinzoku clan members chakras, through this their durability has been increased greatly. After their creation is complete they have received enough to become as hard and durable as if they had been forged from steel but still remain flexible like normal leather. Anything past the hardness of steel can destroy it, but anything lower is blocked by it

History: When the world was young and gods ran free across the land they gathered many followers much faster and were able to instruct those who were faithful in means to accessing a portion of their powers. The guardian to the gates of helheimr was no different, the mall cult he fashioned around him were instructed in the way to bring his fearsome jaws to the battlefield with them. Until recently this art was a lost one but instructions were found on an expedition deep into the mountain prison's depths and their creation was once more made possible.

Appearance:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Takeshi on Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ryo : 12806

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Hund Bitt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hund Bitt   Hund Bitt I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 2:34 am

Everything looks good, but before I lay a price down on it, try to reword that history there. Reword the end of it to say that it simply has durability equal to that of steel now. And make sure to include the whole "Anything past the hardness of steel can destroy it, but anything lower is blocked by it" thing. Do that durability edit then bump, and we'll get pricing.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ryo : 22500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Hund Bitt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hund Bitt   Hund Bitt I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 2:38 am

bump
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ryo : 12806

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Hund Bitt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hund Bitt   Hund Bitt I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 2:42 am

Alright, approved by me and priced at 26,000 Ryo.

22,000 for the B-rank ability that moves at 80 mph,

and an additional 4,000 for the durability of steel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hund Bitt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hund Bitt   Hund Bitt I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hund Bitt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Savage Lands :: Shinobi Info Cards :: Item Creation :: Approved Items-
Jump to: