Chakra:
240/240  (240/240)

PostSubject: Re: [Ravine/ Jutsu registration]   Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:40 am

Name: Nurse Fingers
Canon/Custom: Custom
Type: Ijutsu
Element: None
Distance: Short
Description: The user performs handseals. Her hands then transform into medical apparatus. Her fingers change their appearance and take the form of syringe, giving her 10 needles instead of 10 fingers. This jutsu is primarily used for medical purposes, giving the medic instant injections for instant aide. But this jutsu can also be used for offense, the user can use the syringes as some form of claws or blades. This jutsu can also be used for long range attacks as any liquid can be forced out of the needles. The needles' length are about twice to thrice the length of the user's actual fingers are and they are as stern as the steel used for making swords. The drawback of this jutsu is that the user can not hold or grab onto things as her fingers are temporarily made into needles.

->This is the next one, i crossed it over.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
410/410  (410/410)

PostSubject: Re: [Ravine/ Jutsu registration]   Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:40 am

Ok, what can the liquid do that is shot out? To me that is pointless bc its basically your body fluid which isnt going to do anything but gross someone out. The claws, instead of saying twice to thrice the length, give me exactly how long they are. If someone manages to break them, what happens to your actual fingers? Needs a small duration and a cooldown.