Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Morigakure ANBU Compression Vest (Full)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rohim Edrick
Jōnin
Rohim Edrick

Ryo : 15403

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Morigakure ANBU Compression Vest (Full) Left_bar_bleue280/280Morigakure ANBU Compression Vest (Full) Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

Morigakure ANBU Compression Vest (Full) Empty
PostSubject: Morigakure ANBU Compression Vest (Full)   Morigakure ANBU Compression Vest (Full) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 10:35 pm

Morigakure ANBU Compression Vest (Full) Armortemplate

Name: Morigakure ANBU Compression Vest (Full)
Type: Vest (with full-body gear)
Quantity: -
Description: This compression vest, as well as the full-body gear it comes with, are designed to fit snugly on the body of its user. Designed based on the Dovahkiin's "Dragon Skin" Kekkei Genkai, it has proven to be a useful tool amongst ANBU agents throughout the years. The full suit is extremely lightweight, being made of folded steel and leather in protective parts, making use of limbs completely free. This suit was designed to be a more expensive armor alternative for ANBU operatives who lay their lives on the line on a daily basis. It's designed, basically, to be able to take a lot of hits, but also to permit full body movement and mobility. It is among the finest choices of armor regularly available to any ANBU agent.

The vest itself is made of folded steel, backed with about a quarter-inch of leather. The leather behind the steel is put there to provide a sponge for comfort in blocking attacks, that way the steel doesn't constantly knock up and rub against the skin it guards. The bracers covering the forearms are made in the same way. Underneath the vest is a compressed shirt that is made of a polyester/nylon mixture, making it able to stretch and breathe. The half-face mask and leggings are made of the same material. The gloves that cover the forearm and hands of the user underneath the forearm bracers are made of the same material as well. The full-suit also comes with standard shinobi sandals that are the same color as the polyester-nylon mask/shirt/leggings/gloves.
Abilities:N/A
Durability:
Vest: Made of leather-backed steel. The steel has been folded once over, giving it an extremely lightweight feel, but the same durability as regular reinforced steel. It can negate any weapon used that is steel and lower, but halves the damage of reinforced steel weapons. It lowers all Kenjutsu, Ninjutsu, or Taijutsu by 40% one single time per protected section of the armor, but after that one time on each part, the armor takes the full effects of the Jutsu. (Armored sections includes the bracers and the vest)

Bracers: Same material/durability of the vest. Covers the backs of the forearms from the wrist to the tip of the elbow.

Half-Mask/Leggings/Undershirt/Gloves: These are simply made of polyester and nylon in order to be lightweight but breathable. This material serves no defensive purpose, and takes full damage from everything.

History: After watching the clan called the Dovahkiin many years ago, armor smithies have been using this leather-backed folded steel in order to mimic the Dragon Skin Kekkei Genkai. Modern smithing has proven to perfect the concept by creating the defensive qualities, but also keeping it breathable and lightweight. It is used today as an enhanced armor for ANBU operatives.
Appearance:

Morigakure ANBU Compression Vest (Full) 1133232101_kashi-anbu

(Armor does not come with sword or kitty mask)
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Morigakure ANBU Compression Vest (Full) Left_bar_bleue410/410Morigakure ANBU Compression Vest (Full) Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

PostSubject: Re: Morigakure ANBU Compression Vest (Full)   Morigakure ANBU Compression Vest (Full) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 5:09 am

If this is for Rohim, its a no. I have an ANBU Suit. If you want to change the name and call it something else, go for it, and I will continue. If it is for your other account, please use that account to post it, but from what I see, I don't think it is.
Back to top Go down
Rohim Edrick
Jōnin
Rohim Edrick

Ryo : 15403

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Morigakure ANBU Compression Vest (Full) Left_bar_bleue280/280Morigakure ANBU Compression Vest (Full) Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: Morigakure ANBU Compression Vest (Full)   Morigakure ANBU Compression Vest (Full) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:59 pm

As we discussed over text, this was for any village that wanted it in their arsenal for their ANBU. But, after compromise, it will not be exclusive to Morigakure ANBU. I will take your suit and upgrade it to the standards of this suit for Rohim, however, in order to still get the results of the effort I put into this on the character is was originally designed for.
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Sannin
Raleth

Ryo : 6150

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Morigakure ANBU Compression Vest (Full) Left_bar_bleue320/320Morigakure ANBU Compression Vest (Full) Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: Morigakure ANBU Compression Vest (Full)   Morigakure ANBU Compression Vest (Full) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:32 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ryo : 12806

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Morigakure ANBU Compression Vest (Full) Left_bar_bleue320/320Morigakure ANBU Compression Vest (Full) Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: Morigakure ANBU Compression Vest (Full)   Morigakure ANBU Compression Vest (Full) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 10:53 am

Editted and bumped
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Morigakure ANBU Compression Vest (Full) Left_bar_bleue410/410Morigakure ANBU Compression Vest (Full) Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

PostSubject: Re: Morigakure ANBU Compression Vest (Full)   Morigakure ANBU Compression Vest (Full) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 5:33 pm

If you were to make it more like the suit you upgraded, it will come out a,lot less. You only limited the damage resistance of Ninjutsu to once per spot. The others are still limitless which means this armor is still upwards towards 100,000 ryo.

I want to make a side point about armor. Armor that is this durable, I don't want to see in high numbers. It's ok to reduce damage to a point, but to limit it severely when there are millions of ways to dodge things only dilute the fighting. It would mean no one would die if everyone started registering high power armor. So try to keep it in a reasonable means, but make it to where it can still work somewhat like you want it.
Back to top Go down
Zenshi
Genin
Zenshi

Ryo : 4700

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Morigakure ANBU Compression Vest (Full) Left_bar_bleue160/160Morigakure ANBU Compression Vest (Full) Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: Morigakure ANBU Compression Vest (Full)   Morigakure ANBU Compression Vest (Full) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 5:35 pm

Skar says, am i allowed to copy the durability of the other armor and put it in here?
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Morigakure ANBU Compression Vest (Full)   Morigakure ANBU Compression Vest (Full) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 5:46 pm

Just be sure to adjust the wording. The numbers can stay the same, but not that. Once you adjust it, bump.
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Morigakure ANBU Compression Vest (Full)   Morigakure ANBU Compression Vest (Full) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 6:08 pm

Nerfed, edited, and bumped.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Morigakure ANBU Compression Vest (Full)   Morigakure ANBU Compression Vest (Full) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 6:24 pm

29,000 Ryo, just as the upgraded armor registered for Rohim since everything is pretty much similar.
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Morigakure ANBU Compression Vest (Full)   Morigakure ANBU Compression Vest (Full) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 6:31 pm

Although, it is made of simple steel instead of titanium now.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Morigakure ANBU Compression Vest (Full)   Morigakure ANBU Compression Vest (Full) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 6:44 pm

Then if it is made of steel, you must reduce the percentages. Though it is made of steel, your numbers are the same.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morigakure ANBU Compression Vest (Full)   Morigakure ANBU Compression Vest (Full) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Morigakure ANBU Compression Vest (Full)
Page 1 of 1