Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quelling a Rebellion: Stage One

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ryo : 12806

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Quelling a Rebellion: Stage One Left_bar_bleue320/320Quelling a Rebellion: Stage One Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Quelling a Rebellion: Stage One Empty
PostSubject: Quelling a Rebellion: Stage One   Quelling a Rebellion: Stage One I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 3:54 pm

Quelling a Rebellion: Stage One Morimi13

Reward: 5000
Story: A rebel group, called the Islanzadi, have been plaguing the forest surrounding Morigakure for years now, and it has come to the attention of the Tsurukage that there may be attempts at conquering the government of Morigakure in order to replace it with their own. To put it very simply, the Tsurukage needs your help, and he's willing to pay you for your services.

"Help me to put down this pathetic rebellion. We own this forest, and how dare they try to taint the serenity of our home. We must stop them. You, must stop them." - Skar Dovahkiin, Tsurukage

Stage One: In the Shadows

This mission is purely based on stealth. You have two objectives. Using your shinobi skills, track down clues of the location of one of the many bases of the Islanzadi through the forest. The second objective is to find and kill both B-Rank undercover spies throughout the village itself. You may use them to interrogate for clues. Be creative.

Description:

- Post a topic in Morigakure titled "Quelling a Rebellion: Stage Two [Mission]" -

- Using at least 1,000 words, find any clues in the forest that may lead you to the location of one of the rebel bases -

- Find and kill both spies inside Morigakure (It is recommended to interrogate at least one of them) -
(Both are masters in the art of Taijutsu)

- Bring your findings back to the Tsurukage -

- Post back here and claim your reward -

Back to top Go down
Neji Hitogumo
Jōnin
Neji Hitogumo

Ryo : 3800

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Quelling a Rebellion: Stage One Left_bar_bleue280/280Quelling a Rebellion: Stage One Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: Quelling a Rebellion: Stage One   Quelling a Rebellion: Stage One I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:28 pm

I'll do it
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Quelling a Rebellion: Stage One Left_bar_bleue320/320Quelling a Rebellion: Stage One Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: Quelling a Rebellion: Stage One   Quelling a Rebellion: Stage One I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:32 pm

Denied
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Quelling a Rebellion: Stage One   Quelling a Rebellion: Stage One I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:34 pm

Kidding, go ahead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quelling a Rebellion: Stage One   Quelling a Rebellion: Stage One I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1