Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TOP SITES VOTING - Please Read

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
TOP SITES VOTING - Please Read Left_bar_bleue410/410TOP SITES VOTING - Please Read Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

TOP SITES VOTING - Please Read Empty
PostSubject: TOP SITES VOTING - Please Read   TOP SITES VOTING - Please Read I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 7:34 pm

Button 1: This button is the button to RPersanonymous Top Sites. This site focuses their Top 40 by pageviews, however, we are doing very well in the voting. A lot of people use active votes as their way of choosing the site in which they want to go to. So voting everyday for this one is very important, so please do so to better us as a site.

RPers Anonymous Topsites

Button 2: This button is the button to Tops Site List Planet. This site focuses on a sites overall votes from the beginning of registration and does not reset every month like the other two. This site also shows the number of hits we recieve by clicking the button from their site. Voting everyday here is EXTREMELY important because the more votes we have, the more devoted members we seem to have, so please, I urge this one to not be forgotten.

Free Top Site

Button 3: This button is the button to Fantasy RP's RPG Top Sites. This site focuses their Top 40 by monthly votes, which means at the start of every new month, the votes reset to zero. THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE TO VOTE FOR! I say this because we HAVE to vote everyday to keep ourselves on top. I BEG you to never forget to vote for this site, because this one is the most difficult of the three to stay positioned in.

RPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY

If you have a smart phone, or more than one IP Address in which you can get to, vote on these buttons as many as you can. With this site TRULY being my last, I want to make it all I can make it, so please, vote everytime you log on for the day. I strive for greatness and I hope that you all will too.

Also, I will be rewarding us all if I see the votes are being given at a rapid pace. So voting may get you something special.

Last edited by Dominic Edrick on Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
TOP SITES VOTING - Please Read Left_bar_bleue410/410TOP SITES VOTING - Please Read Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

PostSubject: Re: TOP SITES VOTING - Please Read   TOP SITES VOTING - Please Read I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 8:14 pm

Ok, due to the great response from this topic, we are actually only 6 votes away from 1st place on RPersanonymous Topsites. If we can reach 1st place and maintain it for atleast 2 days, I will reward every member with 7000 ryo. So, think you guys have what it takes?
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: TOP SITES VOTING - Please Read   TOP SITES VOTING - Please Read I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 7:16 pm

Ok members, as of 9:35 a.m. here where I live (Eastern Standard Time), we were #1 in voting on RPersanonymous Top Sites. As promised, by Friday 9:35 a.m. (Eastern Standard Time) if I look and we are still #1, everyone on the site will recieve 7000 Ryo. Keep up the voting, for the rewards WILL KEEP coming if we maintain great numbers. Thank you all for responding to this request, and keep voting.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: TOP SITES VOTING - Please Read   TOP SITES VOTING - Please Read I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 8:07 pm

Ok, as promised, we are still in first place voting on RPersanonymous Top Sites. I have added 7000 ryo to everyone's main accounts. Please keep up the great work with the votes, and the next time I see us getting close, another reward will be given.

My next goal is to get the month of April on the RPG Directory Top Sites (Button 3), is to start off with voting right on the first day. If we continue our pace of voting right from the very first day when the numbers reset, we should be able to hold onto the top spot all week and potentially the month. The reward for this, will be your choice of a free B Rank jutsu, or 6000 ryo. If we sustain excellence, this could be even greater in quantity.

Please remember to vote constantly, and starting on April 1st, lets rip up the RPG Directory Top Sites like we did RPersanonymous Top Sites. All about that #1 Spot.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: TOP SITES VOTING - Please Read   TOP SITES VOTING - Please Read I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:58 pm

Ok ladies and gentlemen. The new month is starting and this is the new challenge. I want to be in 1st place in not only Rpersanonymous Topsites but on RPG Directory Top Site as well. Remember when I said this?

Dominic Edrick wrote:
My next goal is to get the month of April on the RPG Directory Top Sites (Button 3), is to start off with voting right on the first day. If we continue our pace of voting right from the very first day when the numbers reset, we should be able to hold onto the top spot all week and potentially the month. The reward for this, will be your choice of a free B Rank jutsu, or 6000 ryo. If we sustain excellence, this could be even greater in quantity.

I have decided that it we can hold 1st place for the month and at the end of the month, I will increase every rank of total jutsu by one. This allows for more jutsu to be registered in total for EVERY character you have. The other reward is still in place if we do well, but this reward is the one I truly want to give you members. So please, starting tomorrow, VOTE LIKE HELL!

Good Luck and lets try to reach #1 on all the Top Sites!
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: TOP SITES VOTING - Please Read   TOP SITES VOTING - Please Read I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 7:52 pm

Ok, as promised, we reached and stayed in first place on Button 3 for the entire month. However, the votes dwindled towards the end. I will hold true to my word and will be increasing the technique totals by one for every rank, at every ninja rank.

As for Pucko, who was the heart and soul of the early voting numbers, Im giving you a FREE A Rank Technique for your 60+ votes, thats right a free A Rank. I will be calling you out for your very own challenge within this topic. Its called the Pucko Voting Challenge, and here is this month's if you can do it.

Pucko Voting Challenge: Keep us in first place on Button 1 and Button 3 for the month, and get us to 300 votes on Button 2. This is your challenge. If you meet this challenge, your reward will be even better than the one I just gave you.

For the rest of the site, your votes still matter as well. If you vote consistently and we maintain 1st place, I will be granting +10 to everyone's chakra pool. So, if you want the prize, VOTE VOTE VOTE.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: TOP SITES VOTING - Please Read   TOP SITES VOTING - Please Read I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:13 pm

Alright Members of SL, after some time away, the challenge is back. I was able to figure out why one of the buttons went crazy, along with getting it fixed. However, we need to re-establish ourselves on the lists. So the challenge is simple. Everyone votes everyday on each, I'll add +10 to everyone's chakra pool for one character. Since September is coming to a close, the goal is to keep in the top 5 on Button 1, Get to 320 votes total on Button 2, and reach the top 5 on Button 3 by the end of October.

Let's see if we can do this! We need the exposure!
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: TOP SITES VOTING - Please Read   TOP SITES VOTING - Please Read I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 9:32 am

Dominic Edrick wrote:
Alright Members of SL, after some time away, the challenge is back. I was able to figure out why one of the buttons went crazy, along with getting it fixed. However, we need to re-establish ourselves on the lists. So the challenge is simple. Everyone votes everyday on each, I'll add +10 to everyone's chakra pool for one character. Since September is coming to a close, the goal is to keep in the top 5 on Button 1, Get to 320 votes total on Button 2, and reach the top 5 on Button 3 by the end of October.

Let's see if we can do this! We need the exposure!

Ok Members, the 1st of October is here. I have reposted the Challenge to refresh your memory. This is very important to me and more importantly the site, so let's meet the goal. Thank You and good luck!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TOP SITES VOTING - Please Read   TOP SITES VOTING - Please Read I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TOP SITES VOTING - Please Read
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Savage Lands :: Savage Lands :: Support-
Jump to: