Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Kibou Uchiha/ JutsuRegistration]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kibou
Genin
Kibou

Ryo : 7100

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Kibou Uchiha/ JutsuRegistration] Left_bar_bleue160/160[Kibou Uchiha/ JutsuRegistration] Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

[Kibou Uchiha/ JutsuRegistration] Empty
PostSubject: [Kibou Uchiha/ JutsuRegistration]   [Kibou Uchiha/ JutsuRegistration] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 7:56 pm

[Kibou Uchiha/ JutsuRegistration] Jutsutemplate

Tsukuyomi Path

Name: Magen: Mirror Heaven and Earth Change
Canon/Custom: Canon
Type: Genjutsu (E-S rank.)
Element: N/A
Distance: Any
Description: The user decrypts a genjutsu that has been applied onto them and casts back a technique with identical effects onto the opponent. It's a form of illusion reversal, but in order to instantly read through a technique and cast it in return, the Sharingan's power is necessary. As genjutsu is initially used to confuse the enemy, this technique, which sends it right back to its caster, deals a high amount of mental damage, more than anything else. Does not require handseals, but does require third-tomoe Sharingan. The post length of the genjutsu and methods of escape for the genjutsu are the same.

Name: Magen: Burning Paper Body
Type: Genjutsu (B Rank,4 Post Cooldown)
Distance: Eye contact
Description: This genjutsu requires the Sharingan and eye contact to be activated. The illusion traps the victim in a dark empty space where their body is made of paper that burns from toe to head while the user is watching. The technique will make it harder for the target to move properly, but the opponent can use Kai to escape if done within two posts. Requires handseals. This genjutsu lasts for three posts, and one can escape it with Kai and pain.

Name: Dusk Crow Technique
Type: Genjutsu (B Rank, 3 Post Cooldown)
Distance: Eye contact
Description: The user casts a genjutsu on the target so that it appears that crows are swarming down around them, effectively blinding the target to what the opponent is doing. Lasts for two posts and requires handseals. Can be escaped with pain and Kai.

Name: Tsukuyomi
Type: Genjutsu (S Rank, Once per week use unless you hace eternal.)
Distance: Eyesight
Description: This technique requires a charge up. This highly advanced technique can not be used extensively because of the toll it places on the user, and can only be used on an Uchiha clan member who has gained Mangekyou Sharingan and trains extensively in genjutsu. To utilize the illusion, the clan member will look into the eyes of his opponent and cast a Genjutsu spell on them. The illusion takes place in the mind of the one affected, while under the jutsu the victim is at the total mercy of the user. The user has full control over space and time in the jutsu and can place the one affected through any hell they desire. The technique itself only lasts for but a second in reality, but the one affected could have lasted through several days of torture. In order to break free of this powerful genjutsu, a deep wound must be made on the target, or three S-rank Kai techniques must be used in succession. If the target breaks free, the Uchiha using Tsukuyomi will become one step closer to blindness. If three people break free from Tsukuyomi in the Uchiha clansmen's lifetime, the Mangekyou Sharingan will become blind.

Last edited by Kibou on Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kibou
Genin
Kibou

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Kibou Uchiha/ JutsuRegistration] Left_bar_bleue160/160[Kibou Uchiha/ JutsuRegistration] Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: [Kibou Uchiha/ JutsuRegistration]   [Kibou Uchiha/ JutsuRegistration] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 7:57 pm

Sorry to double post, but in the rules it says people are allowed 10 free jutsu, 3 D, 3 C, 2 B, 1 A, and 1 S. Counting this I have 7: 1 D, 1 C, 3 B, 1 A, and 2 S's. I was wondering can I register the rest or no?
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Kibou Uchiha/ JutsuRegistration] Left_bar_bleue410/410[Kibou Uchiha/ JutsuRegistration] Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

PostSubject: Re: [Kibou Uchiha/ JutsuRegistration]   [Kibou Uchiha/ JutsuRegistration] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:01 pm

That would be a no. The fact that your getting 3 free B Rank instead of 2, and 2 free S Ranks Amstrad of 1, make up for what your missing. That is why this path seems like less, but in reality it is the same.
Back to top Go down
Kibou
Genin
Kibou

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Kibou Uchiha/ JutsuRegistration]   [Kibou Uchiha/ JutsuRegistration] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:03 pm

Thank you for clearing it up
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Kibou Uchiha/ JutsuRegistration] Left_bar_bleue410/410[Kibou Uchiha/ JutsuRegistration] Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

PostSubject: Re: [Kibou Uchiha/ JutsuRegistration]   [Kibou Uchiha/ JutsuRegistration] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 6:58 pm

These are pre-approved so add them into your Jutsu List if you havent already. You are free to register new techs here. They wont enter your Jutsu List until they get approved and priced then bought in this section.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Kibou Uchiha/ JutsuRegistration]   [Kibou Uchiha/ JutsuRegistration] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Kibou Uchiha/ JutsuRegistration]
Page 1 of 1